Rush Bit His Big Fat Lip....

OtaniKitano

Feb 25, 2012
Princeton, New Jersey
Rush said today that he had to bite his lip on "that one" when Obama told Ms. Fluke that her parents should be proud.

I just watched the sound bite....Rush is such a drama queen. I watched him bite his big, fat, quivering lip....Oh, that's right....He's said many times he's just an "entertainer".

Mr. Obama better be calling every single parent of every person who has ever served in the military for any amount of time. This is the type of thing he saves his praise for. Embarrassing. I'm pissed about that one.

Rush said today that he had to bite his lip on "that one" when Obama told Ms. Fluke that her parents should be proud.

I just watched the sound bite....Rush is such a drama queen. I watched him bite his big, fat, quivering lip....Oh, that's right....He's said many times he's just an "entertainer".

Wow... You certainly give Rush a lot of your attention...

Sounds like you're a subscriber too, since you "watched" him...

He sure does make money off you libs, doesn't he...:lol:

He's going the way of Glenn Beck, your other hero, numb-nuts. His sponsors are lining up to drop his fat ass. Oh dear, I hope he put enough money away to keep the Oxycodone coming from this dealer.

He's going the way of Glenn Beck, your other hero, numb-nuts. His sponsors are lining up to drop his fat ass. Oh dear, I hope he put enough money away to keep the Oxycodone coming from this dealer.

"My" hero?...:lol: You know all about me, huh noob?

So what's it like to be a Rush supporter? I wouldn't pay to watch him but you obviously did... Does it bother you that the money you pay to see him goes into his pockets?

I'm sure he thanks liberals such as yourself for all the support and attention...

So what's it like to be a Rush supporter? I wouldn't pay to watch him but you obviously did... Does it bother you that the money you pay to see him goes into his pockets?

I'm sure he thanks liberals such as yourself for all the support and attention...

The money I pay to see him? You really are wearing a tin foil hat, aren't you?

You said you watched him bite his lip... How does one watch a radio show other than being a subscriber...??

Were you lying?

You said you watched him bite his lip... How does one watch a radio show other than being a subscriber...??

Were you lying?

I saw several clips of the fat (rat fuck) bastard last night on various pundant shows.

You haven't?

...And, now....advertisers are.....​

....."BECKING" him!!!!!

"Sleep Number, an advertiser on Rush Limbaugh’s radio show, announced on Twitter moments ago that they are pulling out. “Recent comments by Rush Limbaugh do not align w/our values, so we made decision to immediately suspend all advertising on that program,” the tweet reads. Earlier today, mattress retailer Sleep Train announced that they would be pulling all of its advertisements from the program after being besieged on Twitter by angry customers."

limbaugh-crying.png

Given Rush's track record for helping companies move their high ticket products - Bose, Sleep No. Beds, etc. - the line of potential sponsors waiting to hawk their stuff on his show will always be there. If someone stops advertising because of something Rush said, the next one will be only too happy to pay what Rush refers to as his 'confiscatory ad rates' to get access to his audience.

But, keep dreaming.

I used to be a subscriber before he got sober, unfunny and so stupid that I couldn't stand to listen anymore.

Although some of these soundbites make him seem like he is still on drugs.

Given Rush's track record for helping companies move their high ticket products - Bose, Sleep No. Beds, etc. - ...
Yeah....ol' Porky was always quite the promoter o' sporting-equipment!!!

6a0105349ca980970c0148c77e3ce4970c-500wi

532.gif

Last edited:

Were you lying?

I saw several clips of the fat (rat fuck) bastard last night on various pundant shows.

You haven't?

No, I don't watch Rush Limbaugh...

edit: I don't listen to him either...

Okay then apparently you don't watch any news/opinion shows. So let me be the first to tell you that they sometimes show clips of Rush talking into his microphone.:eek:

Were you lying?

The clip is being played all over, asswipe. You can probably youtube the damn thing now.

Given Rush's track record for helping companies move their high ticket products - Bose, Sleep No. Beds, etc. - the line of potential sponsors waiting to hawk their stuff on his show will always be there.

I guess we're gonna find-out!!!

senior-woman-phone-111212.jpg

Last edited:

Sheman? Is that you?

I do - you're a Rushsucker who is right here to defend him. :lol:

obama really said that!

Mr. and Mrs. Fluke, you should be really proud that your daughter is squandering her college tuition on having enough sex to need 3k of birth control a year.

Forum List

Back