Texas Father Arrested For Protecting Family From Black Thug Neighbors -- WTF?

It was a horse training whip, not a traditional bull whip. Used for training horses, not whipping people into compliance.
The kid & his dad both should have handled it way differently but what's the other side of the story?
Not the MSM agenda one, but what actually precipitated the boy showing up with a horse whip in his hand?
Could these families have a history of confrontation?
I've got no side here but you know there is more to the story we are not told.
Taking an unfortunate but fairly mild incident & magnifying it isn't helping the racism problem tearing apart the country

Humans, once again, behaving poorly. The AA dad was trying to talk about what happened. There is no reason to pull a gun and fire a warning shot or whatever the hell the white dad thought he was doing. Piece of trash human. Kid with the whip probably witnesses his dad do the same thing at home to his mother and himself. Feel very sorry for all these kids these days with parents who are pieces of trash and have no one to look up to.
The AA family had been bullying his children and then they came over to his house and refused to leave when told to-----in TEXAS, you are lucky to have gotten a warning shot.

i can believe that you had a whip.
I had several---I had horses, cattle, goats etc as a kid. The one in the picture isn't a real whip meant to hurt anything.

It's either a child's play whip----or it is some other non-damaging whip...nowhere as scarry as the term "whip" implies. Such looking adult whips are good for herding goats and guinea flocks or teaching horses. I used to use mine to beat the johnson grass and in the feed shed to chase away any snakes specifically rattling ones. (We used to get an occassional rattler in our feed shed that was chasing mice---not good to stick your hands in any questionable area where you can't see or even to open the door unprepared to knock any surprises back.

BULLWHIPS are the ones that hurt---but the funny thing is that they usually hurt the user long before the user can learn to use the whip to hurt anyone else.

"A doorbell camera captured a young boy walking up to a family's house in Forney and hitting their front door with a whip last week, and the video got widespread attention over the weekend. Authorities said the boy's intentions were to confront a classmate, and that there's been a "bullying issue" between the two children. The family of the girl, who is Black, called the incident with the boy, who is white, a "racial issue." “We know the history of the whip," said the girl's father, Dezerrea Nash. "This is a racial issue. He comes to the door with a whip."

On Sunday, the girl's mother, Carissa Nash, told WFAA how the incident unfolded Thursday afternoon on Cross Cut Drive in Forney. Nash's video showed the boy hit their door with the whip. Then, after a second whip on the door, Nash can be heard opening the door and telling the boy to leave. The next video Nash posted was of her husband, who said he went to the boy's father's home to get answers. Seconds later, the sound of a gun could be heard going off from near the man at the door. Jason Johnson, the Kaufman County Precinct 2 constable, identified that man as Bryan Brunson. Johnson said Brunson had a gun in his right hand, and that the gun went off, firing in the direction of his daughter, who was standing behind him. Brunson was later arrested on a charge of deadly conduct, Johnson said."

You can clearly see in the beginning of the video -- the little boy knocking at the door and the mother talking very disrespectfully to the little boy..using harsh language as well...that is bad enough....but then to go to the parents of the child and start trouble with them? That is a step too far....and as you can clearly see the father was some thug who was talking smack to the homeowner and not knowing his place -- even having the audacity to imply that this little boy was being racist when the truth is, the little boy has no idea about racism...so they are basically traumatizing this kid....of course Mr. Brunson had to protect his family from these people...The thug was being aggressive, using foul language, thinking he was so tough...I mean, he was tough enough looking to cause Mr. Brunson to pick up a gun, but he had no choice but to arm himself against the threat...it's unfortunate the gun went off accidentally, but all of this was because of the aggressive thugs escalating the situation, not Brunson.

Why don't you wait until the courts decide who is guilty of what?
Instead of using the MSM to judge people?
Sheesh!!!

Last edited:

"A doorbell camera captured a young boy walking up to a family's house in Forney and hitting their front door with a whip last week, and the video got widespread attention over the weekend. Authorities said the boy's intentions were to confront a classmate, and that there's been a "bullying issue" between the two children. The family of the girl, who is Black, called the incident with the boy, who is white, a "racial issue." “We know the history of the whip," said the girl's father, Dezerrea Nash. "This is a racial issue. He comes to the door with a whip."

On Sunday, the girl's mother, Carissa Nash, told WFAA how the incident unfolded Thursday afternoon on Cross Cut Drive in Forney. Nash's video showed the boy hit their door with the whip. Then, after a second whip on the door, Nash can be heard opening the door and telling the boy to leave. The next video Nash posted was of her husband, who said he went to the boy's father's home to get answers. Seconds later, the sound of a gun could be heard going off from near the man at the door. Jason Johnson, the Kaufman County Precinct 2 constable, identified that man as Bryan Brunson. Johnson said Brunson had a gun in his right hand, and that the gun went off, firing in the direction of his daughter, who was standing behind him. Brunson was later arrested on a charge of deadly conduct, Johnson said."

You can clearly see in the beginning of the video -- the little boy knocking at the door and the mother talking very disrespectfully to the little boy..using harsh language as well...that is bad enough....but then to go to the parents of the child and start trouble with them? That is a step too far....and as you can clearly see the father was some thug who was talking smack to the homeowner and not knowing his place -- even having the audacity to imply that this little boy was being racist when the truth is, the little boy has no idea about racism...so they are basically traumatizing this kid....of course Mr. Brunson had to protect his family from these people...The thug was being aggressive, using foul language, thinking he was so tough...I mean, he was tough enough looking to cause Mr. Brunson to pick up a gun, but he had no choice but to arm himself against the threat...it's unfortunate the gun went off accidentally, but all of this was because of the aggressive thugs escalating the situation, not Brunson.

Our resident troller trolls again

In this case a dispute between children escalated after the adults got involved

The white father is being charged with an offense related to the firearm discharge

But thats basically all we know at this point

You may be the most willing dupe on this forum.

LOL

It is Texas. Probably got it a Walmart or any souvenir store.
Wow, it is Texas…

The stupidity knows no bounds for you morons!

I can also buy one in California, Arizona, New Mexico and even New York State, so hmmm…
I have never seen a whip apart from on TV. I believe that White America used them to control the darkies. Much like this young lad was intending to do with his whip.
another stupid response by the ignorant retards of this board…

They are used for Horses and Cattle but your first thought is like the OP that it must be some instrument of racism…

The kid should have been shot and then his dead body dragged to the parents House and then the parents should have been shot along with that dumb neighbor…

Now you will write “ Yew wacist Honky wouldn’t do that ya dic sucker “ but I actually would have and would have been justified… Well for shooting the kid and neighbor but not the parents even though they deserve it seeing they are the cause of their kid racist retardation…

Now you will say “ all yew wacists band together ya dic sucker that Humps Trump leg “ and my response is going to be this and that I understand why the father went to the house with hope he could confront that kid that acts like you father and mother but the smarter thing would have been to turn that video over to the Texas Highway Patrol and file a hate crime against the kid and then took the parents to court and got a civil judgement against them for property and emotional damage…

Now your response will be “ Honky pleaze yew would have wanted the Black family two pay those inbreds for bothering there child ya dic sucking Trump leg humper “…

Now you will read this and then claim I was in support of the racist kid and believed the Father of the young girl was in the wrong because hey according to you I hate Hispanics, Blacks and Asians and excuse racism all the time while never offering a shred of evidence to support your race baiting retardation…

Humans, once again, behaving poorly. The AA dad was trying to talk about what happened. There is no reason to pull a gun and fire a warning shot or whatever the hell the white dad thought he was doing. Piece of trash human. Kid with the whip probably witnesses his dad do the same thing at home to his mother and himself. Feel very sorry for all these kids these days with parents who are pieces of trash and have no one to look up to.
I cant think of any excuse for the white guy to discharge the firearm

But beyond that we know nothing

So your prejudiced speculation is pointless

I cant think of any excuse for the white guy to discharge the firearm

But beyond that we know nothing

So your prejudiced speculation is pointless
He told the AA group to get off his property and they refused----

I saw this story on Yahooo and thought--wow they left a lot out of it obviously. The blacks kids were the ones bulling the white ones hun if that helps---

In the future, I suggest that you stop believing the propaganda put out the woke writers at yahoo and other sites....their stories have a we want blacks to be victims bullshit smear all over their stories that doesn't hold up upon further investigation.
And you know that the "black kids" (where are these 'other' black kids besides the little girl?) are the bullies..............how?

Funny con-sidering how the Republican White-wing loves their bullies.

You are the one believing and posting propaganda attacking a small child based on the lies of woke assholes such as yourself who have an agenda to push we are victims nonsense....

I read the story---it became obvious that the black kids and their black parents are the bullies so shove them up your lying ass and stop pushing this nonsense. I and YOU don't know what the boy was doing with the buggy whip LOOKING thing--the only thing that we know about this story is that the story is manipulated and only fools believe such shit and only corrupt assholes repost such shit.

Stop believing the propaganda.
The Republican White-winger shooting a gun at a little girl can't POSSIBLE be in the wrong, eh?

It was a horse training whip, not a traditional bull whip. Used for training horses, not whipping people into compliance.
The kid & his dad both should have handled it way differently but what's the other side of the story?
Not the MSM agenda one, but what actually precipitated the boy showing up with a horse whip in his hand?
Could these families have a history of confrontation?
I've got no side here but you know there is more to the story we are not told.
Taking an unfortunate but fairly mild incident & magnifying it isn't helping the racism problem tearing apart the country
If it was just for horses why did the kid take it ona visit to a house where people lived ?

That doesnt make sense. ive never taken a whip on a house visit. Normla folk dont.

Ill bet that the whole family are in the Klan or similar.

I have never seen a whip apart from on TV. I believe that White America used them to control the darkies. Much like this young lad was intending to do with his whip.
Calm yourself with a nice Tim Horton's maple glazed donut. When I was growing up, before the dinosaurs, every tourist hole in the West had little bullwhips and other kid cowboy gear. It was a staple for kids playing cowboy with fake spurs and cap guns.

I think it's horrible how it's always Whites attacking innocent Blacks in their neighborhoods.
Blacks never do that.
(I supposed this is what the video is attempting to portray...so that Democrats can use it to spread hate and maybe start a race-war)

It's just like those asshole border patrol on horseback whipping innocent black illegals at the border.

All they wanted was a better life in America. :iagree:

I think it's horrible how it's always Whites attacking innocent Blacks in their neighborhoods.
Blacks never do that.
(I supposed this is what the video is attempting to portray...so that Democrats can use it to spread hate and maybe start a race-war)
I don't think anyone should be attacked anywhere...especially in their own neighborhoods...

But as far as this story goes.......if the gun went off and hit the guy's daughter; would you be blaming the parents of the little girl?

Ill bet that the whole family are in the Klan or similar.

Yes, it's quite possible they're all DemoKKKrats.

1652885318336.png

Do you have a link for that?
It's in the video...once he got pissed at them for trying to show him the video of what his son did -- he told them to leave......

The father turned around to walk away and the other guy said something that kept the argument going....had a gun in his hand...put it down like he was willing to fight the guy, straight up..and then picked the gun back up...

Once the parents of the little girl saw that the other parent was not going to be civil..they should have left...

Forum List

Back