IRS scandal moves forward

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
wayne allen root, also a college mate of the president, at columbia

says he's got the smoking gun.

"My IRS attack was a political conspiracy coordinated by leading Democrats to either destroy me, bankrupt me or silence me. News flash: You failed. Now I’m going to expose this criminal conspiracy. My case and my personal IRS files have been handed to investigators from the U.S. Senate committee looking into the IRS scandal."

i can't imagine the chicago based obama administration would ever use the power of high elected office to make their political point

however:

oh my god ,you posted something in the conspiracy section other than your obsession over Obamas birth certificate,the world must be coming to an end.:laugh:

i think its pretty sad that you have had such an obsession over Obamas birth certificate and have never said contributed one single post on 9/11 being an inside job which is far more important than a foreigner running the country.

Lets see,which is more important in having justice done,our own government murdering over 3000 of its own citizens,or a foreigner for a president? gee i wonder.:wtf:

sorry to be off topic but it was annoying all this time watching your obsession all these years over something that is far less tragic than 9/11 is.:uhoh3:

• Banned
oh my god ,you posted something in the conspiracy section other than your obsession over Obamas birth certificate,the world must be coming to an end.:laugh:

i think its pretty sad that you have had such an obsession over Obamas birth certificate and have never said contributed one single post on 9/11 being an inside job which is far more important than a foreigner running the country.

Lets see,which is more important in having justice done,our own government murdering over 3000 of its own citizens,or a foreigner for a president? gee i wonder.:wtf:

sorry to be off topic but it was annoying all this time watching your obsession all these years over something that is far less tragic than 9/11 is.:uhoh3:
where else would i post it,?? it takes longer to find here. that's the other thing, nobody can really be off topic here... so you're fine.

dude your missing the point.I was talking how its about time you talked about something other than your obsession over obama and i think thats pretty bad you have such an obsession over him when the murdering of 3000 citizens by our own governmet is much more important yet you dont seem to care about that.

Forum List

Back