thank you for helping us towards world dominance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kathianne said:
:teeth: Watch it Zoomie! I'm on a roll, with heads! :Munchingnails:

:tng:

You know......we should really ask him about Elvis Presley, Princess Diana, and JFK.

I bet he has all those figured out too.

GotZoom said:
But K, he has the whole 9/11 thing figured out. Forget the fact that the press, the Democratic Party, and almost every nation in the world would love nothing more than to prove that our President was behind this whole thing.
But do we hear anything in the MSM about this? Nooooooooo.....

If he can solve 9/11, surely he knows if you were flaming.

I'm afraid it is hopeless. He know all.

Well it's written on the good old PNAC homepage. it's their manifest. this war was planned in 1997. We just needed top have the right president in place. http://www.usmessageboard.com/forums/index.php? You can chose to follow Christ or chose to support this war.

PNAC said:
Well it's written on the good old PNAC homepage. it's their manifest. this war was planned in 1997. We just needed top have the right president in place. http://www.usmessageboard.com/forums/index.php? You can chose to follow Christ or chose to support this war.
Well I haven't a problem doing both, in spite of your decree. Now you've posted a link to the main page, why?

PNAC said:

me? i long ago chose.... to choose not to listen to those that are delusional narcissistic and obviously too dumb to know it

PNAC said:

Now playing the religion card?

I bet the next thing you tell us is that you are African-American and we are obviously racist because we don't believe you.

GotZoom said:
Now playing the religion card?

I bet the next thing you tell us is that you are African-American and we are obviously racist because we don't believe you.

sorry, but i'm not African American. i am glad to see that you didn't use the "N" word (at least not on here). Did I happen to stumble onto the KKK board?

PNAC said:
sorry, but i'm not African American. i am glad to see that you didn't use the "N" word (at least not on here). Did I happen to stumble onto the KKK board?

Why in the world would you think you were on a KKK board?

Kathianne said:
Well I haven't a problem doing both, in spite of your decree. Now you've posted a link to the main page, why?

so you can read their words yourself, Kath. just trying to educate ya!

no1tovote4 said:
Another Caricature Troll....

How original... :rolleyes:

No kidding. I must be getting old. I remember the days when goofballs were at least unique. Now, they just dust off the same old crap and use it again.

Jimmyeatworld said:
No kidding. I must be getting old. I remember the days when goofballs were at least unique. Now, they just dust off the same old crap and use it again.

hey Jimbo, I agree with you. phone calls to terrorists is not an essential liberty!

PNAC said:

Amazingly, even after it has been pointed out and made obvious the DU Troll has still not figured out that you have no need to always use the Title on every post on this board....

Anyway,

If I was making a site, and stated that I "we" had planned it in 1994 would you post it right up as sooth because it supports your inane argument?

Have you no source other than this one site? No investigative journalism here, let's just assume that the 'evil geniuses' would post their plans on a website so that the opposition could use it on messageboards...

Man, it takes a special form of 'poster' to get this kind of belief out of one .org website because it says what they want it to....

:tinfoil:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back