"testicular bill of rights"

Once again, its no ones business who gets an abortion or not and this goes for Keepitreal, and by the way how do you know Trump never paid for an abortion??

You don't.

You are backing a female serial assaulter, a man who was a playboy as evidence by his several affairs, a compulsive liar, and a anti veteran, so take that to the bank. Your holier than thou attitude and you backing Trump means only one thing, YOU are a HUGE hypocrite.
Wrongo! Murder, of anyone is all of societies business. Whether you like it, or not.

Once again, its no ones business who gets an abortion or not and this goes for Keepitreal, and by the way how do you know Trump never paid for an abortion??

You don't.

You are backing a female serial assaulter, a man who was a playboy as evidence by his several affairs, a compulsive liar, and a anti veteran, so take that to the bank. Your holier than thou attitude and you backing Trump means only one thing, YOU are a HUGE hypocrite.
Wrongo! Murder, of anyone is all of societies business. Whether you like it, or not.

Well put them in jail then. Gee you can't can you, its the law of the land. See we do not live in a theocracy.

You don't.

Well put them in jail then. Gee you can't can you, its the law of the land. See we do not live in a theocracy.
its a bad law we intend on changing

You don't.

No one cares about a theocracy... Except maybe you. As you’re the only one bringing up. Repeatedly...
As far jail goes... Well... Slavery used to be legal too... But those nosy busybodies wouldn’t mind “their own business”; now would they?

You don't.

No one cares about a theocracy... Except maybe you. As you’re the only one bringing up. Repeatedly...
As far jail goes... Well... Slavery used to be legal too... But those nosy busybodies wouldn’t mind “their own business”; now would they?

I mind my own business, where as pro lifers do not mind theirs.

You don't.

Sure we do. Right up to the point we see an innocent about to get murdered. Killing another person isn’t “minding your own business”. As for butting in when we see children being murdered? It’s called civic duty, and basic humanity.

and by the way how do you know Trump never paid for an abortion??
ROFLMFAO

WHAT WHORE WANTS TO KILL THE GOOSE
THAT LAYS THE GOLDEN EGG

He’s a playboy...evident of his numerous affairs...
WHAT DOES THAT SAY ABOUT THE FEMALES
FUCKING AROUND WITH HIM

THEY DONT CARE...
It’s all about the Benjamin’s baby!

You all about backing serial playboy, male slut, ? pedophile, even had an affair months after his wife gave birth.

You are right , its all about money.
You all about backing serial playboy, male slut, ? pedophile, even had an affair months after his wife gave birth
ROFLMFAO

Who is spreading their legs for men with money...
SLUTS

Pedophile...I don’t think so bitch

A slut who fucks and sucks for a living,
knew he was married and his wife just had a baby

Stop blaming guys for females spreading their legs willy nilly

You don't.

Sure we do. Right up to the point we see an innocent about to get murdered. Killing another person isn’t “minding your own business”. As for butting in when we see children being murdered? It’s called civic duty, and basic humanity.

So what are you going to do if you just happen in an abortion clinic and see a doctor doing an abortion. What are you going to do?

So what are you going to do if you just happen in an abortion clinic and see a doctor doing an abortion. What are you going to do?

now thats a stupid question

ROFLMFAO

THAT LAYS THE GOLDEN EGG

FUCKING AROUND WITH HIM

THEY DONT CARE...

You all about backing serial playboy, male slut, ? pedophile, even had an affair months after his wife gave birth.

You all about backing serial playboy, male slut, ? pedophile, even had an affair months after his wife gave birth
ROFLMFAO

SLUTS

You are a hypocrite, the worst kind. He might be he was friends with what was his name the pedophile in florida? Epstein?

Why , you want it to be your business.

ROFLMFAO

THAT LAYS THE GOLDEN EGG

FUCKING AROUND WITH HIM

THEY DONT CARE...

ROFLMFAO

SLUTS

You are a hypocrite, the worst kind. He might be he was friends with what was his name the pedophile in florida? Epstein?

youre thinking of bill clinton,,,

because you dont just walk into an abortion room unless youre there to kill a baby or have your baby killed

because you dont just walk into an abortion room unless youre there to kill a baby or have your baby killed

So do you approve of bombing them?

no,,,,

So... You disapprove of murdering people? In abortion clinics no less?

ROFLMFAO

THAT LAYS THE GOLDEN EGG

FUCKING AROUND WITH HIM

THEY DONT CARE...

ROFLMFAO

SLUTS

He might be he was friends with what was his name the pedophile in florida? Epstein?

Hey, you leave Bill Clinton out of this!!

ROFLMFAO

THAT LAYS THE GOLDEN EGG

FUCKING AROUND WITH HIM

THEY DONT CARE...

ROFLMFAO

SLUTS

SO WAS BILL CLINTON...HE MIGHT BE A PEDOPHILE TOO

ROFLMFAO

THAT LAYS THE GOLDEN EGG

FUCKING AROUND WITH HIM

THEY DONT CARE...

ROFLMFAO

SLUTS

You are a hypocrite, the worst kind.
Based on my response that triggered you....
How so?

Forum List

Back