Thank You, Rush Limp-Balls

That's the saddest part of all.

To you, ya brain washed, leftist moron. You wouldn't know the truth of the matter if it bit ya on your fat, cellulite ridden, pimply ass.

Awww... why no visitor messages PR? Was the hate-mail too much for your sorry, pussy self?

Thanks for the job offer btw but I wouldn't fuck your skanky ass even with California Girl's dick.

Why in the FUCK would I want to get a PM from some NASTY SKANK like you? That is PRECISELY why I have PM's set to only friends and contacts.

You gotta be dumber'n a fucking BRICK to not be able to figure that out.

Last edited:
Why the hell would anyone give a flying fuck about what Rush has to say??

Jesus some folks should get a life.
Obviously the :asshole: below believes every lie his MessiahRushie tells him, so why don't you ask him?

Because he suggested a way for a co-ed to pay for her own birth control?. Limbaugh likes to point out stupidity with the absurd.
On one hand, you have a young woman who enrolled in a Jesuit college for the sole purpose of protesting its stand on financing birth control. On the other, you have an entertainer using an absurd suggestion to illustrate her lack of integrity.

To you, ya brain washed, leftist moron. You wouldn't know the truth of the matter if it bit ya on your fat, cellulite ridden, pimply ass.

Awww... why no visitor messages PR? Was the hate-mail too much for your sorry, pussy self?

Thanks for the job offer btw but I wouldn't fuck your skanky ass even with California Girl's dick.

Why in the FUCK would I want to get a PM from some NASTY SKANK like you? That is PRECISELY why I have PM's set to only friends and contacts.

You gotta be dumber'n a fucking BRICK.

LOL

Sorry-assed, limped-dick pussy. You can dish it but you can't take it. Did you cry to mama before turning off your visitor messages?

You gotta be dumber'n a fucking BRICK.

LOL

Sorry-assed, limped-dick pussy. You can dish it but you can't take it. Did you cry to mama before turning off your visitor messages?
Translation: "I am butthurt because I was rejected...":badgrin:

RushRustyLimbaugh.jpg

Try to control yourself, ladies!!​
March 01, 2012
RUSH: The ugly are too dumb to know it, and it's a blessing.

August 19, 2010
RUSH: I'm not ugly.

I honestly was not surprised.... though, it seems someone should maybe put a muzzle on him at some point.

Okay Rush bashers let's see if I got this right. Woman are supposed to have the right to choose what they do with their bodies and the rest of us must be required to pay for those choices? That seems fair.

I honestly was not surprised.... though, it seems someone should maybe put a muzzle on him at some point.

Okay Rush bashers let's see if I got this right. Woman are supposed to have the right to choose what they do with their bodies and the rest of us must be required to pay for those choices? That seems fair.

Nailed.
icon14.gif

So what Rush says effects how America will vote. You have got to be on drugs or the dumbest thing with two legs. As for his point, what role is it that this dumb shit sitting on his throne in the big house and all his minions have in dictating to insurance companies that they are to provide contraception to it's subscribers for free. So $25.00 per month for the pill is just too much of a financial inconvenience? Dam, maybe it's time to set that case of beer, joint, or piece of rock down and belly up to the bar and accept a little responsibility. I guess it is after all asking one to take ownership for their actions!

Thanks, Rush, for insuring the defeat of the GOP in November. Santorum started digging the hole and you came long with your trusty jackhammer (read: BIG MOUTH) and drove it right down to the outer molten core.

Good job! Oh, and your sponsors are dumping your big fat ass, too.

The Republican war on women's health care will backfire in November.

I talked to some REPUBLICAN women today who are pissed at their own party.

Thanks, Rush, for insuring the defeat of the GOP in November. Santorum started digging the hole and you came long with your trusty jackhammer (read: BIG MOUTH) and drove it right down to the outer molten core.

i talked to some too,and they said they are still voting Republican.....

Keep (wet) dreaming Chris.

You talk to women ?

:lol::lol::lol:

His sponsors will. Gotta' hit the fat boy in his pocket. The only way he makes money is selling advertising for his radio air time. Sponsors will use the "withdrawal" method and if he's not careful, go the way of Glenn Beck and lose his contract.

Rush doesn't have a contract. He owns the EIB Corporation and individual radio stations negotiate with it in order to air his show.

Radio isn't like television. Beck was vulnerable because sponsorship is king. In Radio, ratings are king. A few bigger companies might bail on his show, but most of them won't. Every sponsor that bails, another will be stepping right up to get that prime real estate with 20 million people listening.

Let's say that WLS in Chicago decided to dump his show. WIND (the secondary RW radio station) would pick him up in a half hour. And WLS, which has kept Rush on through five changes in ownership, would plummet from being the fifth most listened to station to the 20th.

Now, I think what he said was stupid, but come on, Imus, Howard Stern, Limbaugh, they are in the business of saying stupid things, and getting people to tune in tomorrow to see if they'll say something even dumber.

I also think that Obama has played the GOP masterfully on this one. If he was as skilled at actually running the country as he is at political machinations, we'd be out of the recession by now.

I also think that Obama has played the GOP masterfully on this one. If he was as skilled at actually running the country as he is at political machinations, we'd be out of the recession by now.

Please make a spot for him back there in 2013. He will be looking for new digs.

Forum List

Back