Thank God the SB is Over

What a hater. It was great. But, I agree it was long. That's why I like it when a team drives the ball down the field, running it, eating up the clock. Games where they throw a lot of passes or get a lot of penalties and injuries really slow the game down. 4 worst words in football. Let's go to commercial.
if they didnt go commercial who would pay all those exorbitant salaries?.....

otto all those guys that were here bitching about the NFL a few years ago and now.....90% of them still watch the games and no doubt follow who is winning and losing...
LA RAM FAN still won't admit he watches. In fact he won't respond to me anymore. Acts like he has me on ignore. Now he stalks other people. PM'ing them.

I turn the sound off when watching NFL football.
If ever ESPN isn't working and all I can do is watch the Eli and Payton version where they talk through the game, I'd turn the sound off too. Eli has no personality. No charisma. Gift of gab.

That had to be the most tiresome SB ever.....Romo didn't help.

At the end I did not care who won.....Just get it over with already.
Please.
We know what really bothers you.

Hetero love

1707837055946.png

That had to be the most tiresome SB ever.....Romo didn't help.

At the end I did not care who won.....Just get it over with already.
Actually, a great game if you like great defense.
Yeah, 47 pts but 38 at end of regulation, well below the o/u.

Wasn't excited about any part and was offput by the halftime dry hump

But the game itself was entertaining.

Please.
We know what really bothers you.

Hetero love

View attachment 901590

I'm clearly not a hater. I want them to get married and last. Why not? It's a true hollywood romance. I love how triggered these two make half the country. It's hilarious.

Look at us. Analyzing how much she kissed him knowing the cameras were on. And how she initiated it all. She's truly in love. I hope he isn't like me, finds some flaw in her and dump her because he's just not meant to be tied down to one woman for the next 50 years. He's in his 30s. I hope he wants to have kids and I hope she knows how to fuck. And I hope her vajayjay doesn't stink. That could ruin it. Is she too clingy? Is he too stupid?

But one things for sure. This is her dream come true. It's every woman's dream come true. Usually in the dream it's the winning QB, but this is close enough. Taylor wasn't the prom queen or the QB's girlfriend in high school and college. Now in her 30's, she's living her dream. I'm happy for her.

I'm clearly not a hater. I want them to get married and last. Why not? It's a true hollywood romance. I love how triggered these two make half the country. It's hilarious.

Look at us. Analyzing how much she kissed him knowing the cameras were on. And how she initiated it all. She's truly in love. I hope he isn't like me, finds some flaw in her and dump her because he's just not meant to be tied down to one woman for the next 50 years. He's in his 30s. I hope he wants to have kids and I hope she knows how to fuck. And I hope her vajayjay doesn't stink. That could ruin it. Is she too clingy? Is he too stupid?

But one things for sure. This is her dream come true. It's every woman's dream come true. Usually in the dream it's the winning QB, but this is close enough. Taylor wasn't the prom queen or the QB's girlfriend in high school and college. Now in her 30's, she's living her dream. I'm happy for her.
The HIMYM episode, I think, describes their relationship.

"How I Met Your Mother" Jenkins (TV Episode 2010) ⭐ 8.5 | Comedy, Drama, Romance

Travis is clearly the reacher but not because she's famous or rich
Swift is the settler for someone who lover her for who she is, not what she is.

Thanks for the post.

The HIMYM episode, I think, describes their relationship.

"How I Met Your Mother" Jenkins (TV Episode 2010) ⭐ 8.5 | Comedy, Drama, Romance

Travis is clearly the reacher but not because she's famous or rich
Swift is the settler for someone who lover her for who she is, not what she is.

Thanks for the post.
Great episode. IDK if Travis is clearly the reacher. She's gone through a lot of men. Women want to be with the athlete. Women are throwing themselves at Travis. I think she's perfect for him because she's clearly not a gold digger. She's pretty too. Not as hot as Ariana Grande but she can't keep a man either.

This will make Travis' future bright and full of opportunities. They are a hollywood IT couple. In a couple years when he retires he will get announcer gigs maybe even a game show. Or he could be an actor. Not a great one but he did okay hosting SNL. I hope soon he hosts again and she performs.

Why is she settling? How could she possibly do better than the star football player hunk? She dated Jake Gyllenhall. He's tiny compared to Travis. Jake told her she was too young for him, then his next girlfriend was even younger than her. She was pissed. Wrote a song about it.
1707840496321.png

Great episode. IDK if Travis is clearly the reacher. ...
Of course he is but not because she's famous or to make himself more famous.
And she's "settling" because he's interested in who she is,not what she is.

To me, this is a delightful story.
I hope it goes on forever.

He had 80 yds on 22 carries. Ball was on the 4 or 5 I think.
But on that drive, McCaffrey was gutting the Chief defense. They needed 2 yards and he was averaging 4 per carry. Of course if Purdy waits a half second longer (yes he would have taken a good hit but it would have been worth it) to throw that third down pass the game ends right there as his receiver had beaten his defender.

But on that drive, McCaffrey was gutting the Chief defense. They needed 2 yards and he was averaging 4 per carry. Of course if Purdy waits a half second longer (yes he would have taken a good hit but it would have been worth it) to throw that third down pass the game ends right there as his receiver had beaten his defender.
Dan Campbell is that you?

On 2nd and 4 from the 9 they stopped him for no gain. Then the incomplete pass on 3rd. If you don't make it on 4th down, Mahomes only needs 50 yds to get them into FG range to win the game. If you take the ball first in OT you better put points on the board.

Of course he is but not because she's famous or to make himself more famous.
And she's "settling" because he's interested in who she is,not what she is.

To me, this is a delightful story.
I hope it goes on forever.
I agree. We aren't arguing. Just discussing.

I don't get this part where you said she's "settling" because he's interested in who she is,not what she is.

So how does that mean she's settling?

I don't think either are settling. He could get way hotter and she can't find anyone cooler than him. A Hall of Fame Tight End with multiple superbowl rings?

Ok, let's see how you answer. Who was settling Brady or Giselle?

If ever ESPN isn't working and all I can do is watch the Eli and Payton version where they talk through the game, I'd turn the sound off too. Eli has no personality. No charisma. Gift of gab.
Payton and Eli play off each other pretty well and the family has made some money. Eli played for the Giants, and they are in the same division as the Eagles, and we know how that goes. On forums many would call him Slack jaw. He won 2 Super bowls.

I agree. We aren't arguing. Just discussing.

I don't get this part where you said she's "settling" because he's interested in who she is,not what she is.

So how does that mean she's settling?

I don't think either are settling. He could get way hotter and she can't find anyone cooler than him. A Hall of Fame Tight End with multiple superbowl rings?

Ok, let's see how you answer. Who was settling Brady or Giselle?
It is WHY she's settling.

Before the vaccine commercial how many times did you see Kelse outside a football environment?
The State Farm commercial where he allowed himself to be belittled, Brady ever do that?

AND

He was. Which is why when his fame dwindled, she left.

Haters are an important part of the internet. We can't all be people who want the camera to cut to Taylor's box. Some people want to see Joe Montana in his box. Remember these people are old. Taylor Swift fans don't even know who he is.

Oh, and Taylor Swift has brought a lot of fathers and daughters together. Republicans hate that.
They do? You'd think there would have been a memo.

Haters are an important part of the internet. We can't all be people who want the camera to cut to Taylor's box. Some people want to see Joe Montana in his box. Remember these people are old. Taylor Swift fans don't even know who he is.

Many sports fans were annoyed that attention was being taken from the sport and put on Swift. That's it. Substitute Swift with some other person who isnt part of the sport and you get bascially the same reaction. This isnt about Taylor Swift,

Oh, and Taylor Swift has brought a lot of fathers and daughters together. Republicans hate that.

This is completely non sensical.

Great episode. IDK if Travis is clearly the reacher. She's gone through a lot of men. Women want to be with the athlete. Women are throwing themselves at Travis. I think she's perfect for him because she's clearly not a gold digger. She's pretty too. Not as hot as Ariana Grande but she can't keep a man either.

This will make Travis' future bright and full of opportunities. They are a hollywood IT couple. In a couple years when he retires he will get announcer gigs maybe even a game show. Or he could be an actor. Not a great one but he did okay hosting SNL. I hope soon he hosts again and she performs.

Why is she settling? How could she possibly do better than the star football player hunk? She dated Jake Gyllenhall. He's tiny compared to Travis. Jake told her she was too young for him, then his next girlfriend was even younger than her. She was pissed. Wrote a song about it.
View attachment 901616
Why does anyone actually care? They're adults and can live their own lives. I don't get the incessant need to either attack or defend the personal choices of celebrities.

Forum List

Back