Thank you, President Obama!

If the the labor force participation rate were back at its January 2009 level, the U-3 rate would be 11.0 percent.

WOO HOO!!! Obama is great!! :cuckoo::cuckoo:

Auto sales are up 13.9%.
Pending home sales are up 10%.
Retail sales are up 16%.
Unemployment is down to 8.6%.
Americans net worth is up $9 trillion dollars since 2009.
The stock market has doubled since 2009.
Bin Laden and Gaddafi are dead.

Obama is great.

Did you not just see what Zander posted? Do you ever get tired of posting the same old shit over and over when people have already picked it apart?

If the the labor force participation rate were back at its January 2009 level, the U-3 rate would be 11.0 percent.

Auto sales are up 13.9%.
Retail sales are up 16%.

Obama is great.

Did you not just see what Zander posted? Do you ever get tired of posting the same old shit over and over when people have already picked it apart?

You haven't picked apart anything.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Dear Obama,

I love you so much I'm incapable of seeing reality as it truly is. Will you PLEASE allow me to grovel at you feet if I promise to wash them while I kiss your ass? I know you can do no wrong but I'm such a pathetic human being I just can't help myself.

Ps. Please make Timmy walk again.

Forever your lackey,
Left Wing Idiocy

XOXO

Auto sales are up 13.9%.
Retail sales are up 16%.

Obama is great.

You haven't picked apart anything.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

"If the the labor force participation rate were back at its January 2009 level, the U-3 rate would be 11.0 percent."

Actually I'll go one further. In a healthy economy the labor force grows by about 100,000 per month due to population growth. Factor this in over 35 months and we would have an unemployment rate of around 14% by now.

Chris GDP has been growing since 2009.

Americans paid off $1 trillion dollars of personal debt in the last few years.

We are leaving Iraq, which will save us billions.

We are leaving Afghanistan in 2014, which will save us billions.

Auto sales are up 13.9%,

Pending home sales are up 10%,

Retail sales are up 16%

Unemployment is down to 8.6%

The deficit problem has been solved with the expiration of the Bush tax cuts and the automatic spending cuts in 2013.

And it's all Obama's fault!

Got a little something on your nose there, sport!

Chris GDP has been growing since 2009.

Americans paid off $1 trillion dollars of personal debt in the last few years.

We are leaving Iraq, which will save us billions.

We are leaving Afghanistan in 2014, which will save us billions.

Auto sales are up 13.9%,

Pending home sales are up 10%,

Retail sales are up 16%

Unemployment is down to 8.6%

The deficit problem has been solved with the expiration of the Bush tax cuts and the automatic spending cuts in 2013.

And it's all Obama's fault!

Got a little something on your nose there, sport!

When you have no facts, personal attack!

Unemployment drops to 8.6%

Thank you--upos--President--we just had 350K Americans drop off of unemployment insurance--who don't have JOBS--and NOW who no longer get unemployment checks and you get the credit for it.

The-Obama-Promise.jpg

Small businesses and startups that were skittish about the economy this summer started hiring in bigger numbers this fall, helping drive the unemployment rate down to 8.6 percent in November, the lowest in two and a half years.

The country added 120,000 jobs last month, the Labor Department said Friday. The economy has generated 100,000 or more jobs five months in a row — the first time that has happened since April 2006, long before the Great Recession set in.

“Something good is stirring in the U.S. economy,” Ian Shepherdson, an economist at High Frequency Economics, said in a note to clients.

The unemployment report, one of the most closely watched economic indicators, showed that September and October were stronger months than first estimated. For four months in a row, the government has revised job growth figures higher.

Unemployment rate falls to 8.6 percent, lowest in 2½ years, as hiring improves - The Washington Post
Yeah yeah yeah...

Small businesses and startups that were skittish about the economy this summer started hiring in bigger numbers this fall, helping drive the unemployment rate down to 8.6 percent in November, the lowest in two and a half years.

The country added 120,000 jobs last month, the Labor Department said Friday. The economy has generated 100,000 or more jobs five months in a row — the first time that has happened since April 2006, long before the Great Recession set in.

“Something good is stirring in the U.S. economy,” Ian Shepherdson, an economist at High Frequency Economics, said in a note to clients.

The unemployment report, one of the most closely watched economic indicators, showed that September and October were stronger months than first estimated. For four months in a row, the government has revised job growth figures higher.

Unemployment rate falls to 8.6 percent, lowest in 2½ years, as hiring improves - The Washington Post
Yeah yeah yeah...

Is that all you got?

Sputtering?

All lies

Reprieve for Obama on grim economic news - Carrie Budoff Brown and Ben White - POLITICO.com

Inside the jobs report are some less heartening numbers. Retail sales positions accounted for 50,000 new jobs, and those could simply be holiday hires who will be let go again in January. And part of the reason for the drop in the unemployment rate, which comes from a survey in of households, was that about 300,000 people stopped looking for work, not an encouraging sign.

Hiding in a tread of falsehoods doesn't make it true Chris.

Threads like this one make me want to gag. It's like these people think the Obama waved his magic wand and made unemployment go down..

my gawd..

Auto sales are up 13.9%.
Retail sales are up 16%.

Obama is great.

You forgot to mention that when Obama took over the economy was bleeding 170,000 jobs each month.

You're wasting your cyber breath....they only watch and listen to Lush Rambo, Mitch McConnel, John Boehner and or FAUX News.

Last edited:
Threads like this one make me want to gag. It's like these people think the Obama waved his magic wand and made unemployment go down..

my gawd..

I'm gonna wait and see what it says in late January myself but if it gives the horrible left wing lunatics great pleasure to think obama provided .4% of unemployed jobs well it's Christmas.. give it to emasagift.

Unemployment drops to 8.6%

but 400k living off unenjoyment and 3ook just gaveup looking and there isn't any jobs but barry soetoro is going on vacation let along ignoring the threat of china if there is an attack on iran...wheres waldo or barry:cuckoo::cuckoo:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back