*Texit*

No, not for 15 years, even if the enviroNIMBYs were all muffled. After that all bets are off though. Thats about the time it would take. Of course all the pipelines would have to be rerouted, hence why guys with guns and bombs would insure this does not occur.

Inversely, what is Texas' competitive advantage? The only advantage now is low taxes. That goes byebye.

Also the population continues to shift blue here. . .
And Biden will make sure Wheels pays for the whole thing!

Bed wetters are aware of very little in general because they're mostly vacuous drones and jabbering imbeciles. Texas would not be alone, and as I've pointed out the people who own and reside in 75% of the country reject bed wetter lunacy and regressive destruction. This is one of the few things bed wetters are cognizant of because their masters remind them, and the cheating they undertake during election seasons proves it. They're a significant minority, just loud mouths with a media. The "silent" majority (we haven't been silent, bed wetters refuse to listen) is fed up with these malignant parasites and most of the country would align with TX and not "exit" the USA, but expel moonbat regions from having political influence or a hand in their pockets.

Turds like zinc are citizens of the un, traitors to both the state and USA. Their asinine opinions reflect their terror at the concept of being held accountable for their political treason.

Confidence doesn't equate to the facts of this. Texas can't leave the US. It's not even possible.
Again, I don't want TX to leave so I'm not even interested in the legality of seccession. I do believe States have every right to secede however, although the idea does not appeal to me.

I want TX to lead the effort at removing the political binds to places that are detrimental to the freedom and security of the USA. The DNC is a terrorist criminal enterprise and needs to be eradicated (as in the denazification of the USA). Then the republicrats need to be fully investigated, prosecuted when LEGIT criminal activity has been evidenced, and the entire federal system reset to COTUS default so that only imperative regulations can be enacted, and the stupid corrupt bullshit can at least be delayed for a while.

The federal government itself isn't even all that fucked up, it's the PEOPLE in it that have gone rouge.

Last edited:
Turds like zinc are citizens of the un, traitors to both the state and USA. Their asinine opinions reflect their terror at the concept of being held accountable for their political treason.
Just asking questions you would have to answer immediately like - what are you going to use for currency and are you going to set up a Social Security System? Thats basic shit dude.

The bottom line is this another example of the right’s desire to destroy America, along with conservatives’ contempt for the Constitution and the rule of law.
It would be the desire of the Texas people if they wanted to leave the union by holding a vote, not the Right. Just like Brexit, it was the Right that had the balls to give the British people a vote, you know, that thing called democracy.

You're Left Wing, the last thing you would want is for the American people to have a vote if they wanted their state to leave the union. Judging by the Democrat presidents you've suffered, I'm not surprised cracks are appearing.

Don't forget cupcake, you're "allegedly" the Land of the Free, so give the people the freedom to choose, as opposed to abide by your dictatorship views.

A childish rightwing temper-tantrum.

‘Secession’ is un-Constitutional.
Quote the part of the Constitution that says that.

Not all residents of Texas want to have their citizenship taken from them;
Then they can move out of the country.
and the state doesn’t have the authority to do so.
It has the authority to deport illegals. It has the authority to ban dual citizens.

Texas isn’t going anywhere.
We can dream can't we?

Sorry bout that,

1. Texas doesn't need the other States, not one.
2. Our GDP is like the eight in the world, so we will be fine.
3. Most countries have far less, so we rock!
4. And we should tell DC to f**k off!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Only Queerville can compete with TEXAS.
2. Not because of queers, its what they grow.
3. Its because of their fruits.
4. Not fruity people, fruits that you eat.
5. Not industry they can't compete, cause they hamstring themselves with regulations galore.
6. Its fruit, little red strawberries.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Its time we packed it in.
2. Take our state away from the other 49.
3. Back away from this experiment, of being United with a bunch of losers.
4. We can make it without these hanger ones.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

You're still here?

You've been crowing about this nonsense for 9 years (at least).
Sorry bout that,

1. We would be better off.
2. You other states would suffer, but what else is new?
3. Californcation is almost all hispanic now, too many indians not enough chiefs, if you asked me.
4. Texas should walk away.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Please leave. Nobody will miss you.

Texas would die if it seceded.. And US government contracts, gone. All US Government facilities in Texaas, gone. Alll federal funds gone. No funding for schools and law enforcement. Millions will leave.. Texas State Universities, doomed. Professional sports teams, gone because they could no longer be part of U.S. pro sports teams. Events cancelled. Interstate trade, gone. Texas will lose billions.
Toronto bluejays say you’re a simp.

You're still here?

You've been crowing about this nonsense for 9 years (at least).

Please leave. Nobody will miss you.
Sorry bout that,

1. Succeed to, Success!!!!
2. Texas is, Texit!!!!
3. Its been put into motion, I hope we will follow through, our borders would expand, the United Texas of America.
4. Carving out a huge swath in the middle section of this present country, along to the East Florida, the rest of the South West, New Mexico, Arizona, Nevada.
5. Likely only States left out are, west coast Queerville's, along with a few states north of them, and a few States on the North East Coast, few States North Central, Texas will gobble up the rest, combining those States, into the Motherland State of Texas.
6. Lets see if what I'm saying comes to pass.
7. Looks like some where around, 40 States will join in the Texas Union, Alaska and Hawaii, will grab safety, and join in with us.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. Succeed to, Success!!!!
2. Texas is, Texit!!!!
3. Its been put into motion, I hope we will follow through, our borders would expand, the United Texas of America.
4. Carving out a huge swath in the middle section of this present country, along to the East Florida, the rest of the South West, New Mexico, Arizona, Nevada.
5. Likely only States left out are, west coast Queerville's, along with a few states north of them, and a few States on the North East Coast, few States North Central, Texas will gobble up the rest, combining those States, into the Motherland State of Texas.
6. Lets see if what I'm saying comes to pass.
7. Looks like some where around, 40 States will join in the Texas Union, Alaska and Hawaii, will grab safety, and join in with us.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Whats stopping you. Go already. Need help packing?

San Antonio
salma-hayek-in-from-dusk-till-dawn-1996-directed-by-robert-rodriguez-credit-miramax-films-album-2BRTHHH.jpg

West Texas
deserted-death-valley-in-the-desert.jpg

Austin
bay-area-on-the-move-with%20cubic%20and%20clipper%20card%20program.jpg
nice pictures!

🌈

Sorry bout that,

1. Its time we packed it in.
2. Take our state away from the other 49.
3. Back away from this experiment, of being United with a bunch of losers.
4. We can make it without these hanger ones.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
TEXIT is a fine word!

are there also plans for a New Mexit?

TEXIT is a fine word!

are there also plans for a New Mexit?
Sorry bout that,

1. The trend thats started will garner up a host of States, New Mexico is one of them, and the list has a long tail.
2. Whats left of the United States of America, will be a shell after the dust settles.
3. This could be a historic day, when we secede, a historic event, for this nation that will echo in time for a thousand years.
4. Let the ECHO'S begin.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. The trend thats started will garner up a host of States, New Mexico is one of them, and the list has a long tail.
2. Whats left of the United States of America, will be a shell after the dust settles.
3. This could be a historic day, when we secede, a historic event, for this nation that will echo in time for a thousand years.
4. Let the ECHO'S begin.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
once upon a time Texas was independent, as i know.

and there were also many Texas Germans ….

Forum List

Back