Thank goodness this attempt at Christian Sharia Law nipped in the bud

GRAPHIC: Tenn. deputy, pastor calls for LGBTQ executions in sermon

Deputy/pastor calls for the execution of LGBTQ citizens. Thank goodness, the Sheriff's Department suspended him and the District Attorney is looking over all his past arrests.

Calling for the government to commit genocide based on biblical "reasons"....the very definition of religious law aka sharia.

Attempt? One guy spouts off and we're on the verge of totally overturning our system of law? That's strange.
One guy? Only one guy?

Sheriff's deputy as well as minister....a part of government wanting to enact his christian sharia law. Thank goodness the county sheriff shut him down.

Notice your contradiction.

1. Government wanting to enact.
2. Shut him down.

Can't have it both ways. It is to laugh at the hysteria and paranoia.

Christian Sharia is an oxymoron.

Deputy/pastor calls for the execution of LGBTQ citizens. Thank goodness, the Sheriff's Department suspended him and the District Attorney is looking over all his past arrests.

Calling for the government to commit genocide based on biblical "reasons"....the very definition of religious law aka sharia.
This has nothing to do with Sharia Law.
It's just some crazy fucking bigot that doesn't know how to mind his own business.
He's not a proper representation of Christian values.
Thank you for condemning him. My concern, and apparently the concern of the Knoxville Sheriff's Dept. is that he was a Deputy, a member of the government...and was advocating that the government execute gays. Now they are investigating all cases he was involved in to see if he was taking his belief in christian sharia and taking action as a sheriff's deputy.
There's no such thing as Christian Sharia.
Christianity was created by one person....and nothing that is in the Koran has anything to do with what Christians believe in.
Jesus believed that going into the homes of sinners was the best way to win them over. Being kind to them instead of cutting their heads off.
Christianity and Sharia Law are polar opposites.
So you are going into the homes of the twice married? You are going into the homes of those who defraud others? The homes of liars and those who bear false witness?

This has nothing to do with Sharia Law.
It's just some crazy fucking bigot that doesn't know how to mind his own business.
He's not a proper representation of Christian values.
Thank you for condemning him. My concern, and apparently the concern of the Knoxville Sheriff's Dept. is that he was a Deputy, a member of the government...and was advocating that the government execute gays. Now they are investigating all cases he was involved in to see if he was taking his belief in christian sharia and taking action as a sheriff's deputy.
There's no such thing as Christian Sharia.
Christianity was created by one person....and nothing that is in the Koran has anything to do with what Christians believe in.
Jesus believed that going into the homes of sinners was the best way to win them over. Being kind to them instead of cutting their heads off.
Christianity and Sharia Law are polar opposites.
So you are going into the homes of the twice married? You are going into the homes of those who defraud others? The homes of liars and those who bear false witness?
It's none of my business.
I'm not Jesus.
Besides.....I have enough sins of my own.

That’s America. Now if you were in a country where Sharia law was practiced there would be some dead LGBTQers.

However an Imam can preach violence against Jews in this country with impunity. I guess we hold Christians to higher standards than Muslims in this country.

Over the past six months, at least five prominent US imams have been caught on tape preaching violence against Jews in sermons at mosques across America.

Yet these radical preachers inciting anti-Semitic violence aren’t prosecuted or even permanently banished by the leadership of their mosques.

https://nypost.com/2018/01/27/radical-imams-are-spewing-anti-semitism-in-the-us-with-impunity/

So tell us, what are those of the Baptist religion supposed to do about this guy? Are they taking any action? Should he be prosecuted by civil authorities?
Looks like you missed the part where the law took action against him. Were you wearing an antifa mask when you posted that BS?

BuckToothMoron cited both prosecution by civil authorities and action by those in charge of the religion in question. This guy is not being prosecuted for anything. His employer is merely investigating whether he abused the powers granted to him, thereby failing to perform his job and perhaps hurting innocent people. BuckToothMoron also commented that leaders of the Muslim faith should do something. I was merely asking what those in the Baptist religion should do about this "preacher" advocating violence and murder.

What is this "antifa" nonsense about, anyway? I'm not some idiot marching around with a tiki torch chanting that I will not be replaced by someone of another religion or calling for the murder of people I don't like. Try to pull your head out of your ass.
You are a media fed hater that has no facts about anything.
Ok, but what about this deputy/preacher?

He is repulsive and awful.

Aren't you glad that he represents a tiny minority of American Christians instead of mainstream Islam the way it does?
I'm curious...what are your figures for "tiny minority" as opposed to "mainstream".

You're an embarrassment to feminism, if you think yourself a feminist. And you're exactly a great reason why I ran 20 years ago, and it's one of the best decisions I ever made.

Shameful.

Do better.
Feminists thank you for that running away 20 years ago, I'm sure. :11_2_1043:

Feminism is terrible for women.
What is it about feminism that has been terrible for you.

Good thing our laws work huh? Good thing we aren't in some muslim shithole or you might not be safe.
Again that "be thankful we don't throw you off buildings like they do in muslim theocracies" gambit.

What a dumb thread....
You don't feel happy that our system of secular laws worked?
No.....your attempt to sour Christians by comparing them to 12th century throwbacks with only one example....why did you even bother?...do you really believe Christians are like that?...no you did it to be nasty and because you are angry...that is why its a dumb thread.....

What a dumb thread....
No.....your attempt to sour Christians by comparing them to 12th century throwbacks with only one example....why did you even bother?...do you really believe Christians are like that?...no you did it to be nasty and because you are angry...that is why its a dumb thread.....
This guy is like that...and he's a minister. Are you condemning him and his take on executing gays? Or are you shooting the messenger?

What a dumb thread....
This guy is like that...and he's a minister. Are you condemning him and his take on executing gays? Or are you shooting the messenger?
He is crazy but exceptional and of course I do not believe in killing gays and I'm not shooting the messenger I'm exposing the messenger....

What a dumb thread....
He is crazy but exceptional and of course I do not believe in killing gays and I'm not shooting the messenger I'm exposing the messenger....
Exposing me for being against someone who wants the government to kill gays? Guilty as charged then. I will wear that exposition proudly.

Aren't you glad that he represents a tiny minority of American Christians instead of mainstream Islam the way it does?
I'm curious...what are your figures for "tiny minority" as opposed to "mainstream".

You're an embarrassment to feminism, if you think yourself a feminist. And you're exactly a great reason why I ran 20 years ago, and it's one of the best decisions I ever made.

Shameful.

Do better.

If you Regressives would be feminist when Islam is involved, nothing.

Somehow, whenever the subject of Islam gets going, all bets are off because you virtue signallers do not reward each other if you address the degraded status of women under the yoke of Islam .

Shameful.

Do better.

Somehow, whenever the subject of Islam gets going, all bets are off because you virtue signallers do not reward each other if you address the degraded status of women under the yoke of Islam .
I condemn radical (fundie) Islam all the time. Ironically, even when I do that, I am accused of loving Islam. Nope. Not a fan. Not a fan of ANY fundie patriarchal religion. at. all.

Shameful.

Do better.

I condemn radical (fundie) Islam all the time. Ironically, even when I do that, I am accused of loving Islam. Nope. Not a fan. Not a fan of ANY fundie patriarchal religion. at. all.

Any logical person condemns radical Islam. How about mainstream Islam where apostasy is punishable by death and women are considered 2nd class citizens and being gay is also punishable by death? Do you condemn that?

lol you're lunatic And besides, he isn't espousing anything faggots wouldn't do to Christians, so what is your whine here?

Shameful.

Do better.

Your thinking. Your posts. Your cowardice. Your hypocrisy.

When I get a good look at it, I couldn't stand it. I ran.

I hate injustice and I hate hypocrisy.

Shameful.

Do better.

Your thinking. Your posts. Your cowardice. Your hypocrisy.

When I get a good look at it, I couldn't stand it. I ran.

I hate injustice and I hate hypocrisy.
That's nice, Sweetie. The cool thing about this is that you can run away all you want. It's not as if we already aren't used to seeing women with no self-esteem.

Forum List

Back