Test Your Knowledge

Here's Your Score: You correctly answered 10 out of the 12 possible questions, which means you did better on the quiz than 86% of the general public.
Those weren't even hard. I missed the shoe bomber question and the unemployment one.
I remembered ten percent by associating it with the concept of the Lower Tenth :redface:

Yay - 100%....

What do I win?
winternet.jpg

I agree... people are horribly uninformed and misinformed.

Mostly, I think people are oblivious.

or too busy trying to keep it together. i understand it, but it does concern me.
Betcha a dollar to a dog turd more people got the one right about Steven Colbert than how many wimmin sit on SCOTUS. ;)
Why does it matter how many ovaries are in the court room? :eusa_eh:

10 of 12 - so I'm smarter than average BUT I still have a life.
We're going to have to take three or four (we haven't decided yet) of those points off your score, so we can redistribute them to the "less smart".

It's only "fair".
Anyone who says 'less smart' is clearly among the less educated, and likely also among the less informed among us.

☭proletarian☭;2014531 said:
or too busy trying to keep it together. i understand it, but it does concern me.
Betcha a dollar to a dog turd more people got the one right about Steven Colbert than how many wimmin sit on SCOTUS. ;)
Why does it matter how many ovaries are in the court room? :eusa_eh:

I don't think that's the point of the question.

The 2 women on the Supreme Court have been in the news recently. This is a survey on current events in the news cycle based on when the survey was written.

I agree... people are horribly uninformed and misinformed.

Mostly, I think people are oblivious.

I got 12 of 12, but I will admit that I cheated. I looked up these two questions. Without looking, I would have gotten the Stephen Colbert question right but only because I guessed correctly and I forgot about Sonia Sotomeyer! Duh! So truthfully, I should say I only got 11 of 12.

The only other question that I was not sure about when I answered it was where the most deaths occurred Afghanistan or Iraq. At first I thought Iraq, then I thought about it and that seemed the obvious answer but then if they had to ask... there was a trick so I went with Afghanistan.

Who the hell is Stephen Colbert anyway and why should I care?

Immie

Here's Your Score: You correctly answered 9 out of the 12 possible questions, which means you did better on the quiz than 78% of the general public.

I got a 92%. who is Stephen Colbert??? That's the one I was not sure of so I guessed, missed only that one. How did you do Jillian??

Here's Your Score: You correctly answered 11 out of the 12 possible questions, which means you did better on the quiz than 92% of the general public.

Forum List

Back