Thank You, Rush Limp-Balls

Thanks, Rush, for insuring the defeat of the GOP in November. Santorum started digging the hole and you came long with your trusty jackhammer (read: BIG MOUTH) and drove it right down to the outer molten core.

Good job! Oh, and your sponsors are dumping your big fat ass, too.

The Republican war on women's health care will backfire in November.

I talked to some REPUBLICAN women today who are pissed at their own party.

i talked to some too,and they said they are still voting Republican.....
I speak to many that can't wait to get rid of Obama.

Whoever Rush lost as a sponsor will be quickly made up because this has boosted Rush's ratings up at least ten points.

I also think that Obama has played the GOP masterfully on this one. If he was as skilled at actually running the country as he is at political machinations, we'd be out of the recession by now.

Please make a spot for him back there in 2013. He will be looking for new digs.

Running against Magic Underpants Mitt?

Don't think so...

Whoever Rush lost as a sponsor will be quickly made up because this has boosted Rush's ratings up at least ten points.

Any Sponsor that stays and supports Rush
I will spend whatever extra cash I have to support them.
You lefties have the right to make yourself heard.
I have the right to do the same.

:tongue:
I do all the time AND charter member of 24/7...proud of it to boot! ;)

I stopped reading after a few sentences.....
Someone goes to a Catholic or other religious University
whose stand on birth control pills
or other types of contraception is well known and is surprised when
it's not covered on their Health plan....

Are these people that stupid or was this a planned attack
on the Church.

Would you want this lady as your attorney after she graduates...
It will be interesting to see if this lady goes on to be an attorney.
Maybe she is an activist as some have suggested.

Any Sponsor that stays and supports Rush
I will spend whatever extra cash I have to support them.
You lefties have the right to make yourself heard.
I have the right to do the same.

:tongue:
I do all the time AND charter member of 24/7...proud of it to boot! ;)
Only CON$ are "PROUD" to pay for worthless lies! :cuckoo:

Thanks, Rush, for insuring the defeat of the GOP in November. Santorum started digging the hole and you came long with your trusty jackhammer (read: BIG MOUTH) and drove it right down to the outer molten core.

Actually somebody else said it and it's pretty funny. Rush lit a big bag of sh.t and all you lefties stomped on it. Imagine democrats campaigning with the slogan "a condom in every wallet".

The Republican war on women's health care will backfire in November.

I talked to some REPUBLICAN women today who are pissed at their own party.

Keep (wet) dreaming Chris.

You talk to women ?

:lol::lol::lol:

he talks to them.....after he blows them up.....

Luckily most of the country has finally caught on to RW propaganda and idiocy. Not on here, of course...

That is why you butt-nuggets will lose the senate in 2012.

Your propaganda just isn't as good.

Moron.

The best part of this is Limbaugh's comical stupidity about how birth control pills work.

He tries to claim these women were having so much sex, so often, that they can't afford their birth control pills,

the imbecile, the pill dosage is the same whether you have sex once a month, once a week, or ten times a day.

Shut UP, fatso.

The best part of this is Limbaugh's comical stupidity about how birth control pills work.

He tries to claim these women were having so much sex, so often, that they can't afford their birth control pills,

the imbecile, the pill dosage is the same whether you have sex once a month, once a week, or ten times a day.

Shut UP, fatso.

Yes, I saw the same thing on Rachael Maddow. If you and I were watching, her audience doubled. To bad you can't share the credit.

It is also unfortunate that Fluke could not have chosen to do a better job with her presentation. She shows up basically asking congress to stick it's nose into a Jesuit college's business and force them to provide insurance against 1000/year bills to avoid getting pregnant.

She is a third year law student ?

This will go over well with her prospective employers. I know second graders who could do a better job.

You'll have to read it. I wasn't interested enough to.

Rush is an entertainer just like Stewart, Maher and the rest of those idiots.

Why anyone would give credence to anything any one of them has to say is beyond me.

Rush is first and formost a propagandist a mouthpiece for the GOP to support by anymeans necessary the talking point of the day. He is entertaining to a certain crowd.
The Medford Republican Party: National Review honors 20 years of Rush Limbaugh

Forum List

Back