Thank you, President Obama!

Three threads on this already and the number dropped only because for every new hire, 3 people gave up looking for work.

You call that Progress?

It's the new normal...higher debt, pile on credit cards, life in leftnut wonder land.

Obama and Krugman give each other hand jobs over the idea that a portion of white Middle America faces "Permanent unemployment". The very idea of it gives Obama as big a thrill as killing our Space program

Threads like this one make me want to gag. It's like these people think the Obama waved his magic wand and made unemployment go down..

my gawd..
horrible left wing lunatics.

aaaaaaww come on now.......tell us how you really feel.

For your information here's my lifetime voting record:

1956 Eisenhower
1960 Nixon
1964 Goldwater
1968 Nixon
1972 Nixon
1976 Did Not Vote
1980 Anderson(I)
1984 Reagan(wish I had this one back)
1988 Did Not Vote
1992 Did Not Vote
1996 Did Not Vote
2000 Did Not Vote
2004 Kerry *****
2008 Obama *****

***** Voted Against Spend And Borrow Republicans

I was a Republican when they stood for balanced budgets, limited government and individual rights. Reagan, GHW Bush and George Bush changed all that. They cut taxes for the rich and corporations, began to take on enormous debts and borrow from foreign banks to fund it.

Last edited:
After the Holidays and unemployment rises again, I wonder what the Obama cult members will say then?

IT'S the Republicans and Boooooooooooooooosh's fault.:lol:

Last edited:
Three threads on this already and the number dropped only because for every new hire, 3 people gave up looking for work.

You call that Progress?

It's the new normal...higher debt, pile on credit cards, life in leftnut wonder land.

Obama and Krugman give each other hand jobs over the idea that a portion of white Middle America faces "Permanent unemployment". The very idea of it gives Obama as big a thrill as killing our Space program

China's make ultimatums in Iran...but Mr.Kaos aka. barry bunghole is settng sights on another vacation. fuking arrogant plick.....
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_cGuIO-aP4&feature=autoplay&list=PL5F90CD19C91779B8&lf=plpp_video&index=89&playnext=1]Calvin Johnson 2012 Acura Commercial - YouTube[/ame]

If the the labor force participation rate were back at its January 2009 level, the U-3 rate would be 11.0 percent.

WOO HOO!!! Obama is great!! :cuckoo::cuckoo:

Auto sales are up 13.9%.
Pending home sales are up 10%.
Retail sales are up 16%.
Unemployment is down to 8.6%.
Americans net worth is up $9 trillion dollars since 2009.
The stock market has doubled since 2009.
Bin Laden and Gaddafi are dead.

Obama is great.

You forgot to mention that when Obama took over the economy was bleeding 170,000 jobs each month.

You're wasting your cyber breath....they only watch and listen to Lush Rambo, Mitch McConnel, John Boehner and or FAUX News.

We blocked Barrack, result improving economy. AH HA!!

Obama Plans Fast Action to Tighten Financial Rules - NYTimes.com

Aides said they would propose new federal standards for mortgage brokers who issued many unsuitable loans and are largely regulated by state officials. They are considering proposals to have the S.E.C. become more involved in supervising the underwriting standards of securities that are backed by mortgages.

The administration is also preparing to require that derivatives like credit default swaps, a type of insurance against loan defaults that were at the center of the financial meltdown last year, be traded through a central clearinghouse and possibly on one or more exchanges. That would make it significantly easier for regulators to supervise their use.

The Gubbamint did such a great job with Fannie and Freddie its only right for them to get further involved. What could possibly go wrong?
Freddie and Fannie were minor players in the financial crisis.

I know you desperately want to make them the villains but the facts don't back you up.

Obama Plans Fast Action to Tighten Financial Rules - NYTimes.com

Aides said they would propose new federal standards for mortgage brokers who issued many unsuitable loans and are largely regulated by state officials. They are considering proposals to have the S.E.C. become more involved in supervising the underwriting standards of securities that are backed by mortgages.

The administration is also preparing to require that derivatives like credit default swaps, a type of insurance against loan defaults that were at the center of the financial meltdown last year, be traded through a central clearinghouse and possibly on one or more exchanges. That would make it significantly easier for regulators to supervise their use.

The Gubbamint did such a great job with Fannie and Freddie its only right for them to get further involved. What could possibly go wrong?
Freddie and Fannie were minor players in the financial crisis.

I know you desperately want to make them the villains but the facts don't back you up.

Very minor players. Wall Street greed generated their own formulas which were based upon unsustainable factors. Home values increasing 6% a year to perpituity not being the least.

Small businesses and startups that were skittish about the economy this summer started hiring in bigger numbers this fall, helping drive the unemployment rate down to 8.6 percent in November, the lowest in two and a half years.

The country added 120,000 jobs last month, the Labor Department said Friday. The economy has generated 100,000 or more jobs five months in a row — the first time that has happened since April 2006, long before the Great Recession set in.

“Something good is stirring in the U.S. economy,” Ian Shepherdson, an economist at High Frequency Economics, said in a note to clients.

The unemployment report, one of the most closely watched economic indicators, showed that September and October were stronger months than first estimated. For four months in a row, the government has revised job growth figures higher.

Unemployment rate falls to 8.6 percent, lowest in 2½ years, as hiring improves - The Washington Post

I was listening to another Lib radio talk host yesterday(Randi Rhodes) and she was pulling numbers out of her fat A$$...she was saying the President created 1.5 MILLION jobs the last three months...

Maybe it's me but I'm saying that's BS. :cuckoo:

Small businesses and startups that were skittish about the economy this summer started hiring in bigger numbers this fall, helping drive the unemployment rate down to 8.6 percent in November, the lowest in two and a half years.

The country added 120,000 jobs last month, the Labor Department said Friday. The economy has generated 100,000 or more jobs five months in a row — the first time that has happened since April 2006, long before the Great Recession set in.

“Something good is stirring in the U.S. economy,” Ian Shepherdson, an economist at High Frequency Economics, said in a note to clients.

The unemployment report, one of the most closely watched economic indicators, showed that September and October were stronger months than first estimated. For four months in a row, the government has revised job growth figures higher.

Unemployment rate falls to 8.6 percent, lowest in 2½ years, as hiring improves - The Washington Post

I was listening to another Lib radio talk host yesterday(Randi Rhodes) and she was pulling numbers out of her fat A$$...she was saying the President created 1.5 MILLION jobs the last three months...

It's 1.5 million jobs in the last year.

Steady growth.

The lyingest son-of-a-bitch in the country couldn't top Lush Rambo and Fox News.

The absolute HATE some people have for a radio host and a news station is something..

really pathetic if you ask me..:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back