What if she didn't have a gun?

Quantum Windbag

Gold Member
May 9, 2010
Things like this never happen, but I still think we should have the right to carry a gun.

Ashley Marie Hurd, 26, a driver for Domino’s Pizza, took the order to a house on the 200 block of Stuart Avenue about 10 p.m., a police report said.
When she arrived, a man was standing outside, and she told him how much the bill was, said Lt. Todd Joyce, Fayetteville police spokesman.
As she was doing so, Joyce said, a second man, wearing a dark-colored jacket, came around from the side of the house.

The man put something to the back of Hurd’s head and demanded money, Joyce said.

Would-be victim delivering pizza thwarts would-be robbery with her concealed weapon « Hot Air

Here's another one that happened near me just the other day,
And by the way, they had this woman on a local radio show Friday morning, and she said how glad she was that she bought the gun and took the time to be trained properly in how to use it.

Of course there are millions of liberals out there that would prefer that this woman did not have the right to own a gun. Guess they would have felt better if the man had been able to attack her.

Sheriff: Woman holds intruder at gunpoint

By News Staff
Published: Mar 12, 2014 at 2:52 PM PDT

JUNCTION CITY, Ore. - A woman held an intruder at gunpoint until authorities arrived Wednesday morning.

The man then refused to surrender to police, taking up a fighting stance armed with a shoe, the Lane County Sheriff's Office said.

A deputy and an Oregon State Police trooper finally took 33-year-old Joseph Riley Baker into custody with the help of a stun gun.

Law enforcement responded to the High Pass Road home after the resident called to report she was holding an intruder at gunpoint just before 9 a.m. Wednesday.

Baker armed himself with a shoe and threatened to assault the deputy and trooper who first arrived on scene. They used a Taser to take him into custody.

The deputy jailed Baker on charges of Burglary I, Criminal Mischief I, Menacing and Resisting Arrest.

Sheriff: Woman holds intruder at gunpoint | Local | KMTR

What they didn't tell you is that the employee was probably fired under company policy. I remember those days. The one time the two punks tried to rob me on delievery I beat them with a rock, my hands and a piece of a 2X4. Good times. That was a tough scrape.

What they didn't tell you is that the employee was probably fired under company policy. I remember those days. The one time the two punks tried to rob me on delievery I beat them with a rock, my hands and a piece of a 2X4. Good times. That was a tough scrape.

As well she should be.

The first time a pizza delivery person shoots someone who makes them nervous, that's a nice big deep pocket for the lawyers of the deceased to tap into.

“Unbeknownst to them, she had a weapon,” Joyce said. “She pulled out a gun, and when she did, the suspects fled and they didn’t get anything.”
Good for her. I hope she gets a promotion.

Things like this never happen, but I still think we should have the right to carry a gun.

Ashley Marie Hurd, 26, a driver for Domino’s Pizza, took the order to a house on the 200 block of Stuart Avenue about 10 p.m., a police report said.
When she arrived, a man was standing outside, and she told him how much the bill was, said Lt. Todd Joyce, Fayetteville police spokesman.
As she was doing so, Joyce said, a second man, wearing a dark-colored jacket, came around from the side of the house.

The man put something to the back of Hurd’s head and demanded money, Joyce said.

Would-be victim delivering pizza thwarts would-be robbery with her concealed weapon « Hot Air

Some liberals would rather die than carry a gun.

As well she should be.

The first time a pizza delivery person shoots someone who makes them nervous, that's a nice big deep pocket for the lawyers of the deceased to tap into.

^ point proven. Prefers unarmed victim to a woman explaining how some thug got that fatal bullet wound.

Because we realize most people lack the training and judgement to have one.

32,000 gun deaths in the US Last year.

How many of those were good guys defending themselves from "bad" guys?

As well she should be.

^ point proven. Prefers unarmed victim to a woman explaining how some thug got that fatal bullet wound.

Well, when we are all so scared of each other than we all pack heat, this is a good thing to you, how?

Hey, guess how many gun murders we had last year? 11,000!

Guess how many gun murders JAPAN had last year? 11.

As well she should be.

Shit happens.

I wonder why you give a shit how people die, not that they die in the first place.

Meaning, guns are a threat, but suicide-bombers, drunk drivers, people on cell phones, abortion, any number of ways to die a violent death doesn't bother you, except guns.

Gun-free zones are the primary cause of mass shootings you know.

Liberals don't like guns....
That's why they don't want anyone to have them.
Unless you are a criminal then you have a right.
After all that's what makes them crininals.

As well she should be.

Well, when we are all so scared of each other than we all pack heat, this is a good thing to you, how?

Hey, guess how many gun murders we had last year? 11,000!

Guess how many gun murders JAPAN had last year? 11.

An armed society is a polite society. Thugs think twice before trying to rob/rape/murder someone when they know damn well that person is armed. Japan is a totally different place and its almost completely Japanese out of a population of 125 million only 1-5 million are non Japanese the biggest difference is their lack of negro criminals!

As well she should be.

Please. You never know what a minority thug is going to do. Probably not the first crime. Don't want to get picked out of a line up. Those fucking apes used to try to get us to come to abandoned houses so they could rob us and beat us up but back then they usually just showed up with a fist or knife.

You're a liberal douche bag Joe, but you already knew that.

Probably some republicans also. GW Bush and Romney to name a couple of them.

What if she didn't have a gun?

She would've probably been raped, beaten and killed.....

....And Liberals would've been just fine with that, because she wouldn't have injured/killed any "misunderstood young men".

“Unbeknownst to them, she had a weapon,” Joyce said. “She pulled out a gun, and when she did, the suspects fled and they didn’t get anything.”
Good for her. I hope she gets a promotion.

She'll probably be fired. There will then be a huge public outcry and they'll eventually cry uncle and hire her back.
I doubt it. I'll bet the owner is anticipating the public outcry if he does fire her for defending herself, so she'll likely keep her job. In my book she deserves an award.

Forum List

Back