Thank goodness this attempt at Christian Sharia Law nipped in the bud

GRAPHIC: Tenn. deputy, pastor calls for LGBTQ executions in sermon

Deputy/pastor calls for the execution of LGBTQ citizens. Thank goodness, the Sheriff's Department suspended him and the District Attorney is looking over all his past arrests.

Calling for the government to commit genocide based on biblical "reasons"....the very definition of religious law aka sharia.
Agreed. That sheriff was way out of line and should be held responsible as an official of the government for his words. What the consequence should be, I don't know. But we cannot allow any government official to determine who lives or dies, regardless of political affiliation.

They serve Us.

Deputy/pastor calls for the execution of LGBTQ citizens. Thank goodness, the Sheriff's Department suspended him and the District Attorney is looking over all his past arrests.

Calling for the government to commit genocide based on biblical "reasons"....the very definition of religious law aka sharia.

Attempt? One guy spouts off and we're on the verge of totally overturning our system of law? That's strange.
One guy? Only one guy?

Sheriff's deputy as well as minister....a part of government wanting to enact his christian sharia law. Thank goodness the county sheriff shut him down.

That’s America. Now if you were in a country where Sharia law was practiced there would be some dead LGBTQers.

However an Imam can preach violence against Jews in this country with impunity. I guess we hold Christians to higher standards than Muslims in this country.

Over the past six months, at least five prominent US imams have been caught on tape preaching violence against Jews in sermons at mosques across America.

Yet these radical preachers inciting anti-Semitic violence aren’t prosecuted or even permanently banished by the leadership of their mosques.

https://nypost.com/2018/01/27/radical-imams-are-spewing-anti-semitism-in-the-us-with-impunity/

christians can preach against Jews in this country too.

and march against them too

I thought the point of your op was violence, not hate. Preaching hate is not illegal. Inciting violence is.

Saying a group of people should be killed isn't violent?

Can I use that as my tag line?

Feel free.

He is repulsive and awful.

Aren't you glad that he represents a tiny minority of American Christians instead of mainstream Islam the way it does?

That’s America. Now if you were in a country where Sharia law was practiced there would be some dead LGBTQers.

However an Imam can preach violence against Jews in this country with impunity. I guess we hold Christians to higher standards than Muslims in this country.

Over the past six months, at least five prominent US imams have been caught on tape preaching violence against Jews in sermons at mosques across America.

Yet these radical preachers inciting anti-Semitic violence aren’t prosecuted or even permanently banished by the leadership of their mosques.

https://nypost.com/2018/01/27/radical-imams-are-spewing-anti-semitism-in-the-us-with-impunity/

A better man would NOT defend it.

A BETTER man would say "I deplore ANY religion that preaches hate and violence!"......

a LESSER man says "well islam is worse so stop annoying us christians...."

I’m not a Christian.

Aren't you glad that he represents a tiny minority of American Christians instead of mainstream Islam the way it does?
I'm curious...what are your figures for "tiny minority" as opposed to "mainstream".

This is why it’s important to defend Establishment Clause jurisprudence against attacks by the social right and other conservatives who seek to conjoin church and state in violation of the Framers’ mandate that church and state remain separate.

Does this mean you’d like to see Islam banned and Muslims deported?

Or are you just being a hypocrite again?

Anti-Christian bigots like you work really hard to find this, and granted, this guy is an attention seeking moron. He is not ordained, his "church" is a non-affiliated, "independent" church. If they even garner 100 people on their BEST day I would be shocked. But of course, they serve your narrative so you will give him all the attention he doesn't deserve, while ignoring the bigger threat that is now encompassing Europe, and cheering Ilhan Omar.

The church address is 715 N Cherry Hill Knoxville Tn. Google the address and see what you come up with. No building. Could be in someone's home.

Yeah, bigot. The theocracy is coming for you.

You’re an idiot and a troll.

Number 63 female Navy Pilot look it up. She claims

I'm curious...what are your figures for "tiny minority" as opposed to "mainstream".

You're an embarrassment to feminism, if you think yourself a feminist. And you're exactly a great reason why I ran 20 years ago, and it's one of the best decisions I ever made.

Shameful.

Do better.

And I am Tom Brady

And I am Tom Brady

Well I didn't tell y'all I'm Kate Upton, so......there's that

I thought the point of your op was violence, not hate. Preaching hate is not illegal. Inciting violence is.

Yet the Leftists say otherwise and state that the speeches persons such as Ben Shapiro and Candace Owens give are violence and ban them from universities. And that is the only time speech is violence, when you call for violence. Such as your idol, Maxine Waters.

Does this mean you’d like to see Islam banned and Muslims deported?

Or are you just being a hypocrite again?
Do you have any examples we can look over?

Anti-Christian bigots like you work really hard to find this, and granted, this guy is an attention seeking moron. He is not ordained, his "church" is a non-affiliated, "independent" church. If they even garner 100 people on their BEST day I would be shocked. But of course, they serve your narrative so you will give him all the attention he doesn't deserve, while ignoring the bigger threat that is now encompassing Europe, and cheering Ilhan Omar.

The church address is 715 N Cherry Hill Knoxville Tn. Google the address and see what you come up with. No building. Could be in someone's home.

Yeah, bigot. The theocracy is coming for you.
Didn't have to look hard at all. But what I find interesting is the effort made to attack the messenger. The effort made to make this look like not a big deal. But NO effort to condemn this guy and his message. Very telling. (I'm seeing the same excusing/blame the messenger behavior in the thread about the anti-gay christian sharia supporters having a conference also)

And you know that the CRCs love personal attacks rather than content. I believe it's in their dogma. :04:

You're an embarrassment to feminism, if you think yourself a feminist. And you're exactly a great reason why I ran 20 years ago, and it's one of the best decisions I ever made.

Shameful.

Do better.
Feminists thank you for that running away 20 years ago, I'm sure. :11_2_1043:

And you know that the CRCs love personal attacks rather than content. I believe it's in their dogma. :04:

That is all you do on these boards aside from running when you lose debates. That is your dogma. Leftist.

Yet the Leftists say otherwise and state that the speeches persons such as Ben Shapiro and Candace Owens give are violence and ban them from universities. And that is the only time speech is violence, when you call for violence. Such as your idol, Maxine Waters.

Note how she didn’t respond to this. She never does to my posts as they are factual and don’t fit her mantra.

Forum List

Back