Texas dad killed daughter, her lesbian lover because he disliked that she was gay

Quantum Windbag

Gold Member
May 9, 2010
Wonderful, isn't it?

A Texas dad disgusted with his daughter’s lesbian lifestyle murdered the young woman and her lover, the girl’s mother said in a shocking twist to a gruesome case.
James Cosby, 46, bludgeoned his daughter Britney Cosby to death and shot her lover, Crystal Jackson, on March 6 before dumping the bodies near the ferry gate in Port Bolivar, Texas, police believe.
The bodies were found near a Dumpster around 7:30 a.m. the next day outside a Fisherman’s Cove food mart.

It was about religion.

In his bedroom, which Cook described as a converted garage, the murder suspect had a copy of the Koran open to a page which talks about homosexuality as a sin, family advocate Quanell X told KHOU. The find may give some insight into Cosby’s disturbed mindset, the advocate said.

Best part?

Police, though, say they are still searching for a motive in the gruesome crime.

Texas dad killed daughter, her lesbian lover because he disliked that she was gay: mom - NY Daily News

Gee, I have no idea what his motive could possibly be. The part that I find positively insulting is that if they had found a Bible open to a passage condemning homosexuality they would know the motive.

Blame the media and society today for pushing her towards something she thought was "cool" in being a "lesbian".2 less degenerates to breath air in this society and pollute it with their presence. The dad should be praised for helping keep the earth clean of trash.

Blame the media and society today for pushing her towards something she thought was "cool" in being a "lesbian".2 less degenerates to breath air in this society and pollute it with their presence. The dad should be praised for helping keep the earth clean of trash.

Sheesh..

Time to return to public execution, either online or on TV. Make an example of him.

I honestly can't figure out which comment is stupider.

Wonderful, isn't it?

A Texas dad disgusted with his daughter’s lesbian lifestyle murdered the young woman and her lover, the girl’s mother said in a shocking twist to a gruesome case.
James Cosby, 46, bludgeoned his daughter Britney Cosby to death and shot her lover, Crystal Jackson, on March 6 before dumping the bodies near the ferry gate in Port Bolivar, Texas, police believe.
The bodies were found near a Dumpster around 7:30 a.m. the next day outside a Fisherman’s Cove food mart.

It was about religion.

In his bedroom, which Cook described as a converted garage, the murder suspect had a copy of the Koran open to a page which talks about homosexuality as a sin, family advocate Quanell X told KHOU. The find may give some insight into Cosby’s disturbed mindset, the advocate said.

Best part?

Police, though, say they are still searching for a motive in the gruesome crime.

Texas dad killed daughter, her lesbian lover because he disliked that she was gay: mom - NY Daily News

Gee, I have no idea what his motive could possibly be. The part that I find positively insulting is that if they had found a Bible open to a passage condemning homosexuality they would know the motive.

Really?

What is wrong with you?

Two threads on this.....two assholes trying to make some weird political points over the fact that the killer was not a white Christian.

Muslim religious nutbags despise gay people. Shocker.

Who else despises gay people?

Wonderful, isn't it?

It was about religion.

Best part?

Really?

What is wrong with you?

Nothing that pertains tot his board, why do you ask?

If he hated their being together, I believe that washing his hands of his daughter would have been more than enough.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Two threads on this.....two assholes trying to make some weird political points over the fact that the killer was not a white Christian.

Ya know what? this statement/question has nothing to do with gay people. But I do find it strange that the media only focuses on white people when it comes to major crime trials with the exception of OJ Simpson and MJ ( both celebs) all the major crime trials the media seems to cover are committed by whites.

Casey Anthony
Amanda Knox
Andrea Yeates
Susan Smith
Scott Peterson
Drew Peterson
Michael Peterson
Michael Dunn
Michael Skakel
Joran Van der Sloot
James 'Whitey' Bugler
Josa Powell
Jodi Arias

The list goes on and on.

However, there are just as many sensational crimes or murders committed by minority's.

On the same note the media focuses more on white children who are missing as well. Minorities do not get the same amount of exposure.

Is the media biased when it comes to those crimes and disappearances? Why don't they focus more on missing minority children and non-white sensational crime. What drives their decisions I wonder? Fear of backlash against minorities if they are covered for crime? Is it racism when it comes to reporting of missing minority children?

I see stories like the OP and often wonder why or how the media decides to focus on which crime. Of course there is the initial reporting but when it comes to trail we hardly hear anything, the same with the minority children who are missing.

Last edited:

Yea, gays never existed until they made a movement for human rights.........

Huffpo libs still think it was a christian "honor killing" because they left out the muslim part.

Explain how Muslims were at fault for this. Because hatred for a group we can't identify with is different than................the other group we can't identify with lol...

Most people would make the claim that our Conservative people are barely more evolved than Muslims. We have the same history, but Progress in America is a little faster. :eusa_boohoo:

CaféAuLait;8781457 said:

Ya know what? this statement/question has nothing to do with gay people. But I do find it strange that the media only focuses on white people when it comes to major crime trials with the exception of OJ Simpson and MJ ( both celebs) all the major crime trials the media seems to cover are committed by whites.

Casey Anthony
Amanda Knox
Andrea Yeates
Susan Smith
Scott Peterson
Drew Peterson
Michael Peterson
Michael Dunn
Michael Skakel
Joran Van der Sloot
James 'Whitey' Bugler
Josa Powell
Jodi Arias

The list goes on and on.

However, there are just as many sensational crimes or murders committed by minority's.

On the same note the media focuses more on white children who are missing as well. Minorities do not get the same amount of exposure.

Is the media biased when it comes to those crimes and disappearances? Why don't they focus more on missing minority children and non-white sensational crime. What drives their decisions I wonder? Fear of backlash against minorities if they are covered for crime? Is it racism when it comes to reporting of missing minority children?

I see stories like the OP and often wonder why or how the media decides to focus on which crime. Of course there is the initial reporting but when it comes to trail we hardly hear anything, the same with the minority children who are missing.

The media doesn't only focus on white crime..........

The media focuses on statistically less likely crime.

Whites are less likely to commit crime and that's a fact. Because we were never slaves, we were never oppressed and we have extended family in our Country.

Nobody hates homosexuality more then black muslims

CaféAuLait;8781457 said:

Casey Anthony
Amanda Knox
Andrea Yeates
Susan Smith
Scott Peterson
Drew Peterson
Michael Peterson
Michael Dunn
Michael Skakel
Joran Van der Sloot
James 'Whitey' Bugler
Josa Powell
Jodi Arias

The list goes on and on.

The media doesn't only focus on white crime..........

The media focuses on statistically less likely crime.

Whites are less likely to commit crime and that's a fact. Because we were never slaves, we were never oppressed and we have extended family in our Country.

As I said, major crime trials in court. I did not say white crime. They do tend to focus on major crime trails more with whites as opposed to minority crime trials. The same way they focus on white children missing as opposed to minority children missing.

Last edited:
Most people would make the claim that our Conservative people are barely more evolved than Muslims. :

"Antiparty," eh? Yeah, right. You're just another dime-a-dozen, far-left bigot like so many of your ilk. Any claims of objectivity from the likes of you is rank hypocrisy.

Stay in school, kid.

Forum List

Back