terrorist denotates explosive at Planned Parenthood office

“In Wisconsin and across the country, it is unfortunate and unacceptable that reproductive health care providers must live with constant harassment and threats of violence while providing safe, legal medical care to women.

Is it activist Judges they hate or just hate not getting their own way ...

No Christian did this even though they probably think they are, not to mention they suck at firebombing.

Abortion bombings are such rare occurences, how the heck would I know the religious affiliation of any of them?

Are you people seriously going to argue that we know anything about an unknown person?

The person is unknown, but you somehow know they are Christian?

No damage?

No Injuries?

In Wisconsin where the unions are waging war against the citizenry?

Anyone else get the feeling that the abortion industry might have set this themselves, for a little publicity and an opportunity to attack Walker and the Christians that the left hates so much?

Crying shame. Don't people realize that most aborted babies come from libtards and thus would have likely inherited the libtard gene too?

Abortions should be free for all that think it best to flush any nuts that might drop from their branches of the humanity tree, LOL.

Small explosion, little damage, no one is hurt or close to being hurt, no suspects or leads, done in WI where liberals are losing, I smell an inside job! They want to continue the liberal dishonest campaign of the so called war on women!

No damage?

No Injuries?

Anyone else get the feeling that the abortion industry might have set this themselves, for a little publicity and an opportunity to attack Walker and the Christians that the left hates so much?

They're underhanded enough to do just that.

No damage?

No Injuries?

Yup. A fairly sizable percentage of the limited OWS protest groups have violated the law, committed vandalism, destroyed and/or trashed public and private property, and perpetuated assault on citizens, including rape. But we are not to condemn or criticize the OWS groups because they aren't ALL doing that. Or if somebody commits a crime and is identified as an Atheist, that is considered irrelevent and not pertinent.

There are more than 2 billion Christians on Earth that are documented; probably a whole lot more that aren't. But if one of them that can even be remotely associated with a Christian family or congregation or denomination commits a crime, it is standard procedure to condemn the whole religion as 'hateful' or 'promoting terrorism' or whatever.

I suppose we should be used to that by now. But the intention to hate monger and the hypocrisy of it is still galling.

"Just when their recall of Walker is failing."

I live in the state. Its gonna be razor close. But a state divided works much better than a state united. Prove me otherwise.

I've been a Christian for 74 years. I cannot condone anyone trying to do any damage to any place including planned parenthood. I dont care what party the person is from or claims to represent. This isnt about a Christian, its about a person with a warped sense of reality. Truly warped.

Forum List

Back