texas-senator-ted-cruz-announce-presidential-run-report

DarkFury must have thought Romney was going to win in a landslide.

remember the last time the libs made predictions?

they ended up losing the House first and then the Senate a few years later

SO PUT UP OR SHUT UP...

or just go:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

We have to win the WH before we can change the country, Stephanie. Hillary or whomever will be a tough candidate, so the GOP has to have the best in the race. It isn't Cruz.

Good bye democrats! It's ALL over.

My add to the list..
6, Put Holder in jail.
7, Put Hillary in.
8, Put Pelosi in a mental hospital.
9, Ban abortion.
10 Ban gay marriage.

And YES thank God HE's IN!!
Ted Cruz will launch his presidential campaign Monday. His model Ronald Reagan. - Vox

Finally a man that a country CAN be proud of!!
458445456.0.0.jpg

If he is modeling Reagan then he will be pro-science and infrastructure! ;) The guy might even fund our science instutions more!!!! Reagan started the "international space station"(spacestation freedom at the time) and was all for r&d into advance tech.

And who is gutting NASA?

I heard him talking on NASA. he never said to gut them

The liberal LIES will come fast and hard now. Their whipping is coming and they KNOW it.
Hillary just wet herself.

hortysir is usually one the good guys. I don't know what he's talking about there. But I did hear Cruz talking about Nasa

Thank God, the Canadian wetback and daddy are here for us. Cat toys for us cats.
Leave it to a democrat to make a racist comment. I'm 1/2 Mexican, you got an issue with that?
Ese. I do. Represent your heritage more respectfully.
And what would that heritage be in your mind? My Hispanic half would like a Constitutional president not an activist. It is after all the reason so many are trying to get over the border. If they come in and vote for what they had in Mexico how is that good?

My add to the list..
6, Put Holder in jail.
7, Put Hillary in jail.
9, Ban abortion.
10 Ban gay marriage.

Ted Cruz will launch his presidential campaign Monday. His model Ronald Reagan. - Vox

458445456.0.0.jpg

I'm very proud of him... The Constitution just says that he's ineligible. He's a fine man and a great American. He's just ineligible for the office... .

And that obama is also ineligible and the Democrats fooled you into believing he was, is irrelevant.

The country is in the shitter, because Americans adopted the idiocy spawned by the Left... there's no way out, if we keep doin' the same thing.

My add to the list..
6, Put Holder in jail.
7, Put Hillary in.
9, Ban abortion.
10 Ban gay marriage.

458445456.0.0.jpg

If he is modeling Reagan then he will be pro-science and infrastructure! ;) The guy might even fund our science instutions more!!!! Reagan started the "international space station"(spacestation freedom at the time) and was all for r&d into advance tech.

And who is gutting NASA?

The liberal LIES will come fast and hard now. Their whipping is coming and they KNOW it.

hortysir is usually one the good guys. I don't know what he's talking about there. But I did hear Cruz talking about Nasa

Mine the asteroid belt and find habitual planets. Expand outwards and as we do so become ten times richer then we currently are.

Thank God, the Canadian wetback and daddy are here for us. Cat toys for us cats.
Leave it to a democrat to make a racist comment. I'm 1/2 Mexican, you got an issue with that?
Ese. I do. Represent your heritage more respectfully.
And what would that heritage be in your mind? My Hispanic half would like a Constitutional president not an activist. It is after all the reason so many are trying to get over the border. If they come in and vote for what they had in Mexico how is that good?
They won't and they don't. Ese.

not a likeable guy. This is coming from a conservative. I would rather have Dr. Carson as the candidate to run vs Shrillary.

I like Carson, but he's not ready for Prime time. He needs to run for something else first.

something about Cruz I LIKE like like

remember the last time the libs made predictions?

they ended up losing the House first and then the Senate a few years later

SO PUT UP OR SHUT UP...

or just go:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

Dunno who the fuck these "the libs" are that "make predictions" but for a fallacy hunter this is excellent news.

I look forward to hearing all those voices who kept whining about the "inexperience" of O'bama (twelve years in state govt and Congress) now try to get behind a guy who has....

..... count 'em up....

Two.

:popcorn:

If Cruz gets the nomination he won't be facing Hillary. She's not gonna be the nominee, she's being torpedoed by Obama.

My add to the list..
6, Put Holder in jail.
7, Put Hillary in.
9, Ban abortion.
10 Ban gay marriage.

458445456.0.0.jpg

And who is gutting NASA?

I didn't realize I was quoting Matthew.

I though it was more Fake shit.

I was digging at Obama for NASA cuts

Forum List

Back