Terrorists Are Terrorists Under Any Name

montelatici

Your first post yesterday was concerning the attack on terrorists on August 3, 2014 outside the Rafah Boys Preparatory A School. Only males of fighting age died in that attack. Actually, near as I can tell, only two terrorists died in that attack and the others must have been killed in the "fierce clashes" that occurred outside the school. Are you now withdrawing the accusation that Israel intentionally targeted innocents in this particular attack? Or are you going to continue to insist that this attack was something that it wasn't.

The second accusation you threw out was the incident on July 30, 2014 at a girl's elementary school in Jabalya. There was an exchange of fire near this school between Israel and Hamas forces. Both sides fired in the vicinity. IDF reports that one tank shell hit the school (unintentionally -- not deliberately). This does not constitute a deliberate attack on innocents, but an accidental, foreseeable outcome of warfare in an urban setting.

Ban Ki - Moon was criticizing Israel for seven strikes on shelter schools. And, Israel deliberately struck the schools.

"Israel was responsible for striking seven United Nations sites used as civilian shelters during the 2014 Gaza war in which 44 Palestinians died and 227 others were injured, an inquiry ordered by UN secretary general Ban Ki-moon has concluded."

Israel responsible for Gaza strikes on UN schools and shelters, inquiry finds

You people are so disgusting. Makes the Holocaust deniers look like saints.

What people are so disgusting? Jews? Zionists? People who provide facts?

Why are facts disgusting, Monte?

You provide no facts, you are a propagandist attempting to use propaganda to deflect from the facts.

The fact is that the Israelis murdered thousands of women and children using American arms and money. People, like you, that support the murder of women and children, disgust me.

Ban Ki - Moon was criticizing Israel for seven strikes on shelter schools. And, Israel deliberately struck the schools.

You want to go through all seven of them with me? I'm game. Let's start with the easiest of them.

1. Rafah Boys Preparatory A School. August 3, 2014.

Facts:
  • Target was not the school and did not occur within the school but at some distance from the gates.
  • Targets were two terrorists outside the gates.
  • One of the two terrorists died, the other was wounded.
  • All killed in the area that day were males of fighting age.
  • Munitions used was a precise miniature missile called a Mikholit
  • Crater at the site of the attack is a mere eight inches in diameter, the actual hole in the street only three.

There is absolutely no reasoned argument that this was a deliberate attack on innocents or a deliberate targeting of the school. You have three options.

1. You show your *cough cough* neutrality and ability to comprehend actual facts and admit that this particular attack was not a deliberate attack on innocents nor a deliberate targeting of a school. Then we can move on to #2.

2. You request or provide more information about this particular attack.

3. You continue to make silly suggestions that Israel deliberately attacked this school, contrary to reasoned and objective arguments.

People, like you, that support the murder of women and children, disgust me.

Facts too difficult for you? So you have to accuse me of something vile so I'm forced to defend myself, successfully deflecting away from the objective truth of the incident. Everyone here knows I don't support the murder of innocents, including you.

That's alright, Monte. I didn't actually think you could manage an objective conversation about actual events. You just go on chanting..."Jews are evil. Zionists are evil. Israelis are evil. Jews are evil. Zionists are evil. Israelis are evil."

images

That's alright, Monte. I didn't actually think you could manage an objective conversation about actual events. You just go on chanting..."Jews are evil. Zionists are evil. Israelis are evil. Jews are evil. Zionists are evil. Israelis are evil."

images

I never said Jews are evil. I contend that Zionists, that are latter day Nazis in their mindset, are evil.

I never said Jews are evil. I contend that Zionists, that are latter day Nazis in their mindset, are evil.

Well, there goes your "neutrality" claim out the window on a 48 story drop to an ugly splatter on the ground.

Not at all, I feel the same way about Palestinian Islamists. Full neutrality.

I wouldn't call Zionists terrorists but they sure are responsible for fueling this ongoing conflict by treating Palestinians with peace offerings, a security fence & land concessions to keep Palestinians in Israel so they can thank Israel with rocket missiles. Face it you Zionists, no surrounding Arab country, who know the Palestinian best, ever treated them like those Zionists in Israel do. History has proven that king Hussein was right. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

You continue to repeat propaganda from Zionist websites. What's good for the goose.

Israel’s Gaza Onslaught Targeted Children And UN Shelters

Obviously, you're incensed that acts of Islamic terrorism are not viewed as an entitlement by first world nations such as Israel.

It's really just remarkable that you can't make a logical connection between your Islamic terrorist heroes waging acts of war against Israel, the inevitable Israeli response and dead Arabs-Moslems.

But then, you spend your every waking moment hoping for reports of dead lslamo's as that allows you the opportunity for your melodramatic and silly cut and paste tirades vilifying the Jooooooos.

You continue to repeat propaganda from Zionist websites. What's good for the goose.

Obviously, you're incensed that acts of Islamic terrorism are not viewed as an entitlement by first world nations such as Israel.

It's really just remarkable that you can't make a logical connection between your Islamic terrorist heroes waging acts of war against Israel, the inevitable Israeli response and dead Arabs-Moslems.

But then, you spend your every waking moment hoping for reports of dead lslamo's as that allows you the opportunity for your melodramatic and silly cut and paste tirades vilifying the Jooooooos.

I make no distinction between terrorists, Zionist or Islamic. And, I am truly flattered that you dedicate so much time to me.

Ah, so a people who want self-determination in their historical, ancestral and spiritual homeland are the equivalent to radical religious extremists?

What is the difference between a Palestinian Islamist and a Palestinist?

I make no distinction between terrorists, Zionist or Islamic. And, I am truly flattered that you dedicate so much time to me.

I make no distinction between terrorists, Zionist or Islamic. And, I am truly flattered that you dedicate so much time to me .

Not surprizing seeing how much fun you are to play with.

montelatici, et al,

Well, this is a "non-discriminating" approach. It is not useful.

The traditional Islamic position, is generally comprised of three essential principles:

•Non-combatants are not legitimate targets.

•The religion of a person or persons in noway constitutes a cause for war against them.

•Aggression is prohibited, but the use of force is justified in self-defense, for protection of sovereignty, and in defense of all innocent people.
(COMMENT)

They are not all the same thing.

Not all Terrorists are Zionist.
Not all Zionist are Terrorists.
The Jihadist is an asymmetric hostile opponent with an Islamic connection.
Terrorism (the methodology) and terrorists (the perpetrators) are generic terminology; related to the broader themes:

(i) to intimidate or coerce a civilian population;
(ii) to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or
(iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination, or kidnapping;

Jihadi, or jihadist, refers to perpetrators who believes that an Islamic state governing the entire community of Muslims must be created, and that this necessity justifies violent conflict with those who stand in its way.

Islam and politics are compatible, and a wide spectrum of views about how Islam and politics relate. Violence plays no part in most of these views.

"Islamist" means "someone who seeks to blend Islam and politics;" advocate or supporter of Islamic militancy or fundamentalism.
Islamism is an ideology that demands complete adherence to the sacred law of Islam and rejects as much as possible outside influence.

Most Respectfully,
R

Ah, so a people who want self-determination in their historical, ancestral and spiritual homeland are the equivalent to radical religious extremists?

Obviously, only Palestinian Muslims can be Islamists and only a portion of Palestinian Muslims are not secular. The PLO is a secular organization with Christian members, for example. And, 30% of Palestinians worldwide are Christian. Bet you didn't know that.

Palestine is not the homeland of Europeans who colonized it. That's a ridiculous assertion.

Obviously, only Palestinian Muslims can be Islamists and only a portion of Palestinian Muslims are not secular. The PLO is a secular organization with Christian members, for example. And, 30% of Palestinians worldwide are Christian. Bet you didn't know that.

Palestine is not the homeland of Europeans who colonized it. That's a ridiculous assertion.
This mythical geographic area you call Pal'istan is not the homeland of the Egyprians, Syrians and Lebanese who colonized it. You make a distinction and ignore Arab-Moslem colonization only to placate your biases.

Forum List

Back