Test Your Knowledge

Here's Your Score: You correctly answered 12 of the 12 possible questions along with approximately 2% of the public. You did better than 98% of the general public.

I need a hobby. Oh wait...

Here's Your Score: You correctly answered 10 out of the 12 possible questions, which means you did better on the quiz than 86% of the general public.

An interesting poll from Pew research.

Test Your News IQ Q1 - Pew Research Center

Here's Your Score: You correctly answered 12 of the 12 possible questions along with approximately 2% of the public. You did better than 98% of the general public.

Where's my cookie?
2000067174645735152_rs.jpg

WINRAR!

"Here's Your Score: You correctly answered 12 of the 12 possible questions along with approximately 2% of the public. You did better than 98% of the general public."

I don't know how an active person here who follows current event stuff moderately didn't get them all. odd that only 41% of adults knew who colbert was. most of the results were scarely honestly.

10 correct out of 12

Cause I don't watch Fox?
I'm amazed anyone who watches CNN, MSLSD, the networks gets more than 2 right.

Now be afraid. I aced it and don't read any newspapers OR watch any TV news.

Hmmmmmmm......

Last edited:
Here's Your Score: You correctly answered 11 out of the 12 possible questions, which means you did better on the quiz than 92% of the general public.

I missed one because I thought we went to Iraq to just take all the oil we wanted. :tongue:

New Topics

Forum List

Back