Test your fragile, feeble minds...

The reason is that you and all twoofers are a bunch of fucking idiots. I see Triton is back.....incredible? Is that what they called you in the joint?

Never been in prison so why do you intentionally falsify? I attempt to post nothing but facts...ironic you have this self perception of being some type of "righteous" person when in all reality you are the deceiver, manipulator, and derailer of discussions about facts.

I'm sorry, it musta been the county jail. You don't stay away from the message boards for too long unless you're locked up obviously.

You stated, many times, that there are investigations going on in other countries. That was a lie. You've lied about all of your sock puppets. Another lie. Shall I continue or are you willing to admit that you're just a liar and we all can ignore your sideshow again?

The reason I take a break from the forums at times is to enjoy some fishing, camping, etc...right now just waiting for the ice to get thick enough to put the icehouse on the lake and do a little icefishing...

How about you...why do you have so much time to lurk on these forums...lol

Is it because you don't have a job and live off welfare?

Who's watching all your kids when your lurking the political conspiracy forums all day? Do you just let them run wild around the house all day when your too busy insulting people on the internet?

Never been in prison so why do you intentionally falsify? I attempt to post nothing but facts...ironic you have this self perception of being some type of "righteous" person when in all reality you are the deceiver, manipulator, and derailer of discussions about facts.

I'm sorry, it musta been the county jail. You don't stay away from the message boards for too long unless you're locked up obviously.

You stated, many times, that there are investigations going on in other countries. That was a lie. You've lied about all of your sock puppets. Another lie. Shall I continue or are you willing to admit that you're just a liar and we all can ignore your sideshow again?

The reason I take a break from the forums at times is to enjoy some fishing, camping, etc...right now just waiting for the ice to get thick enough to put the icehouse on the lake and do a little icefishing...

Who's watching all your kids when your lurking the political conspiracy forums all day? Do you just let them run wild around the house all day when your too busy insulting people on the internet?
if we're really lucky the ice will be too thin and you and your ice house will go to the bottom ,never to be seen again..

if we're really lucky the ice will be too thin and you and your ice house will go to the bottom ,never to be seen again..

Well...not sure what to say??? I guess Galileo was a little ridiculed too when he presented facts to the fragile, feeble minds of the masses...

Well...not sure what to say??? I guess Galileo was a little ridiculed too when he presented facts to the fragile, feeble minds of the masses...

the difference is Galileo knew his shit...you on the other hand just spew it..!
comparing yourself to Galileo is laughable!
he would have taken it as an insult and run you through!

Facts? I read a bunch of statements. Most of which were beyond a doubt not factual at all. And the others were probably not either. Why is it if you are so certain of facts that you simply cannot prove them?

Galileo....you've got to be joking you dumb motherfucker. Stick with video poker, loser.

Hang around long enough and you guys always try to make yourselves out to be more than you are which are lumps of shit with different names on them, in your case with the various sock puppets...several different names with the same stench.

Amazingly we'll be the only ones who notice he's gone; he's all alone.

candycorn-albums-triton-picture3481-triton-chicken-of-the-sea.jpg

Forum List

Back