Texas Father Arrested For Protecting Family From Black Thug Neighbors -- WTF?

It's in the video...once he got pissed at them for trying to show him the video of what his son did -- he told them to leave......

The father turned around to walk away and the other guy said something that kept the argument going....had a gun in his hand...put it down like he was willing to fight the guy, straight up..and then picked the gun back up...

Once the parents of the little girl saw that the other parent was not going to be civil..they should have left...
I am not defending the white guy

He did pull a gun and discharge it

But we should know more about what led up to all of this

I am not defending the white guy

He did pull a gun and discharge it

But we should know more about shat led up to all of this
The police say the little boy was being picked on by the little girl on the walk home from school....

If it were my son, and some little girl was picking on him..and his reaction was to go to her house with a whip to beat on the door...his ass is grass by me...regardless of what started it

Calm yourself with a nice Tim Horton's maple glazed donut. When I was growing up, before the dinosaurs, every tourist hole in the West had little bullwhips and other kid cowboy gear. It was a staple for kids playing cowboy with fake spurs and cap guns.
We used to play cowboys all day on the prairies in Wales. At least till we were called in for tea. We had all the kit as well apart from horses. And of course whips.

The only time Ive scene whips being used was by Walter Matthau on Burt Lancaster in The Kentuckian.
I also saw it in Roots where Kunta Kinte was whipped by the Massa for the crime of saying his real name.
Ive always seen the whip as the tool of the baddy since then.

There us a report on Fox News about how much money biden has given schools to promote CRT and sexual misfunction

Its hundreds of billions

That can only serve to make white conservatives more angry
The police say the little boy was being picked on by the little girl on the walk home from school....

If it were my son, and some little girl was picking on him..and his reaction was to go to her house with a whip to beat on the door...his ass is grass by me...regardless of what started it
why, because whips are racist?

There us a report on Fox News about how much money biden has given schools to promote CRT and sexual misfunction

Its hundreds of billions

That can only serve to make white conservatives more angry

why, because whips are racist?
No, because I didn't raise my son to go beat on people's doors with whips, chains, bats or anything else because someone hurt his feelings

The fact you are acting dumb about it is very telling tho...

Especially when folks like you treat a black child with nothing in their hands as still being dangerous...seems like cowardice runs deep in your ilk....you and the guy who nearly shot his daughter has that cowardice in common...so no wonder you are playing dumb about it...

Speaking of whips....

VPKw.gif

I am sure a whole lot of neo-confederate cowardly racists were triggered by this scene...but I don't know why...since bullwhips really have no historical relevance and stuff...

Wow, it is Texas…

The stupidity knows no bounds for you morons!

I can also buy one in California, Arizona, New Mexico and even New York State, so hmmm…

another stupid response by the ignorant retards of this board…

They are used for Horses and Cattle but your first thought is like the OP that it must be some instrument of racism…

The kid should have been shot and then his dead body dragged to the parents House and then the parents should have been shot along with that dumb neighbor…

Now you will write “ Yew wacist Honky wouldn’t do that ya dic sucker “ but I actually would have and would have been justified… Well for shooting the kid and neighbor but not the parents even though they deserve it seeing they are the cause of their kid racist retardation…

Now you will say “ all yew wacists band together ya dic sucker that Humps Trump leg “ and my response is going to be this and that I understand why the father went to the house with hope he could confront that kid that acts like you father and mother but the smarter thing would have been to turn that video over to the Texas Highway Patrol and file a hate crime against the kid and then took the parents to court and got a civil judgement against them for property and emotional damage…

Now your response will be “ Honky pleaze yew would have wanted the Black family two pay those inbreds for bothering there child ya dic sucking Trump leg humper “…

Now you will read this and then claim I was in support of the racist kid and believed the Father of the young girl was in the wrong because hey according to you I hate Hispanics, Blacks and Asians and excuse racism all the time while never offering a shred of evidence to support your race baiting retardation…
You can't go shooting your neighbors over crap like that, unless you want to end up in jail for the rest or your life.

You can't go shooting your neighbors over crap like that, unless you want to end up in jail for the rest or your life.
Don't take Bruce's comment too serious...

He is clearly whining.......

He feels personally attacked that people will take issue with how the parent of the little boy handled this situation...

Speaking of whips....

View attachment 646282

I am sure a whole lot of neo-confederate cowardly racists were triggered by this scene...but I don't know why...since bullwhips really have no historical relevance and stuff...
Excellent movie. One of my favorites.

I would like to note that both the character (Django) and the actor who portrayed him (Foxx), are from Texas.

Texas-Flag-Small.gif

They also use electric cattle prods on cows too

Can kids come to your house banging one of those on your door looking for your daughter??
No

I would have agreed with you that the kid with the whip was wrong, but you watered down the entire story with such confusing and unnecessary sarcasm.

Let's set the record straight:

Kid with whip=wrong
Father with gun=wrong
Father with gun NEGLIGENTLY DISCHARGING (or intentionally) said gun=criminal

Agree?

"A doorbell camera captured a young boy walking up to a family's house in Forney and hitting their front door with a whip last week, and the video got widespread attention over the weekend. Authorities said the boy's intentions were to confront a classmate, and that there's been a "bullying issue" between the two children. The family of the girl, who is Black, called the incident with the boy, who is white, a "racial issue." “We know the history of the whip," said the girl's father, Dezerrea Nash. "This is a racial issue. He comes to the door with a whip."

On Sunday, the girl's mother, Carissa Nash, told WFAA how the incident unfolded Thursday afternoon on Cross Cut Drive in Forney. Nash's video showed the boy hit their door with the whip. Then, after a second whip on the door, Nash can be heard opening the door and telling the boy to leave. The next video Nash posted was of her husband, who said he went to the boy's father's home to get answers. Seconds later, the sound of a gun could be heard going off from near the man at the door. Jason Johnson, the Kaufman County Precinct 2 constable, identified that man as Bryan Brunson. Johnson said Brunson had a gun in his right hand, and that the gun went off, firing in the direction of his daughter, who was standing behind him. Brunson was later arrested on a charge of deadly conduct, Johnson said."

You can clearly see in the beginning of the video -- the little boy knocking at the door and the mother talking very disrespectfully to the little boy..using harsh language as well...that is bad enough....but then to go to the parents of the child and start trouble with them? That is a step too far....and as you can clearly see the father was some thug who was talking smack to the homeowner and not knowing his place -- even having the audacity to imply that this little boy was being racist when the truth is, the little boy has no idea about racism...so they are basically traumatizing this kid....of course Mr. Brunson had to protect his family from these people...The thug was being aggressive, using foul language, thinking he was so tough...I mean, he was tough enough looking to cause Mr. Brunson to pick up a gun, but he had no choice but to arm himself against the threat...it's unfortunate the gun went off accidentally, but all of this was because of the aggressive thugs escalating the situation, not Brunson.

So, curious about the bullying issue....like wow, how much bullying was going on to get that kid to try and confront the girls.

Why is that being glossed over here?

Speaking of whips....

View attachment 646282

You were one of the dupes who freaked out about the border patrol agents using "whips" on illegals, right?

What happened when you found out they were just reins? Or have you still not been told?

LOL

So, curious about the bullying issue....like wow, how much bullying was going on to get that kid to try and confront the girls.

Why is that being glossed over here?
We can't tell because we have to wade through paragraph after paragraph of nauseating sarcasm.

LESSONS LEARNED: Best not to allow any black thugs move into your neighborhood!
Care to tell me how the guy who got arrested could have stopped the "blacks" from moving into his neighborhood??

Is there some sort of policy that would have prevented that??

Do tell

Forum List

Back