Thanks for Believing in Harbaugh U of M

Discussion in 'Sports' started by saveliberty, Sep 2, 2018.

1. WinterBorn

WinterBorn Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,757
    Now see, why be a dick? This is a sports forum. People talk smack. You came in with the "Go Blue Go" when your team is playing a cupcake. Every team plays cupcakes. But don't be an asshole when someone makes a joke about who you played. Bama played Arkansas State. It was a cupcake game. Deal with it without being a prick.

2. Admiral Rockwell Tory

Admiral Rockwell Tory Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,148
    Ooh, I think I touched a nerve!

3. Darkwind

Darkwind Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,873
    Harbaugh became a pussy when he allowed the players at SF to run him off the stage.

If your the head coach, be the fucking head coach. Or go coach a losing College program.

My two shekels.

4. Tom Horn

Tom Horn BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16,630
    Stick your advice where the sun don't shine, boy. You try to degrade Harbaugh because you got a crush on Nick Saban....a very peculiar, homosexual crush and nobody better say Harbaugh is his superior or you attack like the frantic groupie you are. You breathlessly announced he'd gotten a contract extension back in July....I mean what kind of man does that? I punked your black ass for two days and the senile old toad who believes he's an "admiral" had to jump in to save you....fucking hilarious. Understand this, we're just getting started here...the first game Saban loses this year, I'll be on you like stink on shit...count on it.

5. WinterBorn

WinterBorn Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,757
    Oh please, you punked me like I am black. I am white and you did squat.

Yeah, I am a big fan of Nick Saban. Greatest college football coach there is. You want to talk shit if Alabama loses? Cool. Get in line.

But remember, since Harbaugh got to Michigan, he is 29-12. He hasn't won a national championship. He hasn't won a Big10 championship. He hasn't even won his division. During that same time period, Saban is 41-3, has won 2 National Championships, 2 SEC Championships, 2 SEC West Championships and an SEC West co-championship. Harbaugh won 1 bowl game and lost 2 bowl games. Saban won 5 bowl games and lost 1.

Harbaughs biggest rivals are Michigan State and Ohio State. He is 1-5 against them in the 2015, 2016 and 2017 seasons. Sabans biggest rivals are auburn & LSU. Saban is 5-1 against them in the 2015, 2016, and 2017 seasons.

Harbaugh hasn't done much at all. Saban has continued to roll on the biggest dynasty college football has seen.

And I probably wouldn't have thrown as much shade your way, if you hadn't spouted that "Look out Saban, there is a new sheriff in town" nonsense. And then dogged him so much.

Yeah, Bama may lose a game. I have no problem owning it. You, on the other hand, want to whine like a bitch. And that homoerotic bullshit? Sounds like you projecting to me.

And just FYI, nobody is saying Harbaugh is superior to Saban. Nobody.

And another FYI, I post about Harbaugh because his fans rave about how great he is and what he will do. But he hasn't done any of it. I find that sort of blind allegiance to be worthy of ridicule.

6. Tom Horn

Tom Horn BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16,630
    BLUE 45....SMU 20 :fu: