texas-senator-ted-cruz-announce-presidential-run-report

After this tug Obama and his nasty ass administration . and the people kicked Democrats out congress with the last two elections

THE TIME IS RIGHT. lets roll people. kick that party Completely out of our lives

Good bye democrats! It's ALL over.

My add to the list..
6, Put Holder in jail.
7, Put Hillary in jail.
8, Put Pelosi in a mental hospital.
9, Ban abortion.
10 Ban gay marriage.

And YES thank God HE's IN!!
Ted Cruz will launch his presidential campaign Monday. His model Ronald Reagan. - Vox

Finally a man that a country CAN be proud of!!
458445456.0.0.jpg

If he is modeling Reagan then he will be pro-science and infrastructure! ;) The guy might even fund our science instutions more!!!! Reagan started the "international space station"(spacestation freedom at the time) and was all for r&d into advance tech.

Not forgetting tax increases and gun control.

He will be a thorn in liberals sides for two years. Kinda funny libs are so upset about him. Must mean he's doing something right.

My add to the list..
6, Put Holder in jail.
7, Put Hillary in.
9, Ban abortion.
10 Ban gay marriage.

Ted Cruz will launch his presidential campaign Monday. His model Ronald Reagan. - Vox

458445456.0.0.jpg

If he is modeling Reagan then he will be pro-science and infrastructure! ;) The guy might even fund our science instutions more!!!! Reagan started the "international space station"(spacestation freedom at the time) and was all for r&d into advance tech.

And who is gutting NASA?

Cruz is constitutionally ineligible to be president. Here's why, if you've ever been in a position to renounce your foreign citizenship, you aren't a natural born citizen of the USA.

Cruz is for grins and giggles only, boys and girls. He will not last to South Carolina.

Cruz is constitutionally ineligible to be president. Here's why, if you've ever been in a position to renounce your foreign citizenship, you aren't a natural born citizen of the USA.

My dear, I don't know where you heard that from. but I believe you're wrong

The worst news for the GOP is that Cruz is eligible.

The best news for the Democrats is that Cruz is eligible.

The great news for America is that Cruz has no chance.

My add to the list..
6, Put Holder in jail.
7, Put Hillary in.
9, Ban abortion.
10 Ban gay marriage.

458445456.0.0.jpg

And who is gutting NASA?

I heard him talking on NASA. he never said to gut them

He'll siphon votes away from Santorum and Huckabee if they decide to run but I don't believe he'll have very much appeal to the other factions of the GOP. We'll see how it all plays out.

My add to the list..
6, Put Holder in jail.
7, Put Hillary in.
9, Ban abortion.
10 Ban gay marriage.

458445456.0.0.jpg

And who is gutting NASA?

The liberal LIES will come fast and hard now. Their whipping is coming and they KNOW it.
Hillary just wet herself.

My add to the list..
6, Put Holder in jail.
7, Put Hillary in.
9, Ban abortion.
10 Ban gay marriage.

458445456.0.0.jpg

And who is gutting NASA?

It was a Obama ref, Stef
:cool:

Forum List

Back