Texas Father Arrested For Protecting Family From Black Thug Neighbors -- WTF?

You don't live near me, so shoot anybody you don't like for whatever reason, passes your mind. Maybe some of us will still be on the board when you get out. Only other advice I can give you is don't use a public defender or you might never get out or could end up executed.
Wow, you have proven to be just like Buffy…

So are you saying in Texas a land owner does not have the right to defend their home and the kid is lucky he didn’t get shot?

Also are you saying a person drawing a gun illegally can’t get killed in Texas?

Are you claiming that if they were killed the Father would have went to Prison?

Please do tell because it seem you believe criminals have rights while private citizens don’t and you are now defending those Buffy is crying about…

As for my fucking comment about the parents I stated that couldn’t be done even though I wish it could be you stupid fucking idiot!

"I don't know the facts of that case," - is usually something a right-winger says when he knows the facts won't align with his bullshit, but doesn't want to admit it...
No, dip shit. That is what somebody says when they....I don't know....DON'T WANT TO MAKE A SNAP JUDGEMENT ABOUT SOMETHING AND BE PROVED WRONG LATER which happens over and over and over and over again when your bullshit media deliberately HIDES FACTS!!!!

Now, here we are again, when I FUCKING AGREE WITH YOUR DUMB ASS and you are STILL yelling at ME!!!!!

No, dip shit. That is what somebody says when they....I don't know....DON'T WANT TO MAKE A SNAP JUDGEMENT ABOUT SOMETHING AND BE PROVED WRONG LATER which happens over and over and over and over again when your bullshit media deliberately HIDES FACTS!!!!

Now, here we are again, when I FUCKING AGREE WITH YOUR DUMB ASS and you are STILL yelling at ME!!!!!
He doesn’t know when someone agrees with him because he believe you are against him…

Untrue about the meat packing plants and most of the managers or either Hispanic or Black and not white anymore but you are clueless on who actually enjoys keeping work slaves and believe it is only Honky does it…

Also you are now on record stating you have no issue with the Government committing abuse against Illegal Aliens and admit you hate Hispanics and I am sure you also hate Asians while at it because let face it they ain’t the right skin color for you!
It wasn't abuse, was it??

I don't recall any border agents hitting any of the Hatian refugees with horse reins....the optics of it looked bad, but it wasn't abuse...

Abuse would be whining about babies detained at the border being given baby formula instead of being left to starve...dic suckers like you who claim to be so pro-life sure wouldn't have minded that....

But, if you thought they were being abused -- I see why you celebrated it....with folks like you, it is always about the depravity....

And as for your belief that most of the folks who are hiring illegals at these food processing plants are black or hispanic....allow me to introduce you to this guy....

He was one of the few actually charged for hiring illegals ....and i don't recall a single one of you dic suckers demonizing him like you love to demonize brown people...and I also don't recall a single one of you complaining when Trump commuted his prison sentence....

I am not the one to play these bullshit ass games with...

I don't need for you to agree with me about shit, dic sucker...

This situation is clear cut....

And even in a situation that is clear cut - yo bitch ass had to find some way to minimize it..so fuck what you talking about

And if Renisha McBride was a white kid who was shot thru the door by a black person -- that person would be a household name....you don't know about her, because you don't care about her -- but you were on this same fucking message board when this happened, so again, fuck what you talking about

And even in a situation that is clear cut - yo bitch ass had to find some way to minimize it..so fuck what you talking about

And if Renisha McBride was a white kid who was shot thru the door by a black person -- that person would be a household name....you don't know about her, because you don't care about her -- but you were on this same fucking message board when this happened, so again, fuck what you talking about
THEN FUCK YOU!!!

I wish he would have killed that motherfucker and got off like the Michigan case because black people deserve to die.

FUCK OFF, IDIOT!!!

Wow, you have proven to be just like Buffy…

So are you saying in Texas a land owner does not have the right to defend their home and the kid is lucky he didn’t get shot?

Also are you saying a person drawing a gun illegally can’t get killed in Texas?

Are you claiming that if they were killed the Father would have went to Prison?

Please do tell because it seem you believe criminals have rights while private citizens don’t and you are now defending those Buffy is crying about…

As for my fucking comment about the parents I stated that couldn’t be done even though I wish it could be you stupid fucking idiot!
No. Not what I'm saying. I'm saying you cannot defend yourself with a gun in Texas by shooting a 9 year old kid, hitting your front door with a toy bull whip. You are better off, taking it away from the little kid and telling the lil basturd one of his parents can pick it up later, now go home, before I call the police.

It wasn't abuse, was it??

I don't recall any border agents hitting any of the Hatian refugees with horse reins....the optics of it looked bad, but it wasn't abuse...

Abuse would be whining about babies detained at the border being given baby formula instead of being left to starve...dic suckers like you who claim to be so pro-life sure wouldn't have minded that....

But, if you thought they were being abused -- I see why you celebrated it....with folks like you, it is always about the depravity....

And as for your belief that most of the folks who are hiring illegals at these food processing plants are black or hispanic....allow me to introduce you to this guy....

He was one of the few actually charged for hiring illegals ....and i don't recall a single one of you dic suckers demonizing him like you love to demonize brown people...and I also don't recall a single one of you complaining when Trump commuted his prison sentence....

I am not the one to play these bullshit ass games with...
First off dic sucker of a bottom bitch I didn’t know Trump did it and he shouldn’t have but you never asked me my opinion and as usual assumed.

I am not the one that stated I do not care about Illegals being abused like you stated in the other post, so own what you wrote you hateful racist.

Also you picked one person out of how many hire illegals?

You ever ask yourself about those all Hispanic Construction Companies or Landscaping Businesses?

Oh, you believe Honky owns them and you wrote managers and not owners in your other response, so which would you like to discuss the manager that hires the illegal with the owner blessing or the owner only?

See Buffy you change what you want to write about and then get so upset but hey everyone knows you don’t truly care about Blacks, Hispanics or Asians because if you did your dic sucking ass would be out there stopping if and working with those like me that have fought slave labor…

So is it the managers who are usually African Black or Hispanic you want to write about or the owner or did you screw up again because you have AIDS from all that dic sucking?

"A doorbell camera captured a young boy walking up to a family's house in Forney and hitting their front door with a whip last week, and the video got widespread attention over the weekend. Authorities said the boy's intentions were to confront a classmate, and that there's been a "bullying issue" between the two children. The family of the girl, who is Black, called the incident with the boy, who is white, a "racial issue." “We know the history of the whip," said the girl's father, Dezerrea Nash. "This is a racial issue. He comes to the door with a whip."

On Sunday, the girl's mother, Carissa Nash, told WFAA how the incident unfolded Thursday afternoon on Cross Cut Drive in Forney. Nash's video showed the boy hit their door with the whip. Then, after a second whip on the door, Nash can be heard opening the door and telling the boy to leave. The next video Nash posted was of her husband, who said he went to the boy's father's home to get answers. Seconds later, the sound of a gun could be heard going off from near the man at the door. Jason Johnson, the Kaufman County Precinct 2 constable, identified that man as Bryan Brunson. Johnson said Brunson had a gun in his right hand, and that the gun went off, firing in the direction of his daughter, who was standing behind him. Brunson was later arrested on a charge of deadly conduct, Johnson said."

You can clearly see in the beginning of the video -- the little boy knocking at the door and the mother talking very disrespectfully to the little boy..using harsh language as well...that is bad enough....but then to go to the parents of the child and start trouble with them? That is a step too far....and as you can clearly see the father was some thug who was talking smack to the homeowner and not knowing his place -- even having the audacity to imply that this little boy was being racist when the truth is, the little boy has no idea about racism...so they are basically traumatizing this kid....of course Mr. Brunson had to protect his family from these people...The thug was being aggressive, using foul language, thinking he was so tough...I mean, he was tough enough looking to cause Mr. Brunson to pick up a gun, but he had no choice but to arm himself against the threat...it's unfortunate the gun went off accidentally, but all of this was because of the aggressive thugs escalating the situation, not Brunson.

Aww, your racist trolling isn't going so well, is it, Biff_Poindexter?

Maybe you can ask your governor for help?

1652893976791.png

LOL

No. Not what I'm saying. I'm saying you cannot defend yourself with a gun in Texas by shooting a 9 year old kid, hitting your front door with a toy bull whip. You are better off, taking it away from the little kid and telling the lil basturd one of his parents can pick it up later, now go home, before I call the police.
You try that nimrod and see the damage the whip can do…

They could have shot him and said they though he was a midget robber and truthfully as silly as that sound they had every right aborting that snot along with the idiot with a gun…

Sure Buffy… Sure…

Says the person defending the guy who almost shot his own daughter because he was a scared little bitch...just like you...
Where did I defend anyone except the black family?

Care to show where I wrote the honky boy and it family was correct?

I said the Black dad should have shot the bitch boy that is like you and then shot the guy with the gun…

Hmmm, now Buffy is making shit up as usual…

Where did I defend anyone except the black family?

Care to show where I wrote the honky boy and it family was correct?

I said the Black dad should have shot the bitch boy that is like you and then shot the guy with the gun…

Hmmm, now Buffy is making shit up as usual…
You're white, so you MUST disagree with his programmed plantation black ass.

Didn't you get the memo?

White people and black people cannot agree on anything or he will be considered a "house negro."

and we all know, the way you deal with kids being bullied is to show up at the door with a whip...and then, pull a gun on the parent who wants to talk to you about it...

I wonder when kids are being bullied for being "trans" -- will you have this same empathy -- when the trans kid pulls out a whip....

I swear to God you people are pathetic...
The black kids may have been racial in their bullying.

First off dic sucker of a bottom bitch I didn’t know Trump did it and he shouldn’t have but you never asked me my opinion and as usual assumed.

I am not the one that stated I do not care about Illegals being abused like you stated in the other post, so own what you wrote you hateful racist.

Also you picked one person out of how many hire illegals?

You ever ask yourself about those all Hispanic Construction Companies or Landscaping Businesses?

Oh, you believe Honky owns them and you wrote managers and not owners in your other response, so which would you like to discuss the manager that hires the illegal with the owner blessing or the owner only?

See Buffy you change what you want to write about and then get so upset but hey everyone knows you don’t truly care about Blacks, Hispanics or Asians because if you did your dic sucking ass would be out there stopping if and working with those like me that have fought slave labor…

So is it the managers who are usually African Black or Hispanic you want to write about or the owner or did you screw up again because you have AIDS from all that dic sucking?
You have not shown me a single piece of evidence to back up your claim that most of the hiring managers at these places are black and Hispanic...as if that somehow gives them a pass for breaking the law...they should be arrested too...

But for someone to be so "protect our borders" -- I find it funny that you don't know shit about Trump commuting the sentence of a guy who is the main reason why illegals come here in the first place...But Trump has a soft spot for people who hire illegals huh....

Do you think illegals hire themselves??

The only reason you folks carry on about "illegals" like you do is because it gives you a chance to get your racist xenophobic rocks off by demonizing brown people as subhuman infestations...like your other dic sucker Tucker does every night when it calls those people filthy but doesn't say shit about those hiring them....yall are full of shit

Forum List

Back