"Thank God you can't wrap your head around Liberal ideologies"

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
I've been talking lots of politics with my 14 year old daughter lately as she has taken a grand interest. She asks a ton of questions.
The other day she says: (among other things)
"Dad, why do Liberals believe they should have a right to other people's hard earned money?"
"Why would they believe a man should be able to share a restroom or locker room with girls?"
I just look at her, smile and say; thank God you can't understand it.

Generally speaking, liberals are liberal because of an undeveloped pre-frontal cortex. That's not to say your daughter's is fully developed, but she's already a step ahead of 50% the "adults".

I've been talking lots of politics with my 14 year old daughter lately as she has taken a grand interest. She asks a ton of questions.
"Dad, why do Liberals believe they should have a right to other people's hard earned money?"
"Why would they believe a man should be able to share a restroom or locker room with girls?"

You should teach her what "Liberal" actually means, so she doesn't come up with uninformed questions like that.

I'd start by teaching her this, since it's prolly where such uninformed ideas come from:

all_lies.jpeg

After all --- you don't want her hanging out with bad influences, one assumes. So why invite one into your house, let alone PAY for it?

Here, show this to your daughter ---

Imagine a football game and you're watching from midfield. On that field are two teams, one trying to move the ball to the left, the other trying to prevent that and move the ball to the right.

The Liberal on the field is the referee. The ref never carries the ball or makes a tackle. He just ensures that the rules are followed, the ball stays in bounds and the playing field is equal for both.

Now ask yourself why there are talking heads on the TV trying to make you believe the Liberal is on one of those teams ---- and what their motive might be for casting that false impression.

There's an education right there.

As far as wrapping her head around Liberal ideologies, it may sound cliché but the D of I and the Constitution are generally still a good start, and directly applicable to everyday experience.

Good luck.

Generally speaking, liberals are liberal because of an undeveloped pre-frontal cortex. That's not to say your daughter's is fully developed, but she's already a step ahead of 50% the "adults".

Sad but true...I don't think I need to worry about her falling victim to the "it's cool to be progressive" bunch of bullshit that we see among today's youth.

How hard was it to earn, and whose underage daughter has ever shared a shower or toilet with a man? Well several have in the history of humans, but right now let us concern ourselves with just your statement...

Sad but true...I don't think I need to worry about her falling victim to the "it's cool to be progressive" bunch of bullshit that we see among today's youth.
Guys are in girls terlits?

How hard was it to earn, and whose underage daughter has ever shared a shower or toilet with a man? Well several have in the history of humans, but right now let us concern ourselves with just your statement...

True...and cavemen had sex with their own daughters. We've come a long way huh?
What are you getting at?

You should teach her what "Liberal" actually means, so she doesn't come up with uninformed questions like that.

I'd start by teaching her this, since it's prolly where such uninformed ideas come from:

all_lies.jpeg

After all --- you don't want her hanging out with bad influences, one assumes. So why invite one into your house, let alone PAY for it?
I can't take people seriously that use "prolly" in a sentence.

all_lies.jpeg

I can't take people seriously that use "prolly" in a sentence.

Erleichda, baybeh. :rock:

I do invent words. Prolly is both a softer and lazier substitute. I'm all about nuance and subtle tea.

Dat's cuz I'm a cunning linguist. :eusa_shifty:

Lets see what kind of questions she has when she goes into the real world and starts thinking for herself. Be careful though, while I respect your right to raise your kid however you want, if she finds that you were teaching her one sided biased lessons and then learns otherwise when she hits the real world, that may break some bonds of trust that yall have. I wouldn't wish that on any parent/child relationship. Of course I have no clue how you teach and raise your daughter so I'm hoping for the best, and I hope you don't use the same rhetoric with her that you do on this message board.

all_lies.jpeg

/----/ What were her uninformed ideas? Libs want redistribution of wealth and they support Tranny men peeing in the girls room - or do you deny that?

You should be proud. Sounds like an intelligent kid.

all_lies.jpeg

/----/ What were her uninformed ideas? Libs want redistribution of wealth and they support Tranny men peeing in the girls room - or do you deny that?
Oh the irony of asking about an uninformed idea right before making a grossly uninformed statement. Thanks for the laugh!

all_lies.jpeg

Oh the irony of asking about an uninformed idea right before making a grossly uninformed statement. Thanks for the laugh!
/----/ She asked: "Dad, why do Liberals believe they should have a right to other people's hard earned money?"
And yet you can not state why they are uninformed questions. And for the second time, do you deny those are the goals of the Democrat Party?

I'd start by teaching her this, since it's prolly where such uninformed ideas come from

/----/ She asked: "Dad, why do Liberals believe they should have a right to other people's hard earned money?"
And yet you can not state why they are uninformed questions. And for the second time, do you deny those are the goals of the Democrat Party?
I shouldn't need to explain this to you... But what the heck.
The first question:
"why do Liberals believe they should have a right to other people's hard earned money?"
The money that funds our government, military, roads, Trumps golf games etc. comes from taxation. These programs all serve a purpose that makes our country what it is. Now some programs may be worthless and inefficient so it is good to have healthy debate over the cost/benefit of how the government spends. To dumb all that down to "have a right to other peoples hard earned money" is grossly uninformed. Are you taking the position that there should be zero taxation? No Military? No government?

The second question:
This issue is about gender identity. It isn't simply men in women's restrooms. There are a large portion of people in this country that respect the struggles that transsexual people go through and they recognize the the he's as she's and the she's as he's. It is a worth debate to have but again, the question is grossly uniformed.

Get it now?

Mooching off others, confiscating money other people worked hard to earn, rational people would agree that's being a douchebag.
Are military soldiers, police officers, and firefighters mooching off our citizens confiscated money? Are you objecting that that?

Forum List

Back