Thank goodness this attempt at Christian Sharia Law nipped in the bud

It's useless to argue with these right-wing "Christian" idiots. They are members of a bizarre sexually-obsessed cult, and the females are programmed for early sex on demand and unquestioning penis worship. The males are trained to be loud-mouthed assholes who actually think they know everything and want to get everybody preggers. These are deeply disturbed individuals. The only thing that can be done is to make sure that those whom they attack are well protected and their lives not disrupted.

GRAPHIC: Tenn. deputy, pastor calls for LGBTQ executions in sermon

Deputy/pastor calls for the execution of LGBTQ citizens. Thank goodness, the Sheriff's Department suspended him and the District Attorney is looking over all his past arrests.

Calling for the government to commit genocide based on biblical "reasons"....the very definition of religious law aka sharia.

Attempt? One guy spouts off and we're on the verge of totally overturning our system of law? That's strange.
One guy? Only one guy?

Sheriff's deputy as well as minister....a part of government wanting to enact his christian sharia law. Thank goodness the county sheriff shut him down.
How, exactly, would a deputy sheriff enact "christian sharia law"?

Deputy/pastor calls for the execution of LGBTQ citizens. Thank goodness, the Sheriff's Department suspended him and the District Attorney is looking over all his past arrests.

Calling for the government to commit genocide based on biblical "reasons"....the very definition of religious law aka sharia.
This is why it’s important to defend Establishment Clause jurisprudence against attacks by the social right and other conservatives who seek to conjoin church and state in violation of the Framers’ mandate that church and state remain separate.
leftists: NO GUISE THE FRAMERS WERE TOTALLY CORRECT ABOUT A NATIONAL RELIGION WE SHOULD TOTALLY LISTEN TO THEM

also leftists: WHAT NO THE SECOND AMENDMENT ARE YOU KIDDING THE RICH WHITE CISHET MEN WHO OVERTHREW THE LEGITIMATE RULE OF THE CROWN WERE FULL OF SHIT LETS IGNORE THEM

Anti-Christian bigots like you work really hard to find this, and granted, this guy is an attention seeking moron. He is not ordained, his "church" is a non-affiliated, "independent" church. If they even garner 100 people on their BEST day I would be shocked. But of course, they serve your narrative so you will give him all the attention he doesn't deserve, while ignoring the bigger threat that is now encompassing Europe, and cheering Ilhan Omar.

The church address is 715 N Cherry Hill Knoxville Tn. Google the address and see what you come up with. No building. Could be in someone's home.

Yeah, bigot. The theocracy is coming for you.
Didn't have to look hard at all. But what I find interesting is the effort made to attack the messenger. The effort made to make this look like not a big deal. But NO effort to condemn this guy and his message. Very telling. (I'm seeing the same excusing/blame the messenger behavior in the thread about the anti-gay christian sharia supporters having a conference also)
Oh, you mean effort to condemn messages like your refusal to condemn Islamists who want you dead because you're gay?

Very telling, indeed.

For the record, since I know you're going to pretend you had a point, I condemn any effort to establish religious rule in the United States.

Attempt? One guy spouts off and we're on the verge of totally overturning our system of law? That's strange.
One guy? Only one guy?

Sheriff's deputy as well as minister....a part of government wanting to enact his christian sharia law. Thank goodness the county sheriff shut him down.
He's part of the government...they were concerned enough that they got rid of him and are now investigating all his past cases.

Anti-Christian bigots like you work really hard to find this, and granted, this guy is an attention seeking moron. He is not ordained, his "church" is a non-affiliated, "independent" church. If they even garner 100 people on their BEST day I would be shocked. But of course, they serve your narrative so you will give him all the attention he doesn't deserve, while ignoring the bigger threat that is now encompassing Europe, and cheering Ilhan Omar.

The church address is 715 N Cherry Hill Knoxville Tn. Google the address and see what you come up with. No building. Could be in someone's home.

Didn't have to look hard at all. But what I find interesting is the effort made to attack the messenger. The effort made to make this look like not a big deal. But NO effort to condemn this guy and his message. Very telling. (I'm seeing the same excusing/blame the messenger behavior in the thread about the anti-gay christian sharia supporters having a conference also)
Oh, you mean effort to condemn messages like your refusal to condemn Islamists who want you dead because you're gay?

Very telling, indeed.

For the record, since I know you're going to pretend you had a point, I condemn any effort to establish religious rule in the United States.
I am always condemning fundie muslims who say they want gays dead. Apparently doing it over and over isn't enough....I now understand the frustration of moderate and liberal muslims when they do the same and their condemnations get ignored.

We are already living in a victorious overthrow by the Presbyterians of alterations to the True American Governance! Hail the Covenanters for the Reformed Religion in all the States, and Ireland, and Scotland, and England. Someone made me post this . Lord's blessings.

You're an embarrassment to feminism, if you think yourself a feminist. And you're exactly a great reason why I ran 20 years ago, and it's one of the best decisions I ever made.

Shameful.

Do better.
Feminists thank you for that running away 20 years ago, I'm sure. :11_2_1043:

Feminism is terrible for women.
What is it about feminism that has been terrible for you.

Your thinking. Your posts. Your cowardice. Your hypocrisy.

When I get a good look at it, I couldn't stand it. I ran.

I hate injustice and I hate hypocrisy.
That's nice, Sweetie. The cool thing about this is that you can run away all you want. It's not as if we already aren't used to seeing women with no self-esteem.
No self-esteem? Feminism is nothing but insistence that women are victims, they're weak and need protecting and special treatment.

Most women who reject feminism do so because they do not consider themselves weak victims.

That's nice, Sweetie. The cool thing about this is that you can run away all you want. It's not as if we already aren't used to seeing women with no self-esteem.

Everybody see this?

This is feminism. The above.

I bet you never heard of Camille Paglia. She'd laugh in your face. She thinks third wave feminists are a complete joke and I agree.

From wearing white and marching in the street for actual rights to harping on women for free choices inside of 100 years--while utterly ignoring the heinous abuses creeping right into our backyard.

Inane, thoughtless, cowardly, and shameful. I want no part of it.
:itsok: It's not as if we notice that such women are all in for a pervert who brags about grabbing women by the pussy.
True. You seem to be enamored with a man who smells children.

This is why it’s important to defend Establishment Clause jurisprudence against attacks by the social right and other conservatives who seek to conjoin church and state in violation of the Framers’ mandate that church and state remain separate.
leftists: NO GUISE THE FRAMERS WERE TOTALLY CORRECT ABOUT A NATIONAL RELIGION WE SHOULD TOTALLY LISTEN TO THEM

also leftists: WHAT NO THE SECOND AMENDMENT ARE YOU KIDDING THE RICH WHITE CISHET MEN WHO OVERTHREW THE LEGITIMATE RULE OF THE CROWN WERE FULL OF SHIT LETS IGNORE THEM
I am in total support of the 2nd Amendment. Next?

Everybody see this?

I bet you never heard of Camille Paglia. She'd laugh in your face. She thinks third wave feminists are a complete joke and I agree.

From wearing white and marching in the street for actual rights to harping on women for free choices inside of 100 years--while utterly ignoring the heinous abuses creeping right into our backyard.

:itsok: It's not as if we notice that such women are all in for a pervert who brags about grabbing women by the pussy.

Listen, try to understand this. I know it's difficult but try.

We are not Leftists. Are entire world does not revolve around sexuality. We're not Puritans, IOW, like you are. So. When someone is a terrible husband and boyfriend it does not mean he will be a terrible president. As I have said MANY times on this forum: I did not vote for Donald Trump for husband, son in law or pastor, nor would I ever. He would be awful. I voted for him for PRESIDENT>

I know for you folks how you behave sexually is pretty much the ENTIRE package. But for us, nope.
Leftists believe women are nothing more than their genitals. The only issues women should be concerned about are abortion and birth control. And leftist women buy into this dehumanization of women, too.

vagina costumes.jpg

You never see liberal women protesting in brain costumes.

It's useless to argue with these right-wing "Christian" idiots. They are members of a bizarre sexually-obsessed cult, and the females are programmed for early sex on demand and unquestioning penis worship. The males are trained to be loud-mouthed assholes who actually think they know everything and want to get everybody preggers. These are deeply disturbed individuals. The only thing that can be done is to make sure that those whom they attack are well protected and their lives not disrupted.
You have never met and spoken with a Christian.

Feminists thank you for that running away 20 years ago, I'm sure. :11_2_1043:

No self-esteem? Feminism is nothing but insistence that women are victims, they're weak and need protecting and special treatment.

Most women who reject feminism do so because they do not consider themselves weak victims.
Not at all...you are thinking of those who don't complain when their pussy is grabbed, pretend they let it happen, and those who support a pussy grabber.

Everybody see this?

We are not Leftists. Are entire world does not revolve around sexuality. We're not Puritans, IOW, like you are. So. When someone is a terrible husband and boyfriend it does not mean he will be a terrible president. As I have said MANY times on this forum: I did not vote for Donald Trump for husband, son in law or pastor, nor would I ever. He would be awful. I voted for him for PRESIDENT>

I know for you folks how you behave sexually is pretty much the ENTIRE package. But for us, nope.
Leftists believe women are nothing more than their genitals. The only issues women should be concerned about are abortion and birth control. And leftist women buy into this dehumanization of women, too.

View attachment 265478

How many CRCs have we seen triggered by pics like that? Many, my friend. Many.

One guy? Only one guy?

He's part of the government...they were concerned enough that they got rid of him and are now investigating all his past cases.
That does not answer my question at all. Try again.

Very telling, indeed.

I am always condemning fundie muslims who say they want gays dead. Apparently doing it over and over isn't enough....I now understand the frustration of moderate and liberal muslims when they do the same and their condemnations get ignored.
I don't read everything you post, but I can't really recall where you've done that.

I am in total support of the 2nd Amendment. Next?
That's undeniably a rare leftist position.

Not at all...you are thinking of those who don't complain when their pussy is grabbed, pretend they let it happen, and those who support a pussy grabber.
Nonsense. Feminists are weak. They don't want equality; they want special treatment. And they've gotten it. Equality would be a step down.

Remember the furor when someone suggested women should have to register with Selective Service? I do.

Everybody see this?

View attachment 265478

How many CRCs have we seen triggered by pics like that? Many, my friend. Many.
Triggered? Not at all. We're objecting to leftist objectification of women.

Note that your acceptance of this truth is neither expected nor required.

Democrats refer to the President as a Nazi almost every day but the crazy angry left finds an obscure deputy Pastor in Tennessee who preaches against the freakazoid LGBTQ community and the crazy angry left is energized and outraged about the 1st Amendment. Where does the crazy angry left find this stuff? Soros must be working overtime.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back