Texas army killer linked to September 11 terrorists

My opinion:

Did Hasan have ties to the 9/11 hijackers? Yes. They attended the same mosque at the same time. They all listened to the same, some would say radical, Imam. No matter how you slice it, that is a "link" they share. As do all who attended the mosque at that time. Does that mean all who attended the mosque then will perform a terrorist attack? No. Only a fool would believe this.

Did this lead Hasan to do what he did? In my book, this is highly doubtful.

Did Hasan act out of religious and political beliefs? I say yes, partially. I would also say that his despair over being deployed also played a role in his decision to commit these murders.

Was Hasan inspired by the actions of other terrorist to engage in this particular act of terrorism? On some level, probably.

Are there some on this board who should consider a course in reading comprhension? That would be an understatement.

And eots, as long as we're correcting people's spelling and grammar...

fuck the white house needs better script writers this shit is getting waaay to predictable

That would be:

Fuck, the White House needs better script writers, this shit is getting waaay too predictable.

That is all...

Oh for pities sake no one is claiming that. What is being said is that this looks more and more to be linked all be it distantly at this time to Al Qeada. There have been other attacks by Muslim US soldiers on their fellow soldiers already. It is likely that we may need to start paying a little more attention to what some of these guys are saying and doing before we start trying to ship them overseas.

My observation is that this guy had been admonished, and sent to somewhere he'd rather not be... He was also noted for his radical speech and especially in regard to ISLAM, and Radical Islam's fight against the WEST.
You gotta admit that's a pretty precarious perch to be on especially being IN the Military...no?

How could he be even kept in the Army with an attitude like that? Why did he do it?
He did it because he was a muslim. He was not an American. There is no other explanation. He simply played the Army for a free M.D. and when it came time to pay-up he did the allah-akbar bullshit and slaughtered the stupid, naive, infidels.

The next guy I'd fire is the base commandant for his inept force protection. A lady cop had to enter the base to shoot this terrorist because all the army guns were locked up?? What if it was a real terror attack with 10 or 20 well armed terrorists? What would that body count be?

THIS being the scenario? I shudder to think, and it highlights how inept the PC bullsqueeze has gotten. And precisely my point.

ETA? I said 'inept'. Should it be better stated as dangerous?

Last edited:
Oh for pities sake no one is claiming that. What is being said is that this looks more and more to be linked all be it distantly at this time to Al Qeada. There have been other attacks by Muslim US soldiers on their fellow soldiers already. It is likely that we may need to start paying a little more attention to what some of these guys are saying and doing before we start trying to ship them overseas.

My observation is that this guy had been admonished, and sent to somewhere he'd rather not be... He was also noted for his radical speech and especially in regard to ISLAM, and Radical Islam's fight against the WEST.
You gotta admit that's a pretty precarious perch to be on especially being IN the Military...no?

How could he be even kept in the Army with an attitude like that? Why did he do it?
He did it because he was a muslim. He was not an American. There is no other explanation. He simply played the Army for a free M.D. and when it came time to pay-up he did the allah-akbar bullshit and slaughtered the stupid, naive, infidels.

:clap2:

Yep. Spot on.

The next guy I'd fire is the base commandant for his inept force protection. A CIVILIAN lady cop had to enter the base to shoot this terrorist because all the army guns were locked up??

Yeah, I had to ask WTF about that myself--and I am *not* military.

But...on THE LARGEST ARMY BASE IN THE US, the guns were all locked up?

Excuse me but what the hell?

What if it was a real terror attack with 10 or 20 well armed terrorists? What would that body count be?

I think we *just* had a real terror attack that got cut short by one brave CIVIILIAN Lady Cop.

Hassan was clearly intending to do more damage than what he managed to cause--he had to have known the Army base wasn't *armed*. It wouldn't have taken 10 or 20 well armed terrorists to inflict large-scale damage, given the base was UNARMED He was heading to a graduation ceremony....the cop caught him before he got there.

Can you imagine if he actually *is* connected to Al-Q, the damage he has done to National Security? :eek:

The more that comes out about this event, the more I am just flabbergasted. By Hassan's actions....and by the INACTION of the US Army.

An UNARMED ARMY BASE. Who'da thunk it possible? :eek:

Last edited:
well gee, 9-11. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm! lets see,I guess Bush screwed up royally for almost 7 years because he and his bunch of cronies did nothing to stop this lunatic, what do ya think! Maybe if they would have spent less time on their farce in Iraq he might have been stopped long ago

Yet another idiot that thinks eveything in this country is Bush's fault. While we're asking questions, why do you suppose Clinton did nothing to lock Bin Laudin up when he had the opportunity and the reason for doing it? Is that so when all the shit started happening it could all be blamed on Bush too? Please, spare me. Folks like you make me ill.

My opinion:

Did Hasan have ties to the 9/11 hijackers? Yes. They attended the same mosque at the same time. They all listened to the same, some would say radical, Imam. No matter how you slice it, that is a "link" they share. As do all who attended the mosque at that time. Does that mean all who attended the mosque then will perform a terrorist attack? No. Only a fool would believe this.

Did Hasan act out of religious and political beliefs? I say yes, partially. I would also say that his despair over being deployed also played a role in his decision to commit these murders.

Was Hasan inspired by the actions of other terrorist to engage in this particular act of terrorism? On some level, probably.

Are there some on this board who should consider a course in reading comprhension? That would be an understatement.

fuck the white house needs better script writers this shit is getting waaay to predictable

That would be:

Fuck, the White House needs better script writers, this shit is getting waaay too predictable.

That is all...

doooh...dam you to hell !!!

:clap2:

Yep. Spot on.

The next guy I'd fire is the base commandant for his inept force protection. A CIVILIAN lady cop had to enter the base to shoot this terrorist because all the army guns were locked up??

Yeah, I had to ask WTF about that myself--and I am *not* military.

But...on THE LARGEST ARMY BASE IN THE US, the guns were all locked up?

Excuse me but what the hell?

What if it was a real terror attack with 10 or 20 well armed terrorists? What would that body count be?

I think we *just* had a real terror attack that got cut short by one brave CIVIILIAN Lady Cop.

Hassan was clearly intending to do more damage than what he managed to cause--he had to have known the Army base wasn't *armed*. It wouldn't have taken 10 or 20 well armed terrorists to inflict large-scale damage, given the base was UNARMED He was heading to a graduation ceremony....the cop caught him before he got there.

Can you imagine if he actually *is* connected to Al-Q, the damage he has done to National Security? :eek:

The more that comes out about this event, the more I am just flabbergasted. By Hassan's actions....and by the INACTION of the US Army.

An UNARMED ARMY BASE. Who'da thunk it possible? :eek:

Nice post Jeny. Thanks for the bolstering of thought.

My opinion:

That would be:

That is all...

:lol:

Damn.
lmao.gif

Forum List

Back