Terrorists Are Terrorists Under Any Name

The Israelis target Palestinian innocents, in the thousands at a crack in an attempt to break their resistance to Jewish colonization, blockade and occupation. The Palestinians are simply defending themselves. The Israelis are just replicating what the Nazis did.

Now THAT"S funny! Hey Monte, give us some examples of Israel targeting thousands of "innocent" Palestinians at a crack. 'Atta boy!

Can we start here. You go boy, start the justifications.

"A deadly attack on a school in the city of Rafah in the south of Gaza has been denounced as a "moral outrage" and "criminal act" by the UN secretary general, Ban Ki-moon."

Gaza school attack denounced as 'criminal act' by UN chief

Actually, let's start here:

UNRWA condemns placement of rockets, for a second time, in one of its schools | UNRWA

Today, in the course of the regular inspection of its premises, UNRWA discovered rockets hidden in a vacant school in the Gaza Strip. As soon as the rockets were discovered, UNRWA staff were withdrawn from the premises, and so we are unable to confirm the precise number of rockets. The school is situated between two other UNRWA schools that currently each accommodate 1,500 internally displaced persons.

Islamo-kids make for valuable islamo-propaganda.

The Palestinians are simply defending themselves.

Seriously? Stabbing people in the street is defending yourself? What planet do you live on where, as a concept, its permissible to stab innocent civilians as a means of defense?

I am sure that if the Palestinians had better access to firearms they would use firearms like the ANC, the IRA and other such independence used.

I am sure the Pal'istanians appreciate a goofy convert waging his internet gee-had from behind the safety of his infidel keyboard.

You internet tough guys. What a hoot.

The Israelis target Palestinian innocents, in the thousands at a crack in an attempt to break their resistance to Jewish colonization, blockade and occupation. The Palestinians are simply defending themselves. The Israelis are just replicating what the Nazis did.

Now THAT"S funny! Hey Monte, give us some examples of Israel targeting thousands of "innocent" Palestinians at a crack. 'Atta boy!

"A deadly attack on a school in the city of Rafah in the south of Gaza has been denounced as a "moral outrage" and "criminal act" by the UN secretary general, Ban Ki-moon."

UNRWA condemns placement of rockets, for a second time, in one of its schools | UNRWA

Today, in the course of the regular inspection of its premises, UNRWA discovered rockets hidden in a vacant school in the Gaza Strip. As soon as the rockets were discovered, UNRWA staff were withdrawn from the premises, and so we are unable to confirm the precise number of rockets. The school is situated between two other UNRWA schools that currently each accommodate 1,500 internally displaced persons.

The U.S. seems to have disagreed with you.

"US 'appalled' by 'disgraceful' Israeli shelling of Gaza UN school"

The United States said on Sunday it was “appalled” by the “disgraceful” shelling by Israel of a United Nations school sheltering some 3,000 displaced people in southern Gaza.

In language that was rare in its directness and severity, the US denounced the attack which occurred earlier in the day and killed 10 people, noting that the school had been designated a protected location and the Israel Defense Forces had been informed numerous times of the school’s coordinates.

US 'appalled' by 'disgraceful' Israeli shelling of Gaza UN school

Hollow Hollies all over shilling for the Israelis against their own Government.

So, we have a school with 3000 refugees and outside the gates of this school are dozens of these refugees lined up for sweets and cookies. Now just imagine that for a moment -- a line up of refugees. What does it look like? Women holding small children's hands? Siblings jostling with each other for a better place in line? Maybe an elderly woman? Some giggling teenaged girls? Hold on to that image.

And then note that this was an area of "fierce clashes" between the IDF and Hamas forces.

And of the ten people who died every. single. one. of them is an adult male or teenaged male. What are the odds? Are only adult men permitted cookies in Gaza?

I'm not trying to justify terrorism --I'm trying to define it.
I think we know the definition of terrorism... You are attempting to justify 'zionist' terrorism, or try to redefine terrorism!

As it is distinctive from conducting warfare.
Yes correct...

Certainly targeting innocent civilians is different than targeting legitimate military objectives.
No incorrect...

Do you not agree with this, conceptually?

Of course it is possible to carry out a terrorist act against "legitimate military objectives"... Would you classify IDF as "legitimate military objectives"?

Yes they are when they are attacking without reason, but if they are responding to illegal rockets designated war crimes then they are not

"without reason" in YOUR opinion Phoney...

"illegal rockets" are?

By my definition of terrorism? Not speaking of anything specific, but as a concept? Yes -- if it is a legitimate military objective and the purpose is to eliminate that military advantage held by the opponent then it can not be considered terrorism.

Do you accept that, generally speaking, 'terrorism' has been applied to groups who HAVE targeted "legitimate military objectives" ARE terrorists?

I miiiiight be able to come up with specific events which I miiiiight consider terrorism, but conceptually, generally, I agree that attacks on uniformed, IDF soldiers on active duty at the time of the attack would fall outside my definition of terrorism. And I would add to that -- the attacker is also a combatant at that moment. .

An attacker of a "legitimate military objective" CAN be considered a combatant, they can ALSO be considered a "terrorist"... It all comes down to semantics!

Well, yes. Though probably not so vast as you appear to claim.

Now, your turn. What constitutes terrorism as distinct from warfare or military self-defense?

As an example, was the French resistance, in your opinion, terrorists, freedom fighters, combatants, involved in warfare or military self-defence? Nelson Mandela, terrorist or freedom fighter?

State terrorism... That is, in my opinion, something that is carried out on a daily basis by Israel... The ONLY argument against that would lead into apartheid Israeli state...

Hamas, for example, I would consider a terrorist organisation, a very crude terrorist organisation, but terrorist nonetheless!

Israel, well, is far more 'clever' in their 'terrorist' activities... Would I call Israel a terrorist state? Probably not, under normal terms, but I would also not call Israel an apartheid state either... But, in my opinion, Israel falls somewhere in between the two... Does Israel terrorise Palestinians, through their governmental leanings? Yes, I believe they do!

A "terrorist" comes in many guises!

The United States said on Sunday it was “appalled” by the “disgraceful” shelling by Israel of a United Nations school sheltering some 3,000 displaced people in southern Gaza.

In language that was rare in its directness and severity, the US denounced the attack which occurred earlier in the day and killed 10 people, noting that the school had been designated a protected location and the Israel Defense Forces had been informed numerous times of the school’s coordinates.

You poor, dear. Your so befuddled that your best efforts amount to name-calling.

I do note that the B. Hussein administration will occassionaly offer "condemnations" such as the above. But so what? Your Islamic terrorist heroes have been "condemned" on several occassions for doing what your Islamic terrorist heroes do: causing the deaths of Islamics.

Get your Pom Poms ready. It's only a matter of time before your Islamic terrorist heroes wage an act of war from civilian areas and more islamo's die in the inevitable Israeli response.

You poor, dear. Your so befuddled that your best efforts amount to name-calling.

I do note that the B. Hussein administration will occassionaly offer "condemnations" such as the above. But so what? Your Islamic terrorist heroes have been "condemned" on several occassions for doing what your Islamic terrorist heroes do: causing the deaths of Islamics.

Get your Pom Poms ready. It's only a matter of time before your Islamic terrorist heroes wage an act of war from civilian areas and more islamo's die in the inevitable Israeli response.

None of the locations that arms were found were used as refugee centers.

Put on your clown dancing shoes to cheer on your ZioNazi child killers. Go, Hollow Holly.

None of the locations that arms were found were used as refugee centers.

Put on your clown dancing shoes to cheer on your ZioNazi child killers. Go, Hollow Holly.

Put on your islamo-tap dancing shoes.

Justifying the Islamic terrorist practice of putting weapons of war where little islamo's attend their welfare funded school.

Let's hear those islamo-tap dancing shoes.

It was wrong and against international law for the Palestinians to store weapons in schools, even if empty. You see, I am a neutral, you are a crazy ZioNazi fanatic.

It was wrong and against international law for the Palestinians to store weapons in schools, even if empty. You see, I am a neutral, you are a crazy ZioNazi fanatic.
You are neutral?

Funny stuff coming from the frantic Jew hater.

What's comical is read the rantings of you cowardly wannabes waging your gee-had of none from behind your infidel keyboard. Not surprisingly, you won't give up your Great Satan comforts for the Islamic paradises of your worst nightmares.

Scared women hiding in their homes or under a shapeless black sack, gun battles as conflict resolution, and a religion that preaches hatred and war against anyone in the out-group: what's not to love about arab-Moslem retrogrades?

The UNRWA is the world's hugest welfare program. It exists purely to perpetuate the invented "refugee" status of "Palestinian" Arabs who fled their homes when Arab armies told them to get out of the way so the Jew-genocide could commence. It's the only such agency for a terror quasi-state, and it gets $100 million annually from U.S. taxpayers. Does that money go to help impoverished Palestinian Arabs who need to eat and receive medical care or does it buy new Kalashnikovs and plastic explosives for Hamas?

As an example, was the French resistance, in your opinion, terrorists, freedom fighters, combatants, involved in warfare or military self-defence? Nelson Mandela, terrorist or freedom fighter?

Not my area of expertise. "Freedom fighter", conceptually. is entirely problematic for me. Usually its just a fancy word for "terrorist" rather akin to putting caramel over a poisoned apple. If you are targeting innocents for the purpose of frightening the powers that be into concessions then you are a terrorist.

In other words, the INTENT of the terror action makes not one whit of difference as to whether or not an action meets the criteria for terror. Its the objective which is to be measured.

State terrorism... That is, in my opinion, something that is carried out on a daily basis by Israel...

You have once again failed to answer my question. I believe this is my fourth time asking: By what criteria do you differentiate between terrorism and warfare or self-defense? And now, another question: What acts of terror do you believe Israel is currently committing on a "daily basis"? And do they match the criteria you have laid out?

Aha. So let me get this straight. One day Israreli's were sitting around wondering what to do. And then one of them said hey I have an idea. Lets attack the Gaza school Killing innocent Palestinian children for the fun of it. Gosh I wonder if that school harbored hidden weapons to kill Israeli's. Nah, it was just for the fun of it, right?

Aha. So let me get this straight. One day Israreli's were sitting around wondering what to do. And then one of them said hey I have an idea. Lets attack the Gaza school Killing innocent Palestinian children for the fun of it. Gosh I wonder if that school harbored hidden weapons to kill Israeli's. Nah, it was just for the fun of it, right?

The Israelis are trying to break the Palestinian's will to resist, killing children tends to reduce the will to resist on the part of parents who's kids are still alive. You have a very brainwashed view of the Israelis.

The Israelis are trying to break the Palestinian's will to resist, killing children tends to reduce the will to resist on the part of parents who's kids are still alive. You have a very brainwashed view of the Israelis.
Come on. Fess up. You read that nonsense on wiki and thought you would use it here.

The Islamist gee-had aimed at Israel is entirely consistent with islamo-ideology. The Hamas charter spells out in detail the Islamist proscription for insensate Jew hatred and the islamo-principle of waqf.

When / if you emerge from your coma, you will find that from the perspective of the two, competing Islamist terrorist franchises in the disputed territories, slamo-women and children are a disposable commodity for the convenience of gee-had. Suicide / mass murder in the name of the islamo-Death Cult is not suicide, its "martyrdom". While Moslems have not invented the idea of suicide/mass murder, they have donated to humanity the sprawling, ideological notion of "martyrdom" defined as the wholesale slaughtering of humans who are either the "wrong kind" of moslems or those who, for other islamo-reasons, just plain deserve to die. Suicide bombings, strapping explosives on children, etc., etc., it's all part of our history that has come to define the Death Cult of Islam.

Come on. Fess up. You read that nonsense on wiki and thought you would use it here.

The Islamist gee-had aimed at Israel is entirely consistent with islamo-ideology. The Hamas charter spells out in detail the Islamist proscription for insensate Jew hatred and the islamo-principle of waqf.

When / if you emerge from your coma, you will find that from the perspective of the two, competing Islamist terrorist franchises in the disputed territories, slamo-women and children are a disposable commodity for the convenience of gee-had. Suicide / mass murder in the name of the islamo-Death Cult is not suicide, its "martyrdom". While Moslems have not invented the idea of suicide/mass murder, they have donated to humanity the sprawling, ideological notion of "martyrdom" defined as the wholesale slaughtering of humans who are either the "wrong kind" of moslems or those who, for other islamo-reasons, just plain deserve to die. Suicide bombings, strapping explosives on children, etc., etc., it's all part of our history that has come to define the Death Cult of Islam.

I never use Wiki, you must though. You are always referring to it. As far as mass suicide, you are forgetting that the Jews invented it. The Jewish death cult was established at Masada where the Romans did what was necessary to eliminate Jewish terrorist fanatics.

I never use Wiki, you must though. You are always referring to it. As far as mass suicide, you are forgetting that the Jews invented it. The Jewish death cult was established at Masada where the Romans did what was necessary to eliminate Jewish terrorist fanatics.

Scouring wiki won't help you here.

I can understand that you flail your Pom Poms at the thought of a retrograde Islamist Death Cultist asplodin' in the vicinity of some Jews, but that only serves to reflect poorly on your lack of motivation to do your own gee-had Death Cult martyrdom operation.

Your gee-had of the impotent is the gee-had of none.

I can understand that you flail your Pom Poms at the thought of a retrograde Islamist Death Cultist asplodin' in the vicinity of some Jews, but that only serves to reflect poorly on your lack of motivation to do your own gee-had Death Cult martyrdom operation.

You are truly great for laughs. Your English is so bad it's entertaining. But, I have to say, your hate for Christians is the best thing about you. The more you people expose your hate for Christians, the better it is.

You are truly great for laughs. Your English is so bad it's entertaining. But, I have to say, your hate for Christians is the best thing about you. The more you people expose your hate for Christians, the better it is.

You poor, dear. Absent a handy wiki article to cut and paste, you're just helpless.

You poor, dear. Absent a handy wiki article to cut and paste, you're just helpless.

Projecting again Hollow. Try to be original. By the way, try to find a Wiki article I have linked to. LOL

Forum List

Back