thank you for helping us towards world dominance

Status
Not open for further replies.
no1tovote4 said:
Amazingly, even after it has been pointed out and made obvious the DU Troll has still not figured out that you have no need to always use the Title on every post on this board....

Anyway,

If I was making a site, and stated that I "we" had planned it in 1994 would you post it right up as sooth because it supports your inane argument?

Have you no source other than this one site? No investigative journalism here, let's just assume that the 'evil geniuses' would post their plans on a website so that the opposition could use it on messageboards...

Man, it takes a special form of 'poster' to get this kind of belief out of one .org website because it says what they want it to....

:tinfoil:

genius, it is their website. they aren't hiding their position. I'm anti abortion but you are almost convincing me to change my position.

PNAC said:
so you can read their words yourself, Kath. just trying to educate ya!

Read these words for yourself, and tell me what you think.

"We recognize that globalization will continue shaping our future. We also believe that the United States has the means and the responsibility to shape globalization so that it reflects the needs and the values of the American people."

"Our plan means drawing on all three main sources of American power - military strength, a vibrant, growing economy, and a free and democratic political system - to advance our objectives around the world."

What does this say to you?

PNAC said:
genius, it is their website. they aren't hiding their position. I'm anti abortion but you are almost convincing me to change my position.

What a fricking idiot. I can create a website that uses "their" message too. Or do you think that nobody else could possibly use that HTML code, it is special to them?

Not only that but claiming to have planned something before it happens afterwards is not evidence....

Once again, where is the investigative reporting, evidence? Any at all? You have less than nothing. You post a website because it supports your idiotic paranoia and then expect us to swallow it whole hog?

Go back to DU, there are a lot of idiots that will believe blogspots and .org nonsense there, here we actually like to have more evidence.

Jimmyeatworld said:
Read these words for yourself, and tell me what you think.

"We recognize that globalization will continue shaping our future. We also believe that the United States has the means and the responsibility to shape globalization so that it reflects the needs and the values of the American people."(sounds great. does this mean that if you don't agree with our values then we will have to go to war?)

"Our plan means drawing on all three main sources of American power - military strength, a vibrant, growing economy, and a free and democratic political system - to advance our objectives around the world." (this sounds fine.. read on. Should we go to war to establish permanent military bases in the middle east and asia? Should we go to war to dominate world energy? Should those that start these wars reap huge profits? )

What does this say to you?

Was Richard Nixon an honest president. Was his administration corrupt?

PNAC said:
Is your cat a dog? Your lover your wife? Tell us.

no1tovote4 said:
What a fricking idiot. I can create a website that uses "their" message too. Or do you think that nobody else could possibly use that HTML code, it is special to them?

Not only that but claiming to have planned something before it happens afterwards is not evidence....

Once again, where is the investigative reporting, evidence? Any at all? You have less than nothing. You post a website because it supports your idiotic paranoia and then expect us to swallow it whole hog?

Go back to DU, there are a lot of idiots that will believe blogspots and .org nonsense there, here we actually like to have more evidence.

I noticed that you like to call people idiots. Is this suppose to mean that you are not? who are you really describing?

PNAC said:
I noticed that you like to call people idiots. Is this suppose to mean that you are not? who are you really describing?

No, I rarely call anybody an idiot. So far it is just you...

You can even check my posts, look for it... You'll be surprised how truthful I am being.

PNAC said:
You haven't a clue who you are addressing, at any point. You are garnering disrespect because you are a troll and a loser.

PNAC said:

Your comments are based on nothing but conspiracy theories. Just because you prescribe to them means nothing. What I posted was not from some website or from some guy sitting in his mother's basement in his dirty underwear. It was from the Democratic Party platform accepted in 2000.

Don't know what Nixon has to do with the conversation, but there were some people in his administration that would be considered corrupt. About the same as was in the Clinton administration. Nixon was about as honest as any number of presidents, he just got caught not being honest... kinda like Clinton.

Kathianne said:
Is your cat a dog? Your lover your wife? Tell us.

my point is that we have a couple folks from the nixon administration running our government (and they are signers of the PNAC). GW is not one of them. he only dated Trish. So that doesn't count. my cat is not a dog and my lover is my wife! how about you kath? how's your love life?

no1tovote4 said:
No, I rarely call anybody an idiot. So far it is just you...

You can even check my posts, look for it... You'll be surprised how truthful I am being.

So I ask again who are you really describing?

Kathianne said:
You haven't a clue who you are addressing, at any point. You are garnering disrespect because you are a troll and a loser.

That is the most irritating part of a new troll. They haven't been around long enough to know us, or how the board operates... Of course we have all been feeding this one. Let's just let it starve until it gives us something more substantial to chew on than this....

PNAC said:
my point is that we have a couple folks from the nixon administration running our government (and they are signers of the PNAC). GW is not one of them. he only dated Trish. So that doesn't count. my cat is not a dog and my lover is my wife! how about you kath? how's your love life?
Fine, thank you. This still holds:

You are garnering disrespect because you are a troll and a loser.

Kathianne said:

Come on kath, be nice. you are a good Christian aren't you?

PNAC said:
So I ask again who are you really describing?

LOL. So far it appears to be a rather accurate description of you... You have done little to change my opinion on the matter either.

PNAC said:

:slap:

There are a couple of people that survived Jonestown working somewhere. Would you be leary of the Kool Aid from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back