thank you for helping us towards world dominance

Status
Not open for further replies.
no1tovote4 said:
That is the most irritating part of a new troll. They haven't been around long enough to know us, or how the board operates... Of course we have all been feeding this one. Let's just let it starve until it gives us something more substantial to chew on than this....

Yeah, but I'm in one of those moods. Besides, it breaks my heart to see a stupid animal go hungry.

PNAC said:
my point is that we have a couple folks from the nixon administration running our government (and they are signers of the PNAC). GW is not one of them. he only dated Trish. So that doesn't count. my cat is not a dog and my lover is my wife! how about you kath? how's your love life?

So you are saying that because some in the Nixon Administration were corrupt this means that every person throughout was corrupt? If this were true there would be no "Deep Throat".

This is a logical fallacy and is based on black and white ideation that the left so often says doesn't exist within their political affiliations...

If one was, corrupt then all must be corrupt is a Reductive Fallacy and is built on a foundation of illogic and emotive theorizing.

no1tovote4 said:
LOL. So far it appears to be a rather accurate description of you... You have done little to change my opinion on the matter either.

i'm sorry if this went over your head. You just don't get it. you know what they say, "you may be able to fool all of the people some of the time but you can fool 34% of the people all of the time''!

MtnBiker said:
PNAC, you claim to be something that you are not. You are antagonistic and of little value as a member of this messageboard.
hey biker, what is it that I claim to be? i can only antagonize those that chose to be antagonized!

PNAC said:
i'm sorry if this went over your head. You just don't get it. you know what they say, "you may be able to fool all of the people some of the time but you can fool 34% of the people all of the time''!

Something that goes over a person's head after coming out of another person's ass is generally referred to as projectile diarrhea. So, I would recommend you see a doctor rather than post on a message board.

no1tovote4 said:
So you are saying that because some in the Nixon Administration were corrupt this means that every person throughout was corrupt? If this were true there would be no "Deep Throat".

This is a logical fallacy and is based on black and white ideation that the left so often says doesn't exist within their political affiliations...

If one was, corrupt then all must be corrupt is a Reductive Fallacy and is built on a foundation of illogic and emotive theorizing.

my point is to not blindly trust them.

PNAC said:
you got that right.

well if we agree on that and that all that worked under nixon and formed the pnac are corrupt.....and we agree that the clinton crowd is no better.....that kinda takes hillary and big al the kiddies pal out of play in 08....

PNAC said:
hey biker, what is it that I claim to be? i can only antagonize those that chose to be antagonized!

would you please choose to spell choose correctly.....i feel that you are deliberately antagonizing me.....

PNAC said:

In this you have made an assumption of me that is incorrect. You have some sort of belief that those who disagree with your incorrect fallacious arguments all must support whom you believe to be you opposition? That in itself is fallacious.

Said1 said:
No, let me ask you who YOU are? You've been here before. I can tell. :)
You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

manu1959 said:
well if we agree on that and that all that worked under nixon and formed the pnac are corrupt.....and we agree that the clinton crowd is no better.....that kinda takes hillary and big al the kiddies pal out of play in 08....

yup! hillary is Bush lite!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back