terrorist denotates explosive at Planned Parenthood office

Well it does if you support legislation that makes it legal.
The legislation that makes it legal supports the right of women to make a choice.

No, it makes it legal to have an abortion. Women could already chose what dress to wear, what shoes to buy, what nail polish color...

Calling it choice is cowardly, why do you hide from your promotion of abortion?

We can go round and round all day about this.

If I call a rat a baseball, then let a dozen loose in your house, I still infested you with rats.

Dishonesty in terminology doesn't alter reality. What you support and promote is abortion.

Why are you lying?

(Don't try that shit with me.)

Lying?

Why do you use dishonest terminology to mask what you support?

Call it a duck and it will still be abortion.

When OJ Simpson killed his wife, he made a choice to do so. Does that mean he didn't commit murder? He just exercised his right to choice?

Using deceptive names does not change reality.

The legislation that makes it legal supports the right of women to make a choice.

No, it makes it legal to have an abortion. Women could already chose what dress to wear, what shoes to buy, what nail polish color...

Calling it choice is cowardly, why do you hide from your promotion of abortion?

If I call a rat a baseball, then let a dozen loose in your house, I still infested you with rats.

Dishonesty in terminology doesn't alter reality. What you support and promote is abortion.
And, here you are still lying.

Why do you need to lie when an argument is called for?

I know why - those who have none HAVE to lie.

:rolleyes:

And, ONLY the insane - truly insane - believe they are more of an expert on me and my views than I am.

And, as I always tell Rocks, when you lie about me and my views, I neg.

I'll make sure to get back to you on that.

Give yourself a handjob. I will not assist.

No, the legislation makes it legal to kill a baby. When it's legal to kill the baby, then the women have the *choice* to kill the baby. Not before.

nope i am not, but thank you for assuming.

Actually It does and has for plenty of years. See here is what i observed with the killing in Kansas. See people publicly condemned the shooting but said the Doctor deserved what he got, or didnt shed any tears. That was their "public" face, where behind the curtain they loved the fact and totally agreed with the outcome and how it happened.

Are these people Main stream, no, never said they where. Are they Christians? Yes, yes they are, and no amount of whining will separate that fact.

Nobody is whining Dick Head. Christianity teaches against such actions. I know it's complicated for you, harder even than your Toilet Training. Don't let the truth stand in the way of your lying rants though, Pussy. Your whole argument is rooted in speculation, a house of cards, you know, Bullshit. Surprising Anyone at all finds you credible, Hack. You and your lies, supposition, and false claims are a waste of bandwidth.

Ah it teaches to you, yet to them they see it differently.
Thats the fun thing about Large groups, You can't think for them and you have to take the good with the bad.

Well no my whole argument isnt rooted in speculation. You seem to be forgetting Emma's links linking to groups who believe in the christian god.

Hack? you have yet to disprove anything i have said. I've even mentioned some of it was my own opinion. I can;t be lying if i am being upfront about my own speculation stupid.

Every group has its warts, and its evident you dont want to claim yours.

Really. Who did Christ come for? Who is without Sin? Why is Salvation so Important? What is Christianity's position on Terrorism? On Murder? On Assault? on Theft? on Private Property? on Righteousness? What does Christianity Teach about the Path to Salvation? For the Record, the Link in the OP mentions Nothing about the Religion, or Sex, or Number of Perpetrators. There is No Supporting Evidence to Any of the Allegations relating to the Crime. Your Claim of Mass Numbers of Christians supporting it, as if it is okay to do harm or break the Law, is utter Bullshit. It is Fringe, at best, and unsupported by the Main Stream Anything.

oh man i really dont care that much about god...

It's reflected in your lack of comprehension and poor argument. Christians do, and do at least try to root in principles greater than their own self interest. True that there are different levels of success there, stronger and weaker at different parts of our lives, but there is conscious effort. That is an important distinction. Even while being trashed by you, there are those that will still pray for your well being. It is okay for people to disagree, we are not in Lock Step, the issue here is form and content.

And, here you are still lying.

Ah, the Truthmatters debate tactic.

Why do you need to lie when an argument is called for?

What is it you accuse me of lying about?

And, ONLY the insane - truly insane - believe they are more of an expert on me and my views than I am.

What you openly defend in this forum is abortion.

And, as I always tell Rocks, when you lie about me and my views, I neg.

Cowards who cannot support their claims in the open forum use the neg, as they lack the wits and honesty to do otherwise

I'll make sure to get back to you on that.

What you won't do is be honest, apparently.

Give yourself a handjob. I will not assist.

You get hostile when you lose.

A pathetic trait.

That's not true in my case. I am basically conservative, but it is none of my business if a woman wants to get an abortion. I am all for it in the case of rape and incest, especially of a girl in her young teens. We complain about liberals wanting to tell US what to do: what to eat, what to drive, etc, yet they are being told they absolutely HAVE to give birth to a baby that don't want. Granted, I would not want an abortion, but the decision to have one is one that must be made by the woman who is pregnant, not any of us. If a woman has the choice to prevent a conception, she should have the choice to stop the pregnancy. I think that if all of us, liberals and conservatives alike would just live our own lives and quit trying to mold others to what we think they should be, we'd get along a lot better. Just my opinion.

Best post of the thread.

Of the day.

Ever ....

Last edited:
I invision him in a suburb somewhere, in the basement of a relative, working at McDonald's part time.

Forum List

Back