Thank you FDR

Bla bla bla. The rats got set free because they were supposed to have immunity for ratting each other out.

She's so brainwashed she can't formulate a coherent thought without cutting and pasting

OMG!!

I knew you were slow....but twice you've been given the opportunity to find any errors in the post you were carping about.

OK...OK....as a conservative is never so tall as when she stoops to teach a Liberal...

...here it is once more:

Reagan was a far better and more successful President.

FDR empowered the Soviet Communist empire, facilitating over 100 million dead and enslaved.

Reagan defeated same, and did so without firing a shot.

FDR extended the great recession into the Great Depression, while Reagan was responsible for a 25 year economic expansion.

Reagan believed in the Constitution, while Roosevelt shredded it.

No contest.

Bet you still can't handle it.
You got responses and challenges to all of those claims. You did not answer them. You are just ignoring the challenges and moving on to a different poster with the same lies. I can call them lies now because you have been asked three times to respond to a rebuke of your claims and refused to do so. Now when you repeat your claims they are lies because you have been shown they are fraudulent.
The primary challenge made to you was to explain why you call 1929 to 1933 a recession enabling you to make the claim that FDR took the country from a recession into a depression. Explain how after the market crash of '29 and the Dust Bowl of '32 the country was not in the Great Depression. What data do you claim to have that makes 85 years of historians and scholars wrong and you right?

"The primary challenge made to you was to explain why you call 1929 to 1933 a recession enabling you to make the claim that FDR took the country from a recession into a depression. Explain how after the market crash of '29 and the Dust Bowl of '32 the country was not in the Great Depression. What data do you claim to have that makes 85 years of historians and scholars wrong and you right?"

Easy peasy lemon squeezy....

1. "America’s greatest depression fighter was Warren Gamaliel Harding. An Ohio senator when he was elected president in 1920, he followed Woodrow Wilson who got America into World War I, ...Harding inherited the mess, in particular the post-World War I depression – almost as severe, from peak to trough, as the Great Contraction from 1929 to 1933, that FDR inherited and prolonged.

2. Richard K. Vedder and Lowell E. Gallaway, in their book Out of Work (1993), noted that the magnitude of the 1920 depression "exceeded that for the Great Depression of the following decade for several quarters." The estimated gross national product plunged 24% from $91.5 billion in 1920 to $69.6 billion in 1921. The number of unemployed people jumped from 2.1 million in 1920 to 4.9 million in 1921.

3. So, just a year and a half after Harding became president, the Roaring 20s were underway! The unemployment rate continued to decline, reaching a low of 1.8% in 1926 – an extraordinary feat. Since then, the unemployment rate has been lower only once in wartime (1944), and never in peacetime.

4. ....when the Great Depression had been going for two years. Harding had the depression of 1920 licked in a year and a half, but under the "progressive" FDR, the Great Depression would persisted throughout the 1930s, until FDR began conscripting millions of young men for the armed forces."
America’s Greatest Depression*Fighter by Jim Powell
http://archive.lewrockwell.com/orig4/powell-jim4.html
http://www.nationalreview.com/articles/226645/not-so-great-depression/jim-powell

I destroy you each and every time, don't I.
I must admit.....it's fun.
Are you insane, getting really sloppy with your cut and paste or just promoting a really brazen lie? You just gave a review about the economy a dozen years preceding FDR. Nothing you posted denies or attempts to deny the Great Depression wasn't in full swing when FDR inherited it. You also make no reference to the Dust Bowl of '32.

she intentionally provides false information.

it's what she does.

She's so brainwashed she can't formulate a coherent thought without cutting and pasting

OMG!!

I knew you were slow....but twice you've been given the opportunity to find any errors in the post you were carping about.

OK...OK....as a conservative is never so tall as when she stoops to teach a Liberal...

...here it is once more:

FDR empowered the Soviet Communist empire, facilitating over 100 million dead and enslaved.

FDR extended the great recession into the Great Depression, while Reagan was responsible for a 25 year economic expansion.

No contest.

You got responses and challenges to all of those claims. You did not answer them. You are just ignoring the challenges and moving on to a different poster with the same lies. I can call them lies now because you have been asked three times to respond to a rebuke of your claims and refused to do so. Now when you repeat your claims they are lies because you have been shown they are fraudulent.
The primary challenge made to you was to explain why you call 1929 to 1933 a recession enabling you to make the claim that FDR took the country from a recession into a depression. Explain how after the market crash of '29 and the Dust Bowl of '32 the country was not in the Great Depression. What data do you claim to have that makes 85 years of historians and scholars wrong and you right?

"The primary challenge made to you was to explain why you call 1929 to 1933 a recession enabling you to make the claim that FDR took the country from a recession into a depression. Explain how after the market crash of '29 and the Dust Bowl of '32 the country was not in the Great Depression. What data do you claim to have that makes 85 years of historians and scholars wrong and you right?"

1. "America’s greatest depression fighter was Warren Gamaliel Harding. An Ohio senator when he was elected president in 1920, he followed Woodrow Wilson who got America into World War I, ...Harding inherited the mess, in particular the post-World War I depression – almost as severe, from peak to trough, as the Great Contraction from 1929 to 1933, that FDR inherited and prolonged.

2. Richard K. Vedder and Lowell E. Gallaway, in their book Out of Work (1993), noted that the magnitude of the 1920 depression "exceeded that for the Great Depression of the following decade for several quarters." The estimated gross national product plunged 24% from $91.5 billion in 1920 to $69.6 billion in 1921. The number of unemployed people jumped from 2.1 million in 1920 to 4.9 million in 1921.

3. So, just a year and a half after Harding became president, the Roaring 20s were underway! The unemployment rate continued to decline, reaching a low of 1.8% in 1926 – an extraordinary feat. Since then, the unemployment rate has been lower only once in wartime (1944), and never in peacetime.

4. ....when the Great Depression had been going for two years. Harding had the depression of 1920 licked in a year and a half, but under the "progressive" FDR, the Great Depression would persisted throughout the 1930s, until FDR began conscripting millions of young men for the armed forces."
http://www.nationalreview.com/articles/226645/not-so-great-depression/jim-powell

Are you insane, getting really sloppy with your cut and paste or just promoting a really brazen lie? You just gave a review about the economy a dozen years preceding FDR. Nothing you posted denies or attempts to deny the Great Depression wasn't in full swing when FDR inherited it. You also make no reference to the Dust Bowl of '32.

it's what she does.

Let's review.

I stated a number of facts designed to show that, compared to Roosevelt, Reagan was far better as President.

You gave the usual Liberal response, the 'is not, is not' post.

I gave you three opportunities to show that my post wasn't true.

Of course, you couldn't.

Now I've reduced you to lying: "she intentionally provided false information."

Just between the two of us….aren't you just a leeeeettttle disappointed at how you turned out?

OMG!!

...here it is once more:

No contest.

it's what she does.

Let's review.

I stated a number of facts designed to show that, compared to Roosevelt, Reagan was far better as President.

Of course, you couldn't.

Just between the two of us….aren't you just a leeeeettttle disappointed at how you turned out?
Debating Jilly is like debating a two year old.

it's what she does.

Let's review.

Of course, you couldn't.

I dunno.....I don't believe two-year-olds lie with such aplomb.

it's what she does.

Let's review.

Of course, you couldn't.

If the two-year old were drunk.

it's what she does.

Let's review.

Of course, you couldn't.

I'm sorry. I don't take wingers railing about one of our greatest presidents and relying on cut and paste rants seriously.

You'd have to say something of substance to warrant debate.

it's what she does.

Let's review.

Of course, you couldn't.

I'm sorry. I don't take wingers railing about one of our greatest presidents and relying on cut and paste rants seriously.

Wasn't that fun.....showing that you are not only inept, unable to back up what you post.....

...but also, forcing you to try to lie you way out of it.

Loved, loved, loved it!

Thanks so much.

it's what she does.

Let's review.

Of course, you couldn't.

Wasn't that fun.....showing that you are not only inept, unable to back up what you post.....

Loved, loved, loved it!

Thanks so much.
You are being critical of another poster for allegedly doing the exact thing you have been doing over and over with my challenge to you to answer one simple question about a lie you are telling. The main difference between the poster you are criticizing and you is that the questions you are asking have been answered by other posters and you refuse to respond. Why would someone continue answering your challenges when you make it so obvious that you will not do the same. In other words, you demand people answer your challenges while you refuse to respond when they do.
You made a claim that FDR turned a recession into the Great Depression. That means you are claiming the historians, economist and scholars over the last 80 years are wrong about the GP beginning with the 1929 stock market crash and you are right. You are claiming 80 years of experts are totally wrong and you, PoliticalChic are right. Twice you have tried to answer this lie of yours by diverting the subject to a discussion about the economics of the post WWI era and early 20's, an economy that occurred a decade before FDR was even elected. You are attempting to mislead and misdirect the dishonest idea, in fact lie, that FDR did not inherit the Great Depression. This is only one of the lies you tell that you fail to address in a rational manner. There are more, but until you respond and refute this whopper of a lie, why should anyone feel an obligation or even motivation to respond to your new challenges that simply act as diversions and deflections away from your dishonest failures?

Let's review.

Of course, you couldn't.

Loved, loved, loved it!

Thanks so much.
You are being critical of another poster for allegedly doing the exact thing you have been doing over and over with my challenge to you to answer one simple question about a lie you are telling. The main difference between the poster you are criticizing and you is that the questions you are asking have been answered by other posters and you refuse to respond. Why would someone continue answering your challenges when you make it so obvious that you will not do the same. In other words, you demand people answer your challenges while you refuse to respond when they do.
You made a claim that FDR turned a recession into the Great Depression. That means you are claiming the historians, economist and scholars over the last 80 years are wrong about the GP beginning with the 1929 stock market crash and you are right. You are claiming 80 years of experts are totally wrong and you, PoliticalChic are right. Twice you have tried to answer this lie of yours by diverting the subject to a discussion about the economics of the post WWI era and early 20's, an economy that occurred a decade before FDR was even elected. You are attempting to mislead and misdirect the dishonest idea, in fact lie, that FDR did not inherit the Great Depression. This is only one of the lies you tell that you fail to address in a rational manner. There are more, but until you respond and refute this whopper of a lie, why should anyone feel an obligation or even motivation to respond to your new challenges that simply act as diversions and deflections away from your dishonest failures?

So.....are you lying because I skewer you with metronomic regularity,.... or because you simply don't understand what you are talking about?

FDR had some personal failings. However, the only serious judgement mistake he made as president was the internment camps for the Japanese-Americans. Other than that, he was the right man, at the right time. As a politician, he had no equal. The country took a giant leap forward under FDR, and became the great country that it is today.

Creating a society where people expect the government to take care of them doesn't make a country great. It creates two groups. Those that work for a living and those that vote for one. Johnson did nothing but push it further down that road.

FDR had some personal failings. However, the only serious judgement mistake he made as president was the internment camps for the Japanese-Americans. Other than that, he was the right man, at the right time. As a politician, he had no equal. The country took a giant leap forward under FDR, and became the great country that it is today.

Creating a society where people expect the government to take care of them doesn't make a country great. It creates two groups. Those that work for a living and those that vote for one. Johnson did nothing but push it further down that road.

Ahh! More AM radio talking points, which were plagiarized from bumper stickers...

Ahh! More AM radio talking points, which were plagiarized from bumper stickers...

More accurate descriptions of the type society idiots like you supporting leftists policies got us.

A shame Nixon wasn't successful.

Really not much of a rebuttal of his point.
You must be a Liberal, huh?

Really not much of a rebuttal of his point.
You must be a Liberal, huh?

He's a typical one.

The radical left hates Nixon for some complicated reason related to a second rate burglary but FDR put American citizens behind barbed wire based on the color of their skins and the slant of their eyes. You could almost understand the executive order if every Japanese American citizen was placed in custody for the duration of the war but it only happened in California and the Japanese American citizens were forced to sell their real estate to democrat real estate speculators before they were incarcerated. Amazingly nobody protested when the Japanese on Hawaii which was the hotbed of espionage were free to roam. God help us if a president ever kicks the Constitution in the trash like FDR did.
Yes...the incarceration of Japanese-Americans was wrong. I don't think you'll get anyone to argue that.

Great presidents are made by circumstance. FDR was struggling to guide this country out of the financial debacle of the depression and although some of his policy's felt good, like employing the unemployed to build civic projects, if not for WWII he would have just been like other peacetime presidents. Look at the great ones and they were all defined by victory in war. Even in today's world arguably the best one we had was Reagan and his legacy was the end of the cold war. Of course it looks like it really is not over today, just simmering under the surface and making Russia leaner and meaner in the process.

A lot of it was great!!! FDR was a awesome president.

Fuck small idiotic backwards government!

Liberals Hoover and FDR gave us 16 years of Depression and world War that killed 60 millon souls. By any standard it was 10 times worse than any other period in American history!
Indeed.he has been programmed and brainwashed by our corrupt school system and is not aware of the true facts only going what he has been programmed and taught from our corrupt school system.

And that may be the very reason historians rate FDR as America's best president.

the best because they caused 16 years of depression and world war????
it must suck having crusader retard having to agree with you.He goes into meltdown mode when he cant refute pesky facts that his hero mass murderer Reagan was a traiter. to americans:biggrin:

Last edited:
As opposed to children and adults dying in factories?

dear, under capitalism you have to provide the best jobs and products possible to survive, not the worst jobs possible.

Do you understand??
BS, and you know it.
FDR introduced the concept of treating people like human beings and Conservatives waited decades for Reagan to get rid of that factor.
A business has to provide a product that will be purchased; the product need not be better than the competition, IF there IS any competition.
Get your head out of your books.
The radical left hates Nixon for some complicated reason related to a second rate burglary but FDR put American citizens behind barbed wire based on the color of their skins and the slant of their eyes. You could almost understand the executive order if every Japanese American citizen was placed in custody for the duration of the war but it only happened in California and the Japanese American citizens were forced to sell their real estate to democrat real estate speculators before they were incarcerated. Amazingly nobody protested when the Japanese on Hawaii which was the hotbed of espionage were free to roam. God help us if a president ever kicks the Constitution in the trash like FDR did.
someone please explain to whitehall since he has me on ignore that educated americans hate traiter Nixon because he along with LBJ was a mass murderer of 58,000 american lives.:lmao::rofl::rolleyes-41:

Forum List

Back