Terrorist caught without any fanfare

The actual big guns contected with the attacks on the world trade centers

I wonder why people weren't out dancing in the streets when the ones who actually had a hand in attacking the world trade centers were captured?
Complete 911 Timeline: Khalid Shaikh Mohammed
Oh thats right Bush was President.

Do you think so much time has passed we wouldn't remember? There WAS fanfare everytime one of them was caught or died. You just can't take the fact that the biggest fish was caught on Obama's watch. Tough shit, you just care more about petty political points than America. :lol:

and the shit stain you call your president will drag this out releasing a bit here and a bit there to make sure hes in the spot light and something positive ... petty politics

Oh boy, another BSer with a petty political point. Was it a full moon last night? :eek:

Ah...Ravi had it pegged. You are unhappy because there was no dancing in the streets back then.

Sour grapes indeed.

Nope just noting the hypocrisy of the left, and that peg I just stuck on you. If all the joy was about 9/11 the left would have been dancing in the street with the capture and death of the real attackers of 9/11. It's just politics as usual with the left.

Are you saying OBL wasn't involved?!?! It's amazing what contortions you'll go through to "prove" your point!!! In my book that's called "intellectual dishonesty".

The FBI said they had no proof. Look on Bin Ladens FBI's wanted poster. I has been proven that he asn't the mastermind behind the attaccks.

Nope just noting the hypocrisy of the left, and that peg I just stuck on you. If all the joy was about 9/11 the left would have been dancing in the street with the capture and death of the real attackers of 9/11. It's just politics as usual with the left.

Are you saying OBL wasn't involved?!?! It's amazing what contortions you'll go through to "prove" your point!!! In my book that's called "intellectual dishonesty".

The FBI said they had no proof. Look on Bin Ladens FBI's wanted poster. I has been proven that he asn't the mastermind behind the attaccks.

Bullshit, has there been a trial? NO??? Then NOTHING has been proven. You're just trying to rewrite history to fit your bias. :eusa_liar:

Which is it? They had no proof, or they proved he wasn't involved?

Why does your story change so oft and so quickly?

Bullshit, has there been a trial? NO??? Then NOTHING has been proven. You're just trying to rewrite history to fit your bias. :eusa_liar:

Google his FBI poster. It's no bull shit the FBI said they had no proof that Ben Laden was involved with the attacks.

Which is it? They had no proof, or they proved he wasn't involved?

Why does your story change so oft and so quickly?

ask the FBI they said it.

Where does it say he was wanted for the attack on the world trade center?
CAUTION
Usama Bin Laden is wanted in connection with the August 7, 1998, bombings of the United States Embassies in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, and Nairobi, Kenya. These attacks killed over 200 people. In addition, Bin Laden is a suspect in other terrorist attacks throughout the world.

Where does it say he was wanted for the attack on the world trade center?
CAUTION
Usama Bin Laden is wanted in connection with the August 7, 1998, bombings of the United States Embassies in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, and Nairobi, Kenya. These attacks killed over 200 people. In addition, Bin Laden is a suspect in other terrorist attacks throughout the world.

right here: Bin Laden is a suspect in other terrorist attacks throughout the world

You know, you're kind of worthless to have a discussion with.

The actual big guns contected with the attacks on the world trade centers

Khalid Shaikh Mohammed: Mastermind of 9/11. Now at Gitmo.
Mohammed Atef: 9/11 Operations Mastermind. Dead.
Mustfa Abu Al-Yazid: Channeled funding for the 9/11 attacks: Dead.
Waleed Bin Attash: Trained the 9/11 hijackers: Now at Gitmo.
Mustaf Al-Hawsawi: Helped finance the 9/11 attacks. Now at Gitmo.
Ali Abd Al-Aziz Ali: Deputy to Shaikh Mohammed: Now at Gitmo.

I wonder why people weren't out dancing in the streets when the ones who actually had a hand in attacking the world trade centers were captured?

2691997_370.jpg

I love the way every single issue has to be political, even when it has nothing to do with being Republican or Democrat. It's no wonder our government is in such disarray. Even our politicians are caught up in this crap to the point that they would rather win a talking point than actually accomplish something for the good of the people that elected them.

So you recant your whole 'they had no proof' line and are sticking with 'they proved him innocent on that one'?

Recant what?
1. his FBI wanted poster proves that he wasn't wanted for the 9/11 attcaks
2.In the video Chenny said they had no proof.
So back the fuck off.

:eusa_liar: outright lie.

The only one lying is you

Bin Laden Innocent on 9/11 Says Dick Cheney
I think it's safe to say that the boys at BUSHCO had many a confusing day.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejph4LBdmmc]YouTube - WMD LIES - Bush Cheney Rumsfeld etc. - THE ULTIMATE CLIP[/ame]​

Last edited:

Two thoughts: a) oh, brother; b) wouldn’t it be on GWB that his failed policies made him so unpopular? Politics is capricious, cruel, and unfair – deal with it; don’t try to blame others for the failings of politicians you support.

Forum List

Back