*Texit*

Wow, over 211,000 federal employees in Texas, the second most in the country.

We'll be happy to place those jobs elsewhere! And Texas will be rid of them! Also those 15 military bases will provide economic stability elsewhere! That's a ton MORE jobs! Yay!

Talk about a win/win!

Texas going its own way holds a lot of promise for the rest of us. According to Texas DOT there are 16 interstate highways and 45 U.S. highways in the state, maintenance cost will be a huge savings.

I read that there are 15 military bases there. Good opportunity to relocate and consolidate.

NASA's Johnson Space Center would fit more appropriately in Huntsville, Alabama. They could rename it for Alabaman astronaut Henry Hartsfield and rid us memory of that miserable president.

Texas going its own way holds a lot of promise for the rest of us. According to Texas DOT there are 16 interstate highways and 45 U.S. highways in the state, maintenance cost will be a huge savings.

I read that there are 15 military bases there. Good opportunity to relocate and consolidate.

NASA's Johnson Space Center would fit more appropriately in Huntsville, Alabama. They could rename it for Alabaman astronaut Henry Hartsfield and rid us memory of that miserable president.
Sorry bout that,

1. We get Alabama.
2. NASA in Houston, just close, shut it down, leave it behind.
3. We got this.
4. Build your new your space exploration location, out west maybe Queerville.
5. Once Trump gets back in office, maybe fagville will secede.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
San Antonio
salma-hayek-in-from-dusk-till-dawn-1996-directed-by-robert-rodriguez-credit-miramax-films-album-2BRTHHH.jpg

West Texas
deserted-death-valley-in-the-desert.jpg

Austin
bay-area-on-the-move-with%20cubic%20and%20clipper%20card%20program.jpg
Austin is insulated whites surrounded by ghetto. Typical democrat city.

Sorry bout that,

1. Once everything is settled, and the secede is completed.
2. After two years, we will by California for a few hundred dollars.
3. Snapping up cheap deals across these lands.
4. We will shop the north east with pocket change.
5. Head up to Central USA with some spare change.
6. They will beg Texas to take them in.
7. Know what I'm saying?
8. There will be a fire sale we never would of imagined.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
TX should lead a delegation of electoral districts, the majority of which dominate 75% of the US land mass and expel the representatives of bed wetter districts. Declare the democrook criminal syndicate a terrorist organization (it is) and demand bed wetter districts either return sane, rational adults to the house and senate, or just send horses. Those regions that refuse to remain in the union can secede and join with canada or create a unicorn utopia where abortion is mandatory for all I care.

The bottom line is that we can no longer wait until the bed wetters have done to the entire nation, what they have done to every major city in the country.
The bedwetter party was responsible for J6 after a cheeto lost his way.

Forum List

Back