Texas to arrest Sanctuary City Leaders, Police Chiefs, etc...

I am a Sheriff's Auxiliary volunteer. I wear a uniform, and a badge and patrol in a squad car. I have the duty, and the authority, to radio in to a deputy any time I see anyone violating a county ordinance. I have no duty, or responsibility to do anything at all about violators of federal law. In fact, I don't even have a telephone number in the car to which I could report border violations, if I wanted to, and I live 35 miles from the border. I am not paid, but the deputies are, and the county does not pay them to enforce federal law.

If it's part of their job description, yes, they will enforce federal law.

I am a Sheriff's Auxiliary volunteer. I wear a uniform, and a badge and patrol in a squad car. I have the duty, and the authority, to radio in to a deputy any time I see anyone violating a county ordinance. I have no duty, or responsibility to do anything at all about violators of federal law. In fact, I don't even have a telephone number in the car to which I could report border violations, if I wanted to, and I live 35 miles from the border. I am not paid, but the deputies are, and the county does not pay them to enforce federal law.

Nope, and it is never in their job description. BTW. Arizona already tried this a couple of years ago, and the feds shut the state down for infringing on fed jurisdiction. Another example. County deputies have no jurisdiction in AZ over anything happening ion the interstate highway, and frontage roads. We won't even respond to calls there.That is AZ Highway patrol jurisdiction.

Justice Department Files Suit Against Arizona Immigration Law

The justice department prevailed in this suit, and the State had to stop operating in federal jurisdiction.

Last edited:

Nope, and it is never in their job description. BTW. Arizona already tried this a couple of years ago, and the feds shut the state down for infringing on fed jurisdiction. Another example. County deputies have no jurisdiction in AZ over anything happening ion the interstate highway, and frontage roads. We won't even respond to calls there.That is AZ Highway patrol jurisdiction.

Justice Department Files Suit Against Arizona Immigration Law

The justice department prevailed in this suit, and the State had to stop operating in federal jurisdiction.

Apples and oranges. What DumBama sued for is that Arizona created their own immigration regulations. This is entirely different. These are regulations that have been on the book for decades, and the feds give their blessing to local authorities that do as they ask.

The feds cannot make local authorities enforce their law, but the state or county can. If it's required by them to follow federal guidelines, not doing so means they are not doing their job and probably subject to termination. The person who signs your paycheck makes the rules.

Oh, so after 90 days it's OK to incinerate women and children?

You're a bloodthirsty NAZI pig. You're also an imbecile.

No. Is it okay for people to disobey lawful orders and put people at risk? Koresh made bad choices. It's on him. Not surprised my fat, little bald friend, that a throwback neanderthal like you excuses his despicable behaviour. ALL those deaths are on his hands. Nobody else's..

It is fun reading simplistic solutions to complex problems. Until Trump ran for president, which seemed to attract simplistic people like catnip attracts cats, I had no idea just how many people buy into this kind of problem solving! I first noticed it when Trump said that he was going to deport 12 million illegal aliens within 2 years, which is impossible without violating the Constitution. Of course, now he isn't even talking about how many he will deport in any time frame. Nobody has even come out with a clear definition of what a sanctuary city is, but by god, they have to be punished! Texas is always up there with simplistic solutions. The law that they are trying to pass is so blatantly unconstitutional that it boggles the mind with questions, like, "Do they even have a law school in that state?"
A recent poll showed that 80% of voters oppose sanctuary cities, so how stupid do you to be to believe one rogue federal district judge can stop what nearly all of America wants by issuing a political decision instead of a legal decision?

80% of voters don't even know what a sanctuary city is.......
They know what a sanctuary city is and they want to get rid of them.

Wrong again, Nazi. The BATF opened fire before Koresh even opened the door. They gave him no chance to surrender. In fact, the agents killed in the initial engagement were probably the victims of friendly fire. That's right, they were killed by other clueless BATF Agents firing through the building.

All the people who defend the BATF and the FBI in this matter are so stupid it makes your head spin.

Says you. He had 90 days to surrender. He wanted to play martyr. 100 per cent his fault...

Oh, so after 90 days it's OK to incinerate women and children?

You're a bloodthirsty NAZI pig. You're also an imbecile.

No. Is it okay for people to disobey lawful orders and put people at risk? Koresh made bad choices. It's on him. Not surprised my fat, little bald friend, that a throwback neanderthal like you excuses his despicable behaviour. ALL those deaths are on his hands. Nobody else's..
They had David..

The dumb bitch had to use Force

Wrong again, Nazi. The BATF opened fire before Koresh even opened the door. They gave him no chance to surrender. In fact, the agents killed in the initial engagement were probably the victims of friendly fire. That's right, they were killed by other clueless BATF Agents firing through the building.

All the people who defend the BATF and the FBI in this matter are so stupid it makes your head spin.

Says you. He had 90 days to surrender. He wanted to play martyr. 100 per cent his fault...

Not 100%

He didn't stay there 24/7. He went to town, and that's when they could have made their move. They could have cuffed him on the street with only a few people noticing, and the others would have eventually given up with no kook telling them what to do.

Not 100%

He didn't stay there 24/7. He went to town, and that's when they could have made their move. They could have cuffed him on the street with only a few people noticing, and the others would have eventually given up with no kook telling them what to do.
Monday morning quarterbacking....

No actually. It's procedure to take a suspect in with the least risk and resistance possible. They've been doing it for years.

It is fun reading simplistic solutions to complex problems. Until Trump ran for president, which seemed to attract simplistic people like catnip attracts cats, I had no idea just how many people buy into this kind of problem solving! I first noticed it when Trump said that he was going to deport 12 million illegal aliens within 2 years, which is impossible without violating the Constitution. Of course, now he isn't even talking about how many he will deport in any time frame. Nobody has even come out with a clear definition of what a sanctuary city is, but by god, they have to be punished! Texas is always up there with simplistic solutions. The law that they are trying to pass is so blatantly unconstitutional that it boggles the mind with questions, like, "Do they even have a law school in that state?"

Given the idea that you know more than Texas's top attorneys, tell us what's unconstitutional about it.

What Trump didn't understand was all the red tape involved with deporting people. Each deportation case has to be heard in court, and Trump didn't realize it. That's why they are adding 75 more immigrant judges to the mix.
States have no authority over immigration into the Union since 1808. Why is the State of Texas not busier attracting more business from more liberal States, instead of merely, "harassing", less fortunate illegals.
The very last word in your post spells it all.............illegals.
States have no authority over immigration into the Union since 1808.
They do over illegal border crossing wetbacks.
Not since 1808, dear. Why be illegal and blame less fortunate illegals for being illegal? Is there no Religious technical term for that.

There was NO LEGALLY justified reason to storm the compound none nada zip.

Forum List

Back