Terrorist caught without any fanfare

Only bigreb would object to bin Laden being killed. That is, only bigreb and terrorists.
and several other rightwingloons on this board.

WOW what happen to the hate evil Cheney coming from the left? This is yet another piece of evidence of how the capture of Bin Laden is politically motivated by the left. So eager is the left to give Obamush a political feather they forget about their hate for Cheney. So now Cheney just misspeaks when he says Bin Laden had no connection with 9/11.

I'm not in the mood to type a long post so I will repeat again

WOW what happen to the hate evil Cheney coming from the left? This is yet another piece of evidence of how the capture of Bin Laden is politically motivated by the left. So eager is the left to give Obamush a political feather they forget about their hate for Cheney. So now Cheney just misspeaks when he says Bin Laden had no connection with 9/11.

So, you have nothing to say, other than complain that bin Laden has been killed. :cuckoo:

I'm not in the mood to type a long post so I will repeat again

So, you have nothing to say, other than complain that bin Laden has been killed. :cuckoo:

And you have nothing better to do than lie? Don't let me stop you.

The actual big guns contected with the attacks on the world trade centers

I wonder why people weren't out dancing in the streets when the ones who actually had a hand in attacking the world trade centers were captured?
Complete 911 Timeline: Khalid Shaikh Mohammed
Oh thats right Bush was President.

Do you think so much time has passed we wouldn't remember? There WAS fanfare everytime one of them was caught or died. You just can't take the fact that the biggest fish was caught on Obama's watch. Tough shit, you just care more about petty political points than America. :lol:

:clap2:

g t does that stand for good troll? or good terrorist?

I think it's safe to say that the boys at BUSHCO had many a confusing day.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejph4LBdmmc]YouTube - WMD LIES - Bush Cheney Rumsfeld etc. - THE ULTIMATE CLIP[/ame]​

So they lied about somethings but did not lie about bin laden being connected with 9/11? And Cheney was lying when he said bin laden was not connected with the attacks on 9/11? They're only lying when it doesn't suit you? got it.

In your case, medication is the answer.

Those who deny the truth do need medication.
The truth is Bin Laden was not wanted by the FBI for the attack on the world trade ceter on 9/11
The truth is Cheney said there was no proof Bin Laden had any connection with the attack.
The truth is Rex Tomb, Chief of Investigative Publicity for the FBI said the FBI had no proof.
Why does the left always defend liars?

You didn't answer my question, birferreb.

Where you a troofer when Bush was president or is this something new?

You didn't answer my question, birferreb.

Where you a troofer when Bush was president or is this something new?

No I wasn't I was just like everybody else looking for blood except for liberals. Now why is it that ya'll are defending Bush and Cheney now?

The truth is Bin Laden was not wanted by the FBI for the attack on the world trade ceter on 9/11
The truth is Cheney said there was no proof Bin Laden had any connection with the attack.
The truth is Rex Tomb, Chief of Investigative Publicity for the FBI said the FBI had no proof.

Wild claims, but you can't support them.

Wild claims, but you can't support them.

I've supported them stupid I also provide the source they came from

I've supported them stupid I also provide the source they came from

Which is why, for you, the answer is medication. BTW, how's the fight against Obama's citizenship going?

Nope just noting the hypocrisy of the left, and that peg I just stuck on you. If all the joy was about 9/11 the left would have been dancing in the street with the capture and death of the real attackers of 9/11. It's just politics as usual with the left.

Are you saying OBL wasn't involved?!?! It's amazing what contortions you'll go through to "prove" your point!!! In my book that's called "intellectual dishonesty".

The FBI said they had no proof. Look on Bin Ladens FBI's wanted poster. I has been proven that he asn't the mastermind behind the attaccks.

351px-The_Fox_and_the_Grapes_-_Project_Gutenberg_etext_19994.jpg

Are you saying OBL wasn't involved?!?! It's amazing what contortions you'll go through to "prove" your point!!! In my book that's called "intellectual dishonesty".

The FBI said they had no proof. Look on Bin Ladens FBI's wanted poster. I has been proven that he asn't the mastermind behind the attaccks.

351px-The_Fox_and_the_Grapes_-_Project_Gutenberg_etext_19994.jpg

Khalid Shaikh Mohammed: Mastermind of 9/11. captured while Bush was president.
Complete 911 Timeline: Khalid Shaikh Mohammed
The Mastermind - 60 Minutes - CBS News
Dick Cheney said there was no proof that Bin Laden was connected
Bin Laden Innocent on 9/11 Says Dick Cheney

The FBI did not have he was wanted for the attack on the world trade center
CAUTION
Usama Bin Laden is wanted in connection with the August 7, 1998, bombings of the United States Embassies in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, and Nairobi, Kenya. These attacks killed over 200 people. In addition, Bin Laden is a suspect in other terrorist attacks throughout the world.
FBI — USAMA BIN LADEN

Rex Tomb, Chief of Investigative Publicity for the FBI responded, “The reason why 9/11 is not mentioned on Osama bin Laden’s Most Wanted page is because the FBI has no hard evidence connecting bin Laden to 9/11.” Tomb continued, “Bin Laden has not been formally charged in connection to 9/11.” Asked to explain the process, Tomb responded, “The FBI gathers evidence. Once evidence is gathered, it is turned over to the Department of Justice.
#16 No Hard Evidence Connecting Bin Laden to 9/11 | Project Censored

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back