Terry Schiavo

Remember her all you flag wavin', mother lovin', apple pie eatin' Repugs?

The Florida Woman, whose husband wanted to remove a feeding tube, she was in a "Persistant Vegetative State".

What did the Repug Majority in the House and in The Senate Do (They did have the Majority in both Houses at the time.)?

They passed a bill that prevented the husband from the removing the tube.and the former Deserter-In-Chief, the shrub himself to sign it.

The very best of "Big Government" interfering in a Medical Decision.

The bill was later deemed Un-Constitutional.

How many of you ConJobs/NeoNuts/Repugs/TeaHadists were cheering on that butt wad from Texas Paul last night?

Hypocrite much?

Last edited:
Who was speaking for her rights?

Have you ever been in a vegatitive state? Whats it like? Do you feel pain? The pain of starvation? The pain of dying a terrible death?

Doctors may say those things but how do we know?

Have you ever been in a vegatitive state? Whats it like? Do you feel pain? The pain of starvation? The pain of dying a terrible death?

Oh, so you believe in "Big Government" now? The whole thing about "Not Wanting The Government" to decide medical care just falls to the wayside? Are you admitting that you do not have the courage of you own political convictions?

No Government Involvement means exactly that. You do not get to pick and choose what part of your belief you can set aside for political gamesmen ship.

If, as a ConJob/NeoNut/Repug/Teahater you do not want the "Government To Interfer" in Medical Decisions, then you cannot later on say "Except for........"

Her husband was. Who would know better what her wishes were? I have yet to hear anyone say, "if there's no hope, keep me alive anyway".

LOL...anything to try to deflect attention away from Barry and his jackass party. Well, if I was one of them I too would figure old news is a hell of a lot better than current.

Wilful cessation of life demanding legal accountability does not create or sanction oversight and control of all care by the authority.

I was.

But it was the result of to much beer and maker's mark.

Ouch. I felt it the next day. :razz:

The Florida Woman, whose husband wanted to remove a feeding tube, she was in a "Persistant Vegetative State".

What did the Repug Majority in the House and in The Senate Do (They did have the Majority in both Houses at the time.)?

They passed a bill that prevented the husband from the removing the tube.and the former Deserter-In-Chief, the shrub himself to sign it.

How many of you ConJobs/NeoNuts/Repugs/TeaHadists were cheering on that butt wad from Texas Paul last night?

Hypocrite much?

Wahhhhh We're losing everywhere wahhhhh Wahhhh

Hypocrite much?

Wahhhhh We're losing everywhere wahhhhh Wahhhh

another intelligent retort.

Forum List

Back