Thank conservatives, the middle class is still getting squeezed

'A thriving middle class is the sign of a healthy national economy' - Something I've been writing for years.

10 ways the middle class is still getting squeezed- MSN Money

Thank conservatives? Whether liberal, moderate, conservative, if you vote for or participate in expanding the government and raising the national debt, support any law or regulation that encourages business to ship jobs overseas, and limit the freedom of people to grow their own food and commence the operation of business, then you are probably part of the problem. It does not belong to anyone just because of the title they hang around their neck or their party affiliation. There is plenty of blame to go around.

Reagan is worm food. But the fact remains that because Reagan screwed with the HMO act we have the most expensive healthcare in the world.

That said, ACA didn't raise your rates, your insurance company did. Take it up with them.
That's a dishonest statement. The ACA force providers to cover more, how were they supposed to absorb the costs? And you left out extreme litigation, government regulation (including massive amounts of paperwork), unhealthy lifestyles and technology and care that helps extending lives well past previously possible.

Why did my insurance that already covers more only increase 1%?

But the fact remains that because Reagan screwed with the HMO act we have the most expensive healthcare in the world.

'A thriving middle class is the sign of a healthy national economy' - Something I've been writing for years.

Thank conservatives? Whether liberal, moderate, conservative, if you vote for or participate in expanding the government and raising the national debt, support any law or regulation that encourages business to ship jobs overseas, and limit the freedom of people to grow their own food and commence the operation of business, then you are probably part of the problem. It does not belong to anyone just because of the title they hang around their neck or their party affiliation. There is plenty of blame to go around.

-The hand slap gasoline companies received as penalty for the 70's gas 'crisis.'

-The S&L crisis, followed 16 years later by deregulating derivatives

-Changing the HMO act to eliminate competition

-Raising taxes directly on the middle class eleven times in eight years

-Star Wars. Not the movie, it made $$$$.

-Ill perceived mergers such as BofA and Countrywide. Everything to do with Clearchannel.

-Allowing sub-prime into mortgage back securities.

-The economic crash of 2007-2008

All conservative.

Can you imagine if we had a Democrat President in the White House today? How different would thinks be?! Gas back down under a buck! Unemployment less than 4%

When will we get a Democrat in the WH?

What is this thread doing in the CDZ?

Reagan is worm food. But the fact remains that because Reagan screwed with the HMO act we have the most expensive healthcare in the world.

That said, ACA didn't raise your rates, your insurance company did. Take it up with them.
That's a dishonest statement. The ACA force providers to cover more, how were they supposed to absorb the costs? And you left out extreme litigation, government regulation (including massive amounts of paperwork), unhealthy lifestyles and technology and care that helps extending lives well past previously possible.

But the fact remains that because Reagan screwed with the HMO act we have the most expensive healthcare in the world.

The fact remains Obamacare increased insurance rates to the middle class. The fact remain Obamacare caused many to lose their insurance. The fact remains that Obamacare caused many to lose their doctors. The fact remains the middle class has less disposable income because of Obamacare. The fact is democrats and the President lied about Obamacare. The fact remains you claim to be for the middle class. The fact is you are against the middle class by supporting laws that hurt the middle class.

The fact remains Obamacare increased insurance rates to the middle class. The fact remain Obamacare caused many to lose their insurance. The fact remains that Obamacare caused many to lose their doctors. The fact remains the middle class has less disposable income because of Obamacare. The fact is democrats and the President lied about Obamacare. The fact remains you claim to be for the middle class. The fact is you are against the middle class by supporting laws that hurt the middle class.

The fact remains that insurance companies raised rates 360% since Reagan fucked with the HMO act, and insurance companies are doing it again. ACA isn't the bad guy here.

The fact remains that insurance companies raised rates 360% since Reagan fucked with the HMO act, and insurance companies are doing it again. ACA isn't the bad guy here.

Yeah, it is. ACA forces us to buy the shit, whether we want it or not. How does that seem like a sane response to you?

Yeah, it is. ACA forces us to buy the shit, whether we want it or not. How does that seem like a sane response to you?

So your answer is that you should be on the taxpayers dime?

The article was removed from the link or something OnePercenter.

The middle class hasn't begun to get squeezed yet. They will bear the highest tax hike in the history of the USA when the final tally is in on the cost of Obamacare.

I'm glad you're doing well. I'm pushing my food cart down aisles with food prices up twice when you take into consideration that the Obama administration orchestrated a "cut sizes" request/order to food wholesalers and retailers in which you get three-quarters of the grape juice you got before at a dollar more than you paid for the earlier product. The new product is often watered-down or cheapened in some other clever way, like gauged-out handles from the body of the plastic container so the customer will not notice a change in the amount. :evil:

Pain at the pump is still going strong with Obama's war on oil and gas companies and foreign policy gaffes.

With all due respect, it's not a good time to be on a fixed income that was geared on having health insurance in the budget. :(

I'm going from 150 to 800, I have a deductible that is 400 lower. I'm not the only one getting bent over by Obamacare. You want to deal with the facts and the lies told? If not you are just another empty voice that pretends to be but is not really.

So your answer is that you should be on the taxpayers dime?

My answer is I shouldn't be paying for others. The middle class is taxed enough, again you answers show no regard for the middle class, you are an arrogant idiot that hates the middle class

The Obama "economic policy" seems to be huge amounts of quantitative easing and lots of finger pointing. The former allows those with lines of credit (the wealthy) to borrow essentially free money and invest it in the markets while the latter allows the Obama Administration to explain why it's led the worst recovery from a recession in modern economic history. The biggest farce going is when this President declares that he's working for the Middle Class...

"New estimates derived from the Census Bureau's Current Population Survey by Sentier Research indicate that the real (inflation-adjusted) median annual household income in America has fallen by 4.4 percent during the "recovery," after having fallen by 1.8 during the recession.

During the recession, the median American household income fell by $1,002 (from $55,480 to $54,478). During the recovery—that is, from the officially defined end of the recession (in June 2009) to the most recent month for which figures are available (June 2013)—the median American household income has fallen by $2,380 (from $54,478 to $52,098).

So the typical American household is making almost $2,400 less per year (in constant 2013 dollars) than it was four years ago, when the Obama "recovery" began."
Incomes Have Dropped Twice as Much During the 'Recovery' as During the Recession | The Weekly Standard

What kind of imbecile believes that Obama is a conservative????

Raise your paw.

That's what liberalism does. To survive, liberalism must expand poverty. The more people that are poor, the more liberalism is accepted as a solution to poverty.

That's what liberalism does. To survive, liberalism must expand poverty. The more people that are poor, the more liberalism is accepted as a solution to poverty.
Yep. And I think a key difference is that liberals care about liberal ideals above all else, regardless of the outcome. While conservatives are more motivated by the results. Bad results mean stop doing that. Good results mean more of the same.

From January 20th 2009 when Obama was sworn in to the present how many Republican bills have passed both the House and the Senate and been signed into law by the President? I'm guessing the number is zero or close to it so if you want to really be upset over what has been done to the middle class at suggest you take a look at the party that has controlled all or the majority of the government for the last five plus years.

Forum List

Back