Terrorist caught without any fanfare

that's proof?

cuz dick cheney says so?

:lol:

should i post Bush saying the opposite, and call that "proof" ?

idiot

Why would the Vice President say it in 2006 while he was VP if it was a lie?

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

this guy's a fucking rick.

he posted a misspeak, and a link that says the OPPOSITE of what he's saying,

as his quote unquote "proof"

fucking loons. conspiracy kooks have brain damage.

he was, dipshit, as it says right on his poster that he's wanted as a suspect in other terrorist attacks around the world...

and also FROM YOUR OTHER LINK WHICH SAYS....

that HE gave the go mahead for 9/11, to khalik.

how do you sleep at night knowing how blatantly dishonest you really are? go to hell, dude.

If he was wanted for the attacks on the world trade center the poster would not have been so generic. It would have stated the fact. It didn't

He was wanted for the attacks on 9/11 per George W. Bush telling the entire Country that he was wanted for the attacks on 9/11, dip-shit.

WOW what happen to the hate evil Cheney coming from the left? This is yet another piece of evidence of how 9/11 is politically motivated by the left. So eager is the left to give Obamush a political feather they forget about their hate for Cheney. So now Cheney just misspeaks when he says Bin Laden had no connection with 9/11.

that's proof?

cuz dick cheney says so?

:lol:

should i post Bush saying the opposite, and call that "proof" ?

idiot

Just a repeat

WOW what happen to the hate evil Cheney coming from the left? This is yet another piece of evidence of how 9/11 is politically motivated by the left. So eager is the left to give Obamush a political feather they forget about their hate for Cheney. So now Cheney just misspeaks when he says Bin Laden had no connection with 9/11.

this guy's a fucking rick.

he posted a misspeak, and a link that says the OPPOSITE of what he's saying,

as his quote unquote "proof"

fucking loons. conspiracy kooks have brain damage.

The entire conversation was about whether or not SADDAM WAS CONNECTED to 9/11. Idiot.

Now what do you do when we post video of Cheney re: Bin Laden and 9/11? Spin it off with your kookoo brain? You really this dense in real life, or do you just do this for fun? Take medication, homey.

The entire conversation was about whether or not SADDAM WAS CONNECTED to 9/11. Idiot.

Now what do you do when we post video of Cheney re: Bin Laden and 9/11? Spin it off with your kookoo brain? You really this dense in real life, or do you just do this for fun? Take medication, homey.

OK explain why Ben Laden is not specifically wanted for the attacks on the world trade center by the FBI? You're acting like a political hack that just got caught for being a political hack.:lol:

vg_hsTIP_Jacquelienne_TakeMeds-300x200.png

Rex Tomb, Chief of Investigative Publicity for the FBI responded, “The reason why 9/11 is not mentioned on Osama bin Laden’s Most Wanted page is because the FBI has no hard evidence connecting bin Laden to 9/11.” Tomb continued, “Bin Laden has not been formally charged in connection to 9/11.” Asked to explain the process, Tomb responded, “The FBI gathers evidence. Once evidence is gathered, it is turned over to the Department of Justice.
#16 No Hard Evidence Connecting Bin Laden to 9/11 | Project Censored

'no hard evidence connecting' =/= 'evidence exonerating'

You're a prime example of why America is failing as a country. Our education system is shit.

I've seen your post I read enough of them to know that you are nothing but a troll that likes to argue, you bashed Bush and you've bashed obama for the same thing. America doesn't need your trollness anymore. Weren't you the one talking shit about the SEALS? weren't you the one that called them murderer's?

Last edited:

You're a prime example of why America is failing as a country. Our education system is shit.

I've seen your post I read enough of them to know that you are nothing but a troll that likes to argue, you bashed Bush and you've bashed obama for the same thing. America doesn't need your trollness anymore. Weren't you the one talking shit about the SEALS? weren't you the one that called them murderer's?

I bet he knows it is Bin Laden, not Ben Laden. Just sayin.

I bet he knows it is Bin Laden, not Ben Laden. Just sayin.

Yes I know it's Bin Laden Just sayin. Not that I really give a shit.

Only bigreb would object to bin Laden being killed. That is, only bigreb and terrorists.

The actual big guns contected with the attacks on the world trade centers

I wonder why people weren't out dancing in the streets when the ones who actually had a hand in attacking the world trade centers were captured?
Complete 911 Timeline: Khalid Shaikh Mohammed
Oh thats right Bush was President.

Do you think so much time has passed we wouldn't remember? There WAS fanfare everytime one of them was caught or died. You just can't take the fact that the biggest fish was caught on Obama's watch. Tough shit, you just care more about petty political points than America. :lol:

and the shit stain you call your president will drag this out releasing a bit here and a bit there to make sure hes in the spot light and something positive ... petty politics

and so it starts!!!!!
U.S. officials unveil videos of bin Laden - CNN.com

I love the way every single issue has to be political, even when it has nothing to do with being Republican or Democrat. It's no wonder our government is in such disarray. Even our politicians are caught up in this crap to the point that they would rather win a talking point than actually accomplish something for the good of the people that elected them.

Even our government is caught up in it? They are the ones that not only start it, but make sure it continues!!

Only bigreb would object to bin Laden being killed. That is, only bigreb and terrorists.

I'm not in the mood to type a long post so I will repeat again

WOW what happen to the hate evil Cheney coming from the left? This is yet another piece of evidence of how the capture of Bin Laden is politically motivated by the left. So eager is the left to give Obamush a political feather they forget about their hate for Cheney. So now Cheney just misspeaks when he says Bin Laden had no connection with 9/11.

Forum List

Back