Texas to arrest Sanctuary City Leaders, Police Chiefs, etc...

This isn't anything new. I'm a truck driver, and the feds have our agencies enforcing FHA laws. Our state troopers pull over trucks not to site them for state violations, but to site us for federal violations. Our state has a seat belt law as a secondary offense. In other words, they can't just pull you over for not wearing a seat belt. But I've been pulled over several times for the same violation because truck drivers have to comply with federal regulations which state they can pull truck drivers over just for not wearing a seat belt.

Wow! You are one confused nerd! Seatbelt laws are solely under state jurisdiction. Yes there are primary and secondary seatbelt enforcement laws which vary by state. And, yes secondary seatbelt laws are only enforced incidental to another traffic violation. If you live in a state with secondary enforcement and you are being pulled over and cited initially for not wearing a seatbelt you need to take it to court. I suspect, though, you are chronically breaking some other state traffic or commerce law...not federal. I challenge you to cite the federal law you were cited for by state police!

The state police are certified by the Feds to enforce federal regulations. In fact, the last two times I was pulled over and asked why, they told me they pulled me over just to check out me and my truck. Perfectly legal.

Truckers don't have constitutional rights. They can pull you over for no reason, look inside of your trailer, look under your hood, and even inside the cab and there is nothing you can do about it. It's happened to me a dozen times or so.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Perhaps this link will help.
Land Line Magazine: The Business Magazine for Professional Truckers

Help with what? According to your article, what goes on in trucking is exactly what I stated. Give them a hard time? Good luck with that. Let me explain something to you:

When a DOT or state trooper pulls you over. You can have a brand new truck, a truck that just passed the DOT inspection by a licensed mechanic or company, a truck that is virtually flawless. But if a DOT cop wants to get you on something, they will.

Just for moment, imagine if state troopers or even local police did the same to other motorists: You are driving the speed limit, not doing anything wrong, and a cop pulls you over. You ask what's wrong, and they reply "nothing, but I'm going to find something wrong." Yes, that has happened to me too before the days of video cameras.

Okay, so you feel your constitutional rights have been violated. How many thousands of dollars do you have to prove your case?

18 U.S. Code § 40 - Commercial motor vehicles required to stop for inspections
Whoa! You said state cops are pulling you over to enforce federal law. I disputed that. The link you just posted clearly
explains the conditions for truck inspections and who conducts them. Nothing in the law authorizes non federal DOT agents to arbitrarily stop and inspect your vehicle. When you suggested it did, you were either lying or you were ignorant.

Your ignorance, if that is what it is, is compounded by your lack of awareness that the state also has a DOT that enforces state laws. When a state trooper pulls you over for an inspection he isn't doing it under federal law, he is doing it under the state DOT laws.
Take note of where inspections are conducted. According to the excerpt you posted such inspections are conducted near inspection stations.

If you are a trucker, as you claim, you should know that the state and federal DOT are two different entities operating independently of one another.

"

Wrong, you fucking NAZI pig, he had no chance to surrender. The BATF pigs started firing before he even answered the door. The BATF and the FBI incinerated those children. You are condoning cold blooded murder.

He had 90 days to surrender you moronic buffoon...

Oh, so after 90 days it's OK to incinerate women and children?

You're a bloodthirsty NAZI pig. You're also an imbecile.

While states like California are trying to find ways to defy President Trump by protecting criminal illegals, Texas is on the verge of passing legislation that would hold Mauors, police Ciefs, and other city officials accountable for enabling Sanctuary Cities.

If caught doing so, these coty officials could be SENT TO JAIL for breaking the law and aiding /abetting criminals.

GO, TEXAS! HUA!

Texas prepares to begin locking up leaders in sanctuary cities - Hot Air

"Texas would be the first in which police chiefs and sheriffs could be jailed for not helping enforce immigration law. They could also lose their jobs."

Know what I am talking about Easy! How about the PRESIDIO, oh yes, yes, lets move it-) Or how about where some of the ships are repaired? We could move that easily out of California. And that is just the start! Just call up California and look at Federal Government installations there, that a state is not required to have. All of those theoretically, could be shuttered!

The left thinks it is funny! Time for Trump to play some hardball.

"Installations" that government actually uses to do it's business is one thing. Vast tracts of vacant land are another. Where does the Constitution say the government is authorized to own Yosemite National Park?

[
The raid was broadcast and the first shots showed 4 ATF goons on the roof, three enter through a window and the 4th opens fire on the same window with an automatic weapon. The cars in the lot had ZERO bullet holes in them coming from the building but lots in them from the ATF. The door of the building which survived had only bullet holes in it from outside none from inside and then it suspiciously disappeared just before being sent for investigation by the Congress. During the 90 day siege not one helicopter was fired on, no shots were fired on the cops outside and no one attempted to leave the compound. Yet Clinton and Reno ordered an assault on the compound even though they KNEW the building was prepped with gas. They sent a tank to fire explosive cs gas rounds into that wooden building full of people children and gas.

There was absolutely no reason to attack the compound no one in it was a threat to anyone outside of the compound.

And if he had surrended in the first place, none of this would have happened. His fault. End of story.

You can do all the 'he said' 'she said' all you like. Koresh made a decision. It is his fault.

Wrong again, Nazi. The BATF opened fire before Koresh even opened the door. They gave him no chance to surrender. In fact, the agents killed in the initial engagement were probably the victims of friendly fire. That's right, they were killed by other clueless BATF Agents firing through the building.

All the people who defend the BATF and the FBI in this matter are so stupid it makes your head spin.

So much for state rights!
States have no right to protect foreign criminals.
States have no authority over immigration into the Union, since 1808.
Therefore Trump is correct to stop sanctuary cities.
by interfering in States' rights? We have a Commerce Clause, we need proper and market friendly solutions to our illegal problem.
The state legislature is passing a law to ban sanctuary cities. The "STATE" of Texas. Federal legislation needs to follow.

While states like California are trying to find ways to defy President Trump by protecting criminal illegals, Texas is on the verge of passing legislation that would hold Mauors, police Ciefs, and other city officials accountable for enabling Sanctuary Cities.

If caught doing so, these coty officials could be SENT TO JAIL for breaking the law and aiding /abetting criminals.

GO, TEXAS! HUA!

"Texas would be the first in which police chiefs and sheriffs could be jailed for not helping enforce immigration law. They could also lose their jobs."

Won't happen here. Just won't.

I don't the Federal Law that says have to pay taxes.

I don't have to follow Federal Laws that I don't agree with.

I don't have to pay Federal Taxes.

Snowflake logic simply applied to any Federal Law.

Let's all just follow the laws we like!!
True, Snowflakes are wrong about this

GO, TEXAS! HUA!

Oh yes it will. Wecome to mainstream America. did you have a nice trip from wayyyyyyy out left in liberal land?

GO, TEXAS! HUA!

It will probably soon be happening everywhere.

An overwhelming majority of Americans believe that cities that arrest illegal immigrants for crimes should be required to turn them over to federal authorities.

The poll shows that President Trump has broad public support in his effort to crack down on sanctuary cities.

A survey from Harvard–Harris Poll provided exclusively to The Hill found that 80 percent of voters say local authorities should have to comply with the law by reporting to federal agents the illegal immigrants they come into contact with.

Poll: Americans overwhelmingly oppose sanctuary cities

GO, TEXAS! HUA!

An overwhelming majority of Americans believe that cities that arrest illegal immigrants for crimes should be required to turn them over to federal authorities.

The poll shows that President Trump has broad public support in his effort to crack down on sanctuary cities.

A survey from Harvard–Harris Poll provided exclusively to The Hill found that 80 percent of voters say local authorities should have to comply with the law by reporting to federal agents the illegal immigrants they come into contact with.

There always was broad public support for expelling illegals, and politicians, these exact same politicians who go on about walls and all that do everything they can to jam it up and keep the illegals coming. Trump is already easing up on Bammers executive amnesty and as far as state governments go here in Texas it's been the same people saying the same shit all along. Nothing will be done by 2020 and that's why they will need your votes to send them back to Washington to finish the job you sent them there to do.

Wrong, you fucking NAZI pig, he had no chance to surrender. The BATF pigs started firing before he even answered the door. The BATF and the FBI incinerated those children. You are condoning cold blooded murder.

He had 90 days to surrender you moronic buffoon...
We've been over this already. Waiting 90 days is not the green light to incinerate over 80 women and children. Aren't you able to grock that?

Face it: you're a Nazi pig who endorses mass murder. There is no possible disputing the fact that Waco was deliberate mass murder.

GO, TEXAS! HUA!

There always was broad public support for expelling illegals, and politicians, these exact same politicians who go on about walls and all that do everything they can to jam it up and keep the illegals coming. Trump is already easing up on Bammers executive amnesty and as far as state governments go here in Texas it's been the same people saying the same shit all along. Nothing will be done by 2020 and that's why they will need your votes to send them back to Washington to finish the job you sent them there to do.
With 80% of voters opposing sanctuary cities, it is likely punitive measures against them will take effect almost everywhere. In 2006, there was strong bipartisan support for a security barrier on our southern border because after extensive debate in Congress, it became clear to almost everyone that the only alternative to a security barrier was to have effectively open borders. That bipartisan support for the security barrier faded as Democrats decided they would rather have Hispanic votes than a secure border, but as the issue of the wall is again debated in Congress, it will again become clear that people like Schumer who claim that the border can be secure without the barrier are as full of shit as the people who opposed it in 2006.

It is fun reading simplistic solutions to complex problems. Until Trump ran for president, which seemed to attract simplistic people like catnip attracts cats, I had no idea just how many people buy into this kind of problem solving! I first noticed it when Trump said that he was going to deport 12 million illegal aliens within 2 years, which is impossible without violating the Constitution. Of course, now he isn't even talking about how many he will deport in any time frame. Nobody has even come out with a clear definition of what a sanctuary city is, but by god, they have to be punished! Texas is always up there with simplistic solutions. The law that they are trying to pass is so blatantly unconstitutional that it boggles the mind with questions, like, "Do they even have a law school in that state?"

It is fun reading simplistic solutions to complex problems. Until Trump ran for president, which seemed to attract simplistic people like catnip attracts cats, I had no idea just how many people buy into this kind of problem solving! I first noticed it when Trump said that he was going to deport 12 million illegal aliens within 2 years, which is impossible without violating the Constitution. Of course, now he isn't even talking about how many he will deport in any time frame. Nobody has even come out with a clear definition of what a sanctuary city is, but by god, they have to be punished! Texas is always up there with simplistic solutions. The law that they are trying to pass is so blatantly unconstitutional that it boggles the mind with questions, like, "Do they even have a law school in that state?"
A recent poll showed that 80% of voters oppose sanctuary cities, so how stupid do you to be to believe one rogue federal district judge can stop what nearly all of America wants by issuing a political decision instead of a legal decision?

Given the idea that you know more than Texas's top attorneys, tell us what's unconstitutional about it.

What Trump didn't understand was all the red tape involved with deporting people. Each deportation case has to be heard in court, and Trump didn't realize it. That's why they are adding 75 more immigrant judges to the mix.

GO, TEXAS! HUA!

Lawyers are going to be busy and Taxus is going to be paying out a lot of money. The same with the federal government,

Sorry cons, we know you are on fire to force your shit on other people but we the people are protected by the Constitution and the founding fathers. :dev3:
TRUE FOUNDING FATHER: Daniel Boone /// WAGS WEARING WIGS: Boondoggle

The "Rule of Law" is the Rule of Lawyers. We, the people, supersede the 1%'s Constitution and nullify all that.

Forum List

Back