Thank conservatives, the middle class is still getting squeezed

More of your Bull Shit! Corporate America has Congress and the President in their pockets. Special interests groups love this Administration, hell, banks were bailed out by both parties and Obama never did go to prosecute any of them.

Really? Bank bailout programs began in 2008 as a result of 'somebody' allowing BofA to buy CountryWide.

As brought out earlier supported by BOTH party's and supported by BOTH Presidents.

Obama and his outraged Democrats did nothing to prosecute their corporate buddies. They just told us how appalled they were.

GE the mouthpiece of the Obama administration paid nothing in taxes, big unions and contributors go paid back through TARP, "green" companies raped the taxpayers. Health care benefits big insurance companies and puts undue stress financial burden on the middle class, while businesses get another year pass and forces small businesses to continue to hold on how much or little to grow.

Yeah, please tell me how we aren't getting screwed by both party's.

Your ignorance of the Democratic Party, history and economics is huge. You need to go get an education.

Yessir and thank you for a well stated position. I'd only add that while both 'parties' endorsed it, not a single American was counted among the advocacy.

As brought out earlier supported by BOTH party's and supported by BOTH Presidents.

Obama and his outraged Democrats did nothing to prosecute their corporate buddies. They just told us how appalled they were.

GE the mouthpiece of the Obama administration paid nothing in taxes, big unions and contributors go paid back through TARP, "green" companies raped the taxpayers. Health care benefits big insurance companies and puts undue stress financial burden on the middle class, while businesses get another year pass and forces small businesses to continue to hold on how much or little to grow.

Yeah, please tell me how we aren't getting screwed by both party's.

Your ignorance of the Democratic Party, history and economics is huge. You need to go get an education.

'result of 'somebody' allowing BofA to buy CountryWide' was the CAUSE. btw, that was BushCo.

No, it wasn't, the problem was several chain of events that started 80 plus years ago and was created by Presidents and Congress over the decades that took the easy road, from cc laws, to going of the gold standard and on and on. To actually think one buy out to cause the collapse, is really silly, simplistic thinking, which seems to be your pattern.

I suppose that it has nothing to do with;

- except for the oil companies, every merger granted by Bushes SEC failed

- 'Made-off' investigation began in 2003. Bush sent in his elite group of resume carrying investigators

- 'Robo-signing' - BushCo did nothing

- BofA and Wells Fargo and Citi bank...Oh My! BushCo did nothing

Simple thinking: It's not good to base your countries currency on commodities traded on the commodities market. It's EXTREMELY MANIPULATED.

'result of 'somebody' allowing BofA to buy CountryWide' was the CAUSE. btw, that was BushCo.

No, it wasn't, the problem was several chain of events that started 80 plus years ago and was created by Presidents and Congress over the decades that took the easy road, from cc laws, to going of the gold standard and on and on. To actually think one buy out to cause the collapse, is really silly, simplistic thinking, which seems to be your pattern.

I suppose that it has nothing to do with;

- except for the oil companies, every merger granted by Bushes SEC failed

Every single one? Really? Do you have actual examples, or are we just supposed to take your word for it?

- 'Made-off' investigation began in 2003. Bush sent in his elite group of resume carrying investigators

It actually began in 1992, so I am pretty sure Bush didn't send anyone.

- 'Robo-signing' - BushCo did nothing

Neither did Obama, or Clinton, or Bush, or even Carter, but keep blaming Dubya.

- BofA and Wells Fargo and Citi bank...Oh My! BushCo did nothing

What were they supposed to do?

Simple thinking: It's not good to base your countries currency on commodities traded on the commodities market. It's EXTREMELY MANIPULATED.

Which country does that again?

Thanks to liberal philosophy and stupid liberal federal programs so-called "minorities" aren't likely to become "middle class". The last thing democrats want is a smart productive society. The only way democrats can get elected is by keeping segments of society on the plantation and fed and clothed by the government.

Take from the rich give to the poor. The idea of hard work is being lost in society today

You don't think that the rich should pay the same percent effective as you?

'A thriving middle class is the sign of a healthy national economy' - Something I've been writing for years.

money.msn.com/now/10-ways-the-middle-class-is-still-getting-squeezed]10 ways the middle class is still getting squeezed- MSN Money

The Middle Class is an axiomatic threat to the Ideological Left.

By definition, the MC is economically independent. Meaning that the MC does not need government for its day to day survival.

Representing the largest potential constituency it is only natural for the Ideological Left to do whatever it can in the lead up to their obtaining sufficient power to no longer need any constituency, to 'squeeze the middle class'.

There is absolutely no reason for advocates of independence, theoretically, the advocacy of the GOP, to do so. As doing so would squeeze the vast majority of their constituency, harming them immediately, if not instantly.

As a result, your argument and that of the author of your linked article are wrong, in every potential sense within the scope of the issue.

So you're saying that Middle-class spending DOESN'T support a healthy economy?

'A thriving middle class is the sign of a healthy national economy' - Something I've been writing for years.

10 ways the middle class is still getting squeezed- MSN Money

I don't see how it's the conservatives fault? I'm not affiliated with any party either by the way. Most of the problems listed are related to the rise of gas/fuel prices. Homes aren't that hard to buy right now either. The interest rates are incredibly low making it easier to afford a home. Remember the housing bubble was created from easy loans.

Though I don't like GW its not his fault that the housing bubble was created. Its not from lack of government intervention this happened it's because of government intervention. I am talking about the big picture here. Decades of poor monetary and fiscal policies.

Decades of poor monetary and fiscal policies.

I have no idea where you're coming from.
Until the 2000s, Jumbo mortgages (> 200K) were in no way available to the average person.
One had to be a physician, attorney or own a business for 7 years.
GW was at the helm when all Hell broke loose.

More of my take home pay will now go to paying out of pocket for health care.
Higher co pay and now a deductible that I did not have before Obama Care...

That's the fault of conservatives?

Decades of poor monetary and fiscal policies.

I have no idea where you're coming from.
Until the 2000s, Jumbo mortgages (> 200K) were in no way available to the average person.
One had to be a physician, attorney or own a business for 7 years.
GW was at the helm when all Hell broke loose.

That's not true. In 1998 we had a $275K Jumbo and my wife and I were computer programmers making about $45K each.

If it was up to conservatives there wouldnt even be a middle class. Because their answer is "no" when it comes to doing anything to help people in any way.

Yeah, over taxation and having higher cost of health care is an issue.Obama and Congress have created that.

Over taxation? Tell us your effective tax rate for 2013. Mine is 3%.

High healthcare costs are Reagan's fault when he screwed with the HMO act.

Yeah, over taxation and having higher cost of health care is an issue.Obama and Congress have created that.

Don't give me the bull shit. Obama's health care has raised my tax rate. $800 a month for health care, up from $150. It's my new tax rate on top of the federal, state, county, city, SSI, and Medicare. It's a huge increase put on the middle class.

I have less disposable income and I blame the people that fucked America over, which is Obama and the rest of the Democratic Party.

Don't give me the bull shit. Obama's health care has raised my tax rate. $800 a month for health care, up from $150. It's my new tax rate on top of the federal, state, county, city, SSI, and Medicare. It's a huge increase put on the middle class.

I have less disposable income and I blame the people that fucked America over, which is Obama and the rest of the Democratic Party.

$150 a month was fine for me, it was that way until this January, now I am at $800 and that is the Democratic Party's fault. Many middle class families are feeling the heat because Obama put off the business mandate but decided to screw the middle class.

So, it isn't a dead guy's fault that hasn't been President for 25 years.

$150 a month was fine for me, it was that way until this January, now I am at $800 and that is the Democratic Party's fault. Many middle class families are feeling the heat because Obama put off the business mandate but decided to screw the middle class.

Reagan is worm food. But the fact remains that because Reagan screwed with the HMO act we have the most expensive healthcare in the world.

That said, ACA didn't raise your rates, your insurance company did. Take it up with them.

Reagan is worm food. But the fact remains that because Reagan screwed with the HMO act we have the most expensive healthcare in the world.

That said, ACA didn't raise your rates, your insurance company did. Take it up with them.

So, you are a partisan hack and are not concerned at all with the tax burdens laid on the middle class, if you want to play partisan BS, it was insurance companies that raised the rates, not Reagan.

You are a dumb shit.

They're getting squeezed. But it's not because of Republicans.

You'll never get that through the head of a low information Democrat sheep

some left wing site blames Republicans so that's all they need

CDZ?

Seriously?

That's a dishonest statement. The ACA force providers to cover more, how were they supposed to absorb the costs? And you left out extreme litigation, government regulation (including massive amounts of paperwork), unhealthy lifestyles and technology and care that helps extending lives well past previously possible.

Forum List

Back