Thank You, Rush Limp-Balls

Spoken like a man who never had to worry about getting pregnant. Maybe a man who couldn't even get a woman pregnant, either. (There's meds for that.)

In 1986 I joined hundreds of thousands of women who marched to make sure women never had to seek illegal abortions. And now neanderthals like you and Rush, who don't know what the fuck you are talking about, seem to forget that the law is the law.

Your problem is that YOU want other that don't belive in it or refuse to practice it be FORCED to pay for it.

Where did I say someone else should pay for it? Now you're fabricating....Desperation does not become you.

Employers have no business dictating health solutions or advice to their employees through their group insurance plans, nor do institutions, non-profits, etc.
YOU don't KNOW me assclown...so HOW the fuck would YOU know what becomes me?

Care to explain jackass?

Thanks, Rush, for insuring the defeat of the GOP in November. Santorum started digging the hole and you came long with your trusty jackhammer (read: BIG MOUTH) and drove it right down to the outer molten core.

Good job! Oh, and your sponsors are dumping your big fat ass, too.

Yes!

Sleep Train dropped the big boob after a Twitter campaign. ProFlowers and eHarmony are also being targeted.

I hope all the advertisers pull their money from this jackass.

angry_woman_on_phone.jpg

....now, onboard!!!!

:woohoo:

Thanks, Rush, for insuring the defeat of the GOP in November. Santorum started digging the hole and you came long with your trusty jackhammer (read: BIG MOUTH) and drove it right down to the outer molten core.

Seek help for your obsession...

It's creepy....

Spoken like a man who never had to worry about getting pregnant. Maybe a man who couldn't even get a woman pregnant, either. (There's meds for that.)

In 1986 I joined hundreds of thousands of women who marched to make sure women never had to seek illegal abortions. And now neanderthals like you and Rush, who don't know what the fuck you are talking about, seem to forget that the law is the law.

And it will be women's solidarity which will overcome today's war on women as well. I'm glad to see it happening.

Seek help for your obsession...

It's creepy....

And it will be women's solidarity which will overcome today's war on women as well. I'm glad to see it happening.

The only 'War on Women' is being foisted BY the left...

Note? They don't defend any woman that are say...Muslims...or those that aren't sewn of leftist cloth...:eusa_whistle:

My gawd,

And it will be women's solidarity which will overcome today's war on women

So now there is a war on women?

funny I and others I know don't see it..

sheesh

Limbaugh may indeed be just an entertainer, but he may be more responsible than anyone else for the counter-productive, toxic, divided, my-way-or-the-highway, winner-take-all, hyper-partisan environment that is driving us off the cliff.

His dittoheads (and those of Olbermann and his ilk) don't seem to get it: If our "leaders" were to suddenly check their egos at the door, act like adults, cooperate and start fixing things, these partisan blabbers would become instantly irrelevant. They WANT you to keep pushing the hyperbole, denial, diversion, spin and distortion. It's in their best interest, but not yours.

Aw, never mind...

BULL... we see more vitriol, hyperbole, racism, name calling and partisan hack frothing at the mouth here than you'll EVER hear from Rush Limbaugh, and I got news for ya son, HE AIN'T THE CAUSE OF IT. I had my conservative views and opinions LONG before I ever knew who Limbaugh was, just like MILLIONS of other conservative Americans. The ones who are hyperventilating over something someone like Limbaugh or Maher says are the real whack jobs in this story.

Last edited:
My gawd,

sheesh

The only war on women I see is the one the democrats are trying to create.

There's NO ONE spewing more HATE and VITRIOL towards WOMEN than the leftists. They all but CRUCIFIED poor Sarah Palin AND her family, but that was all A-OKAY since she was a CONSERVATIVE. Once again the LEFTIST DOUBLE STANDARD is shining as BRIGHT AS THE SUN for all to see.

Fucking liberal slime.

Last edited:

Is the OP so offended that she's going to start a slut revolt? ... :dunno:

My gawd,

sheesh

The only war on women I see is the one the democrats are trying to create.
Precisely. This is all manufactured to take our eyes off the real prize...defeating Obama and his monumental failure as a President.

Obama is responsible for this pseudo-issue with the help of Georgie Suffylapagus and the phoney question he asked in a debate.

Liberty is being robbed from us...and look what the Statists have wrought.

Never take your eyes off the prize...and that is getting RID of the sun-dried turd named Obama.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Rush is sleeze. He has always been sleeze and he will always be sleeze. I have friends that wear his retarded ties. My opinions of them are also falling quickly.

The OP isn't really offended. She's here practicing for an upcoming audition for a two bit part where she plays a pissed off moron bitch. I think she'll get the part.

Rush is sleeze. He has always been sleeze and he will always be sleeze. I have friends that wear his retarded ties. My opinions of them are also falling quickly.

Go find someone who gives a fuck what you think, idiot... :eusa_hand:

My gawd,

sheesh

That's the saddest part of all.

To you, ya brain washed, leftist moron. You wouldn't know the truth of the matter if it bit ya on your fat, cellulite ridden, pimply ass.

Awww... why no visitor messages PR? Was the hate-mail too much for your sorry, pussy self?

Thanks for the job offer btw but I wouldn't fuck your skanky ass even with California Girl's dick.

The OP isn't really offended. She's here practicing for an upcoming audition for a two bit part where she plays a pissed off moron bitch. I think she'll get the part.

Will she get the part of the next piece of crap movie out of Hollyweird about Ms. Fluke being a patriot as it will be painted to make her look like Clara Barton?

Forum List

Back