thank you for helping us towards world dominance

Status
Not open for further replies.
no1tovote4 said:
My point is not to blindly hate them.

Now i never said to hate anyone. We need to hold all of our leaders accountable no matter which party they represent! That is if you truly love democracy. too many folks in this country are blindly loyal to their chosen party.

PNAC said:
Now i never said to hate anyone. We need to hold all of our leaders accountable no matter which party they represent! That is if you truly love democracy. too many folks in this country are blindly loyal to their chosen party.

And which party have I chosen? I have already informed you that you are mistaken in your assumption, the further you go in this direction with me the more foolish you make yourself look.

Also, it is the epitome of blind to simply take as gospel a site that claims to be the "official" site of a supposed conspiracy.

Well it's gettin late here in ol K of P and I need to rest up for another day of work. i'll come back and try to educate ya's again another time. Who knows? maybe y'all can convince me to come on over to your side. maybe you can send me a nice brown shirt! welp good night kath, jimbo and biker. it was a nice chat we had. talk to ya soon!

PNAC said:

Well then, I would suggest you take the time to check the archives. The only people here that show blind loyalty are those that show blind loyalty to the anti-Bush sentiment. Republicans, Conservatives, and any others that support President Bush do criticize him if the criticism is warrented. Blind criticism is just as bad as blind loyalty.

PNAC said:
Well it's gettin late here in ol K of P and I need to rest up for another day of work. i'll come back and try to educate ya's again another time. Who knows? maybe y'all can convince me to come on over to your side. maybe you can send me a nice brown shirt! welp good night kath, jimbo and biker. it was a nice chat we had. talk to ya soon!

Maybe it will have more staying power than most of the other DU "visitors".

no1tovote4 said:
Maybe it will have more staying power than most of the other DU "visitors".

I hope not. I fail to find the articulate in its posts.

Kathianne said:
I hope not. I fail to find the articulate in its posts.

Being articulate doesn't make one intelligent. It just means that it can put the words in the right grammatical order, unlike the other aforementioned poster.

:D

This has to be one of the funniest threads I have seen in here..PNAC is a Washington Think tank...the original start to the thread was a satire..y'all bit the bait hook line and sinker...kudos pnac...like the intentional misuse of words typos and sp errors to throw em off...funny stuff...thanks now I can go to bed after some tv time...had a really good laugh! :clap1:

archangel said:
This has to be one of the funniest threads I have seen in here..PNAC is a Washington Think tank...the original start to the thread was a satire..y'all bit the bait hook line and sinker...kudos pnac...like the intentional misuse of words typos and sp errors to throw em off...funny stuff...thanks now I can go to bed after some tv time...had a really good laugh! :clap1:

And here I told them all it was really you. PNAC is here, you're not. You're here, PNAC isn't. But I'm no 'vestigter.

archangel said:

Hence the terminology Caricature Troll, used earlier in the thread... :rolleyes:

archangel said:

yes you are sooooooooooo smart none of us figured out the dude was full of shit from the word go.....thanks for pointing that out....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back