Thank you for killing reform Joe libermann and republicans

A foul mouth does not a lady make, Willow Tree. You behave as such cheap goods here on the forum. Chris is saying, "Screw the 60 vote requirement and go with reconciliation," which is of course a democracy.

I agree, Chris. Go for it, Dems.

That's because Chris is fucking stupid as are you, Jokey.

The moment the GOP reclaims a majority in the Senate, you liberoidal Democrat idiots would WISH to Allah that you had never changed the rules of how this thing gets played.

Liability is such a mutant political wing nut that he is good only for grins and giggles.

Keep posting, L-boy.

Liability is such a mutant political wing nut that he is good only for grins and giggles.

Keep posting, L-boy.

Unless Gunny's retired and made you the new BoyKing of USMB, Liability doesn't need your permission to keep posting. Try not to get ideas above your station in life, Joke.

And remind me that you are . . . who?

You, I don't think, are not a political mutant wing nut, but merely an opportunist, who would cozy up with the Left if that was in your interest.

Keep posting, L-boy.

Jokey! Ya still have absolutely nothing worthwhile to offer, I see!

You, by the way, are the political wingnut.

I am just a humble conservative calling bullshit on liars like you.

But do keep whining, crying, moaning and pissing your panties. It amuses me!

Looking in the mirror again, aren'cha, L-boy? By the by, aren't you LDS?

If you are an active member of your church, I would expect an elevated style of language being posted by you. That goes for the rest of the self-claimed LDS posters here who would not be able to proudly stand up what they do here in a bishop's interview. Hmmm.

Looking in the mirror again, aren'cha, L-boy? By the by, aren't you LDS?

If you are an active member of your church, I would expect an elevated style of language being posted by you. That goes for the rest of the self-claimed LDS posters here who would not be able to proudly stand up what they do here in a bishop's interview. Hmmm.

Noi Jokey. I am not a Mormon nor am I particularly religious.

And I am not looking in the mirror, you retard.

I am looking at morons such as you.

Now stop pissing in your panties for the love of God.

You are silly, L-boy. Yeah, you are your own reflection of ineptitude. Not religious? That's a shame. Try working on your spirituality; you know, "love they neighbor as thyself" suff. Your current spiritual status says much about where you stand on important issues.

You are silly, L-boy. Yeah, you are your own reflection of ineptitude. Not religious? That's a shame. Try working on your spirituality; you know, "love they neighbor as thyself" suff. Your current spiritual status says much about where you stand on important issues.

Your abundant ignorance is always on display, as is your unchecked ego.

Suffice it to say that it is precisely that I care about the good of my fellow human beings that I find odious shit like you and the "policies" you favor so fully offensive.

My spirituality is none of your filthy business, hypocrite.

I said I was not particulalry religious, and I'm not. But some people (probably including you) cannot make the distinction between a belief in God and a reliance on "religion." It is a tad overly simplified (which would still be far too complex for you to grasp, of course), but I put it this way:

I believe in God. I don't believe that God believes in religion.

Defensive are we? Hmmm. . . you should be. You haven't much to offer here, period. Stop thinking only about your little self, L-boy, and concentrate on your fellow man as well.

Defensive are we? Hmmm. . . you should be. You haven't much to offer here, period. Stop thinking only about your little self, L-boy, and concentrate on your fellow man as well.

Why DO total losers like you always pull out that old & failed claim that a response and a rebuttal constitute "defensiveness?"

It appears to be because you have nothing of substance to say, so you rely on cheap lies.

Continue. It's ok. You don't actually matter.

Last edited:
You are projecting again, L-boy. But anyway that is up to you to take care of. Have a Merry Christmas.

Forum List

Back