Terry Schiavo

You starve someone to death and applaud said starving makes you an ugly ugly excuse of a human being.

There is no excuse whatsoever of what happened to Terri Schiavo. We even have the decency as humans to euthanize dogs and cats at their end time.

But for those who rejoiced at starving and dehydrating a woman to death, I have twelve words for you.

I hope you rot in hell and bear an eternity of pain.

Who's rejoicing? I could say the same about you believing the parents had the right to keep her around just to make themselves feel better. You trash the husband after the fact, just because he did what any good husband would do, take care of her when he could and follow her wishes when he couldn't. Even bringing up his "new girlfriend" is turning things on its head, as the parents supported what he was doing!!!

From 1990 to 1993, Michael and the Schindlers enjoyed an amicable relationship.[15] The Schindlers even allowed Michael to live rent-free in their condominium for several months. During this time, the Schindlers actively encouraged Michael to "get on with his life". He was encouraged by the Schindlers to date, and he introduced his in-law family to women he was dating. On June 18, 1990, the court appointed Michael Schiavo as Terri's legal guardian; this appointment was not disputed by the Schindlers at the time.[6]

Terri Schiavo case - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Remember her all you flag wavin', mother lovin', apple pie eatin' Repugs?

The Florida Woman, whose husband wanted to remove a feeding tube, she was in a "Persistant Vegetative State".

What did the Repug Majority in the House and in The Senate Do (They did have the Majority in both Houses at the time.)?

They passed a bill that prevented the husband from the removing the tube.and the former Deserter-In-Chief, the shrub himself to sign it.

The very best of "Big Government" interfering in a Medical Decision.

The bill was later deemed Un-Constitutional.

How many of you ConJobs/NeoNuts/Repugs/TeaHadists were cheering on that butt wad from Texas Paul last night?

Hypocrite much?

It's big government to protect innocent people from being methodically and intentionally starved to death?

Liberals do love their meme that conservatives hate government. We recognize the need for government when used appropriately. And saving a woman from being tortured and executed just because her bigamous husband said that's what she would have wanted after he ran through her money is a good use of government.

You're just parroting what you've heard. Torture requires that someone feel pain, which she couldn't. Of course he ran through the money! Medical care is expensive. Has there been any proof he committed fraud? If not, then you're the one doing so.

The Florida Woman, whose husband wanted to remove a feeding tube, she was in a "Persistant Vegetative State".

What did the Repug Majority in the House and in The Senate Do (They did have the Majority in both Houses at the time.)?

They passed a bill that prevented the husband from the removing the tube.and the former Deserter-In-Chief, the shrub himself to sign it.

How many of you ConJobs/NeoNuts/Repugs/TeaHadists were cheering on that butt wad from Texas Paul last night?

Hypocrite much?

It's big government to protect innocent people from being methodically and intentionally starved to death?

Liberals do love their meme that conservatives hate government. We recognize the need for government when used appropriately. And saving a woman from being tortured and executed just because her bigamous husband said that's what she would have wanted after he ran through her money is a good use of government.

You're just parroting what you've heard. Torture requires that someone feel pain, which she couldn't. Of course he ran through the money! Medical care is expensive. Has there been any proof he committed fraud? If not, then you're the one doing so.

Of course there is no proof. The courts took his word - the word of a lying cheating bigamist - that she wanted to die. Even though he didn't remember that before. Suddenly after years and years he remembers it and they take his word.

But of course there is no proof. His victim couldn't talk. You dweeb.

The courts should have erred on the side of life and given the innocent woman to people who loved her, not that lying cheating man with the biggest conflict of interest imaginable.

It was only a guess that she couldn't feel pain. But let's take that chance because this man who wants her dead told us that's what she would have wanted too.

You starve someone to death and applaud said starving makes you an ugly ugly excuse of a human being.

There is no excuse whatsoever of what happened to Terri Schiavo. We even have the decency as humans to euthanize dogs and cats at their end time.

But for those who rejoiced at starving and dehydrating a woman to death, I have twelve words for you.

Who's rejoicing? I could say the same about you believing the parents had the right to keep her around just to make themselves feel better. You trash the husband after the fact, just because he did what any good husband would do, take care of her when he could and follow her wishes when he couldn't. Even bringing up his "new girlfriend" is turning things on its head, as the parents supported what he was doing!!!

From 1990 to 1993, Michael and the Schindlers enjoyed an amicable relationship.[15] The Schindlers even allowed Michael to live rent-free in their condominium for several months. During this time, the Schindlers actively encouraged Michael to "get on with his life". He was encouraged by the Schindlers to date, and he introduced his in-law family to women he was dating. On June 18, 1990, the court appointed Michael Schiavo as Terri's legal guardian; this appointment was not disputed by the Schindlers at the time.[6]

Oh I'm not trashing Michael after the fact. A long time ago, wayyyyyyyyyyy before I got involved in political forums I was and actually still am into crime and death. I knew about Mikey from the get go on this case. I always thought he tried to off her.

One of the most appalling things was he was given guardianship and he became a freaking nurse to "help her". ROTFLMBO.

He's a sick puppy that one.

At the time he hadn't yet "remembered" that Terri said she wanted to die. If he had "remembered" that earlier, would the Schindlers have approved? They were blindsided.

He only "remembered" it when the money ran out. How many years did it take him to "remember" it?

Last edited:

Of course there is no proof. The courts took his word - the word of a lying cheating bigamist - that she wanted to die. Even though he didn't remember that before. Suddenly after years and years he remembers it and they take his word.

But of course there is no proof. His victim couldn't talk. You dweeb.

The courts should have erred on the side of life and given the innocent woman to people who loved her, not that lying cheating man with the biggest conflict of interest imaginable.

It was only a guess that she couldn't feel pain. But let's take that chance because this man who wants her dead told us that's what she would have wanted too.

He didn't cheat, except technically, as her family encouraged him "to get on with his life". Why would they do that, if there was any hope for recovery? When did he lie? Saying that she wouldn't want to live that way makes sense. Keeping her alive in that state doesn't. It wasn't a guess that she couldn't feel any pain. The autopsy proved the "persistant vegatative state" diagnosis.

At the time he hadn't yet "remembered" that Terri said she wanted to die. If he had "remembered" that earlier, would the Schindlers have approved? They were blindsided.

He only "remembered" it when the money ran out. How many years did it take him to "remember" it?

Who said he didn't remember? That's just something made up that no one can really know. Of course he wouldn't bring it up while there was still hope. THAT would be ghoulish. If anyone was blindsided it was him. Who could believe that a family would willingly see their child maintained in that state?

Bingo. Bang on the money. Kudos from here.

Bingo. Bang on the money. Kudos from here.

What was the money supposedly spent on? I say, her treatment. Has there ever been any evidence of fraud? Put your money where your mouth is. "Feelings" about his guilt doesn't cut it.

Who said he didn't remember? That's just something made up that no one can really know. Of course he wouldn't bring it up while there was still hope. THAT would be ghoulish. If anyone was blindsided it was him. Who could believe that a family would willingly see their child maintained in that state?

There was at least 5 years between when he first put on the record his opinion that there was no hope for her and when he suddenly "remembered" she wouldn't want to live that way.

He waited for her money to run out before he suddenly "remembered" her "wishes".

There was at least 5 years between when he first put on the record his opinion that there was no hope for her and when he suddenly "remembered" she wouldn't want to live that way.

He waited for her money to run out before he suddenly "remembered" her "wishes".

You have proof that he waited 5 years before remembering? That sounds like after-the-fact bootstrapping. That's when the court petition went in, but tells us nothing about him suddenly remembering.

Hi Traveler: I'm a progressive Democrat, both pro-life in terms of wanting to end abortion and executions and forced terminations, but politically pro-choice in terms of constitutional law prohibiting religious or anti-religious bias (one way or another) in public policies.

The problem with Terri Schiavo is the govt ALREADY intervened in a personal spiritual decision between her and her family and husband, since she left NO WRITTEN INSTRUCTIONS.

The JUDGE in a court decided for the disputing parties, by siding with the husband.
Clearly this violates any separation of church and state I have ever seen any other liberals or other advocates argue for!

Once you cross that line, and she was stuck under govt bureaucracy, people tried and offered every measure to try to get her out.

Another pro-choice Democrat liberal woman called into my boyfriend's radio show,
asking why was she the only pro-choice woman speaking up about this horror!

Why would a husband (who had started a new family with another woman he was already living with) have more jurisdiction over her fate than her own family? To me, they are equal people. And if a democratic vote had been taken, he would be overruled by the majority who were willing to take care of her so it would not be on him if he didn't want that.

So stupid.

People do not think straight when it comes to emotional issues like this.
When you add politics to it, then it becomes deadlocked.

And certain the state had no business making a spiritual decision for a family
when there were no written directives to interpret.

The conflict should have been resolved personally.

Not decided by the state.

Hypocrite much?

As for Ron Paul, I agree with him the most effective means of addressing health care is through charity and nonprofit businesses. I would even throw in criminal justice and mental health reforms to get the budget being wasted there, and use that to fund teaching internships and clinics to provide low-cost health care.

To me, the REAL hypocrites are the pro-choice liberal Democrats who don't want legislation abused to intervene to save the lives of unborn children, arguing separation of church and state, but then use mandates to save more lives of people who would be covered by force of law instead of "free choice."

That to me is a glaring, intolerable conflict, eroding the pro-choice arguments, and opening the door for pro-life groups to start legislating without regard to freedom of choice/religion under the Constitution!

You have proof that he waited 5 years before remembering? That sounds like after-the-fact bootstrapping. That's when the court petition went in, but tells us nothing about him suddenly remembering.

Oh brother. If he had "remembered" earlier why didn't he act earlier?

He is given kudos for how bravely he stood up for what she wanted.

Why didn't he stand up for it earlier?

Oh that's right. Her money hadn't run out yet.

If he remembered and if he cared, he could have done something earlier. But he didn't.

In the face of all that doubt the court should have erred on the side of life. In 1993 when there was still money left, Michael Schiavo's word was doubted but the Schindlers were also said to have a conflict of interest because of the money in the estate.

When the money had run out, when there was no longer a conflict of interest, Schiavo petitioned for her death. There was still reason to doubt his word. On the other hand the Schindlers' supposed conflict of interest was gone and they still wanted to take care of her. They should have been allowed to.

When a man is committing bigamy he should be taken to court for breaking the law. He should not be allowed to make end of life decisions for the woman who is an anchor around his neck.

This was state-sanctioned murder. Schiavo was a bigamist and should have been prosecuted for it. He should not have been allowed to make a life-and-death decision for the woman he had moved on from.

That's all. Period.

Now, it's your turn. Defend the slime. I've said my piece. Buh bye.

Last edited:
Why have I been snowed? What has been proven? Nothing that I know of. The parents' position doesn't make sense. No one I ever knew would say they wanted to continue in that state. He waited a long time to tell them, because until then there were new therapies to try. When all failed, he simply was telling them what they already should have known.

Other than giving His side of the argument, or Parroting it, you have shown nothing. Their side claims she wanted a Separation before the Mysterious Accident, probable foul play, and a history of problems throughout the remainder of her life. Wow. Your side is so compelling though.

What makes your side so compelling? At least my argument makes sense. Yours only brings up unproven allegations by a family that had essentially lost its mind. Normal people would have looked at the reality of the situation and let her go.

Not quite. Nice try though.

Terri's Wish

The following is a time line of Terri Schiavo's alleged verbal wish which were used to decide her fate. Pinellas-Pasco's Sixth Judicial Circuit Circuit Judge, George W. Greer decision to starve and dehydrate Terri to death was based on hearsay evidence provided by Michael Schiavo, his brother and his sister-in-law, all of which surfaced close to ten years subsequent to Terri's collapse. The court ignored contrary testimony of Terri's biological family and lifelong friends. According to Michael Schiavo and his family, Terri would have had to make these alleged wishes when she was in her early twenties.

Terri's Wish

Other than giving His side of the argument, or Parroting it, you have shown nothing. Their side claims she wanted a Separation before the Mysterious Accident, probable foul play, and a history of problems throughout the remainder of her life. Wow. Your side is so compelling though.

What makes your side so compelling? At least my argument makes sense. Yours only brings up unproven allegations by a family that had essentially lost its mind. Normal people would have looked at the reality of the situation and let her go.

Terri's Wish

The following is a time line of Terri Schiavo's alleged verbal wish which were used to decide her fate. Pinellas-Pasco's Sixth Judicial Circuit Circuit Judge, George W. Greer decision to starve and dehydrate Terri to death was based on hearsay evidence provided by Michael Schiavo, his brother and his sister-in-law, all of which surfaced close to ten years subsequent to Terri's collapse. The court ignored contrary testimony of Terri's biological family and lifelong friends. According to Michael Schiavo and his family, Terri would have had to make these alleged wishes when she was in her early twenties.

Terri's Wish

I don't see anything there that would prove it wasn't her wish to be let go, if there was no hope. You've got yo look at this logically. It isn't something one normally discusses with their parents, but their spouse. When was the last time you heard someone say, "if there"s no hope, keep me alive anyway"?

My deal is simple. Parents wanted to keep her alive albeit in every left wingers mind as a piece of broccoli.

Husband wanted to kill her for insurance.

Let's examine this. We as a society hung our hats on Mike who's banging a chick, having a family and wanted truly to see Terri dead at this point for whatever reasons.

Come on people.

He loved every minute of every moment of her dying. How disgusting Mikey.

Terri's Wish

Terri's Wish

I don't see anything there that would prove it wasn't her wish to be let go, if there was no hope. You've got yo look at this logically. It isn't something one normally discusses with their parents, but their spouse. When was the last time you heard someone say, "if there"s no hope, keep me alive anyway"?

So he's banging Cindi less than a year with Terri in a coma?

Forum List

Back