Test Your Knowledge

Here's Your Score: You correctly answered 9 out of the 12 possible questions, which means you did better on the quiz than 78% of the general public.

12 of 12.

I really need to find something else to do besides read and watch the news...

And post on USMB. :lol:

I didn't think I was going to get 12 out of 12 because of the Oil Consumption question but I got it.

You correctly answered 11 out of the 12 possible questions, which means you did better on the quiz than 92% of the general public.

I missed the 2009 fatality question. I knew it was either Afghanistan or Iraq.

Here's Your Score: You correctly answered 10 out of the 12 possible questions, which means you did better on the quiz than 86% of the general public.

Those weren't even hard. I missed the shoe bomber question and the unemployment one.

the scary thing for me is that well over half the people asked got less than 50% of those questions, and they weren't hard questions.

I agree... people are horribly uninformed and misinformed.

Mostly, I think people are oblivious.

or too busy trying to keep it together. i understand it, but it does concern me.

That's a good point. And I'm sure that's true, as well. It's scary though.

There's a reason that Jefferson (at least that's who I think said it, I might be wrong) said that a vibrant middle class is needed for democracy to work.

the scary thing for me is that well over half the people asked got less than 50% of those questions, and they weren't hard questions.

I agree... people are horribly uninformed and misinformed.

Mostly, I think people are oblivious.

or too busy trying to keep it together. i understand it, but it does concern me.
Betcha a dollar to a dog turd more people got the one right about Steven Colbert than how many wimmin sit on SCOTUS. ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: del
I have repeatedly been called an ignoramus.
I know by who, so I will be waiting for their scores to show up.

Picture8.png

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back