Terrorists, dogs and guns

Why not add in the ones who were killed on 9/11, you dishonest POS. Those people count too.

What does that bring the total to?

To include the 3,000 who were murdered on 09-11-2001 we need to change the thread title to Terrorists, dogs, guns and commercial aircraft used as flying bombs.

Does it really matter if it was a gun or a plane when the end result is the same? The fact of the matter is, even if there were NO guns, there would still be terrorist attacks.

No... it doesn't matter. Ass-u-me-ing we can ass-u-me that anyone murdered by guns, bombs or dogs was terrified at the moment.

Not again. Lol. What else could we compare? How many gnats have died in the last 15 years.

Start a thread about guns and the nutters come out of the woodwork with nonsensical comparisons.

Fact is, domestic terrorists - white supremacists, kkk, gun nutters and other anti-America hate groups are much more dangerous to us than ISIL.

A White Male Terrorist Shot More People Today Than Refugees Have Since 9/11

Study: White Supremacists More Dangerous To America Than Foreign Terrorists | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Where are all these kkk, white supremacist attacks?

Does it really matter if it was a gun or a plane when the end result is the same? The fact of the matter is, even if there were NO guns, there would still be terrorist attacks.

Maybe.

But let's look at what was done after 9/11.

We replaced the "Rent-a-cops" at airports with a professional TSA.
We created a no-fly list of people we thought might not be best to let on airplanes.
We put body scanners in the airports. People have to take off their shoes and scan them because one idiot put C-4 in his shoe and tried to light it on fire.
We put steel doors on the cockpits.
We put Armed Air Marshals on some flights.

Okay, now, let's look at what we've done after ANY mass shooting.

Usually- nothing.

Because 200 years ago, some slave rapist who shit in a chamber pot said we can all have guns, even the crazy people, and some of you will scream about your rights if we make you fill out an extra piece of paper or wait an extra day to get your gun.

But when the Crazy person who got a gun has an Arab name like "Farook" instead of a nice American name like Holmes or Roof or Mercer or Dear, you guys all go into a panic. We need to totally ban Muslims!!! Trump is a fucking genius!!!

Why not add in the ones who were killed on 9/11, you dishonest POS. Those people count too.

What does that bring the total to?

To include the 3,000 who were murdered on 09-11-2001 we need to change the thread title to Terrorists, dogs, guns and commercial aircraft used as flying bombs.

No... it doesn't matter. Ass-u-me-ing we can ass-u-me that anyone murdered by guns, bombs or dogs was terrified at the moment.

Well, for me a "terrorist" is someone who attacks innocent civilians in the name of political or other ideological belief systems, religion being another big one. Yes, I'm sure the people were terrified unless they didn't see it coming. Some religious beliefs encourage killing of "infidels" as we all know.

Maybe.

But let's look at what was done after 9/11.

We replaced the "Rent-a-cops" at airports with a professional TSA.
We created a no-fly list of people we thought might not be best to let on airplanes.
We put body scanners in the airports. People have to take off their shoes and scan them because one idiot put C-4 in his shoe and tried to light it on fire.
We put steel doors on the cockpits.
We put Armed Air Marshals on some flights.

Okay, now, let's look at what we've done after ANY mass shooting.

Usually- nothing.

Because 200 years ago, some slave rapist who shit in a chamber pot said we can all have guns, even the crazy people, and some of you will scream about your rights if we make you fill out an extra piece of paper or wait an extra day to get your gun.

But when the Crazy person who got a gun has an Arab name like "Farook" instead of a nice American name like Holmes or Roof or Mercer or Dear, you guys all go into a panic. We need to totally ban Muslims!!! Trump is a fucking genius!!!

Because the second amendment is a RIGHT.

[

Exactly or, hey, look at it in terms of per capita statistics, as we should be when assessing relative risk associated with bringing in x amount of people.

"Non Muslim extremists killed more than Muslims." Well no shit, Sherlock, Muslims are less than 1% of the population.

Okay, let's look at that. There are 8 million Muslims in the United States right now.

The incidents involved 9 shootings with maybe one or two assalaints. So 10 people out of 8 million have been involved in incidents. SO we are really talking about one in a million.

So we can probably let in one million Syrian Refugees before we get the one who might actually commit a terrorist act decades from now if he is upset about our stupid policies.

Shouldn't we also then be counting thwarted plots to assess that risk?

List of unsuccessful terrorist plots in the United States post-9/11 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

[

Exactly or, hey, look at it in terms of per capita statistics, as we should be when assessing relative risk associated with bringing in x amount of people.

"Non Muslim extremists killed more than Muslims." Well no shit, Sherlock, Muslims are less than 1% of the population.

Okay, let's look at that. There are 8 million Muslims in the United States right now.

The incidents involved 9 shootings with maybe one or two assalaints. So 10 people out of 8 million have been involved in incidents. SO we are really talking about one in a million.

So we can probably let in one million Syrian Refugees before we get the one who might actually commit a terrorist act decades from now if he is upset about our stupid policies.

Mmm. Yeah, that's interesting how you want to disarm law abiding Americans and let refugees in from other countries that are war torn and that we cannot tell who is who. Real smart guy you are.

[

List of unsuccessful terrorist plots in the United States post-9/11 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Good point. Yes, he should have included those as well, but we all know Joe has an agenda here and is rarely honest.

You would absolutely think that we had hundreds of people dead in the streets from terrorists the way that some people are carrying on.

But the reality is, only 45 Americans within the United States have been killed by Islamic Terrorists since 2002. 27 of those deaths were linked to two incidents, the Fort Hood Massacre and San Bernadino.

Homegrown Extremism: Deadly Attacks Since 9/11 | The International Security Program

By comparison, from 2005 to 2014, DOGS have caused the deaths of 326 Americans. Yet you don't see Donald Trump screaming we need to deport all the dogs. You don't even get a lot of support for just banning dangerous breeds like Pit Bulls.

U.S. Dog Bite Fatalities - Dog Bite Statistics - DogsBite.org

hqdefault.jpg

Don't give me that innocent look.

Okay, one more Stat just for fun. Let's look at the number of Americans killed by guns in the last decade. This would include most of the 45 deaths by terrorists listed above and none of the deaths by Dog.

Number of gun deaths since 2005? 279,976.

Fact-checking a comparison of gun deaths and terrorism deaths

Seems we are getting upset about the wrong things....
And over 50 million (primarily blacks) have been killed by Liberals through abortion ....

Maybe we should just outlaw the Jackass Party....

Good point. Yes, he should have included those as well, but we all know Joe has an agenda here and is rarely honest.

Joe has an agenda you say? What? To make people think in a more logical and less emotional manner about the risks people face from foreign born Muslim terrorists. We grow our own you know?

And whats wrong with doing that?

I am not afraid of a terrorist attack. No matter how many times the media and the politicians tell me that I should be, I am not.

For a fact a few dozen people will die by gunshot today. Every day. For a variety of reasons.

Most likely, no one will die in America today from a foreign born Muslim terrorist. Or tommorrow. Or the day after. etc.

Joe is just telling you a fact or two.
Nothing wrong with that.

Mmm. Yeah, that's interesting how you want to disarm law abiding Americans and let refugees in from other countries that are war torn and that we cannot tell who is who. Real smart guy you are.

We should let them in because if we leave them there, THEY WILL DIE.

We should disarm most gun owners because you don't need a gun and havingone will increase the probability you will be the victim of violence.

Joe has an agenda you say? What? To make people think in a more logical and less emotional manner about the risks people face from foreign born Muslim terrorists. We grow our own you know?

I am not afraid of a terrorist attack. No matter how many times the media and the politicians tell me that I should be, I am not.

For a fact a few dozen people will die by gunshot today. Every day. For a variety of reasons.

Most likely, no one will die in America today from a foreign born Muslim terrorist. Or tommorrow. Or the day after. etc.

Nothing wrong with that.

You are willing to take guns from American citizens, yet put American lives at risk unnecessarily for??? WHAT? You are a traitor to our country. You and Joe.

So much of this hysteria is media-driven. As with the idiocy we saw with Ebola, the news concentrates on only 2-4 stories and flogs them to death.

Amazingly, there are people who believe they will be killed by a foreign terrorist and yet want to arm domestic terrorists, as well as known and suspected terrorists.

Reading the posts on this board, I'm a lot more concerned with the rabid right wingers who are just itching to play Might Mouse and swoop down to Save The Day.

Nothing wrong with that.

You're right - if we were truly concerned about American deaths, we would not sit by complacently while 90+ a day are gunned down by fellow American citizens.

For that matter, why don't we pay attention to diet-related deaths? It costs us billions of dollars and untold heartache and yet, we're more concerned about ISIL.

Its nutty.

So much of this hysteria is media-driven. As with the idiocy we saw with Ebola, the news concentrates on only 2-4 stories and flogs them to death.

Amazingly, there are people who believe they will be killed by a foreign terrorist and yet want to arm domestic terrorists, as well as known and suspected terrorists.

Reading the posts on this board, I'm a lot more concerned with the rabid right wingers who are just itching to play Might Mouse and swoop down to Save The Day.

We gain nothing by letting these people into our country and are taking a risk. It's not worth it. Most of these people are unskilled, and will be collecting social services! There are a myriad of reasons to be against it!

Forum List

Back