Terrorism is not a threat to our survival.

GunnyL said:
Dude, that is a cop out answer right out of the "We support the troops but not the war" handbook.

Your friends are the ones squeezing the triggers and making live bodies into dead ones. If the war is unjust, then their actions are immoral. And THAT is the message you and those like you send EVERY TIME you make such statements. THAT is the message received.

Troops aren't concened with your political extremism, and/or one-sided points of view. They're actually pretty quick to pick up on things. One being that by calling the war unjust, you are in fact calling them murderers.

You cherish your right to dissent so much, but with that right comes the responsibility of your actions.

If you put even ONE doubt in the mind of even ONE troop that what he is doing is immoral, that causes him to hesitate for even one second, either he or someone depending on him is DEAD, and you have surely killed him just as if you pulled the trigger yourself.

No, i think those REPUBLICANS, WHO TELL THE TROOPS "there are people back home that don't support you!~"
They are the ones being immoral and putting this idea into the troops head.

Its a totally different situation down the ground, i understand it. Why would I blame our troops for defending themselves in hostile land?
Not THEIR fault they got sent there, alot of times i feel like IM responsible for them going there, I knew the truth. So i feel like goin over to protect our boys.
And you don't need to be a jerk about it.

You guys just love michael moore! is he a threat? hahahah
I dont even like him, so i dont bring the fatty up in conversation.

xen said:
No, i think those REPUBLICANS, WHO TELL THE TROOPS "there are people back home that don't support you!~"
They are the ones being immoral and putting this idea into the troops head.

Its a totally different situation down the ground, i understand it. Why would I blame our troops for defending themselves in hostile land?
Not THEIR fault they got sent there, alot of times i feel like IM responsible for them going there, I knew the truth. So i feel like goin over to protect our boys.
And you don't need to be a jerk about it.

Wrong. They volunteered. It is the result of their decision that puts them their.

And you haven't seen me be a jerk YET. If you don't pick up on some message board etiquette REAL FAST, you're going to find out.

xen said:
Don't blame the troops, they are just doing their job.

You're telling ME that? LMAO.

Dude, I support the troops. I support President Bush and this administraton's effort to destroy terrorism, fight the war in THEIR yard not ours, and attempt to bring democracy to the Middle East.

The flaw is in YOUR argument.

GunnyL said:
Dude, that is a cop out answer right out of the "We support the troops but not the war" handbook.

Your friends are the ones squeezing the triggers and making live bodies into dead ones. If the war is unjust, then their actions are immoral. And THAT is the message you and those like you send EVERY TIME you make such statements. THAT is the message received.

Troops aren't concened with your political extremism, and/or one-sided points of view. They're actually pretty quick to pick up on things. One being that by calling the war unjust, you are in fact calling them murderers.

You cherish your right to dissent so much, but with that right comes the responsibility of your actions.

If you put even ONE doubt in the mind of even ONE troop that what he is doing is immoral, that causes him to hesitate for even one second, either he or someone depending on him is DEAD, and you have surely killed him just as if you pulled the trigger yourself.

I repeated the entire quote because that is one of the most impressive posts I have ever read on the subject, and it deserves repeating. Well done.

I support the troops, because I don't support the president or his inhuman actions that promote the rise terrorism.

Its YOU who have a totally flawed argument:saying the supporting the admin and the troops are the same thing.
its disrespectful to our troops and this republic to say they are murderers if the war they are in is unjust.
Were the troops clinton deployed murderers because Clinton's lil wars were unjust? Your logic is flawed, and that post sucked!

xen said:
I support the troops, because I don't support the president or his inhuman actions that promote the rise terrorism.

Its YOU who have a totally flawed argument:saying the supporting the admin and the troops are the same thing.
its disrespectful to our troops and this republic to say they are murderers if the war they are in is unjust.
Were the troops clinton deployed murderers because Clinton's lil wars were unjust? Your logic is flawed, and that post sucked!

Dude, you need to just be quiet. You are doing a superb job proving your lack of objectivity, education, and that you are a fool. What, are you about 12 years old?

btw .... I don't listen to Rush. Don't care for him. Just another tick mark in the error column for you.

Like I said: Were the troops clinton deployed murderers, because Clinton's lil wars were unjust? Your logic is flawed.

You cannot properly respond, therefore, you LOSE sucka.

xen said:
Like I said: Were the troops clinton deployed murderers, because Clinton's lil wars were unjust? Your logic is flawed.

If he lets you "win" will you stop repeating yourself?

xen said:

I have not made the statement that Clinton's deployments were unjust, nor called anyone serving under him murderers.

Your analogy is as meaningless as you.

You totally missed that i was being sarcastic!! OFCOURSE, the troops under clinton were not murderers.

Why do you think i am against the troops because i dont support the president?

I didnt support Clintons or bush's actions...
what do the troops gotta do with anything?
Your logic is flawed!

xen said:
You totally missed that i was being sarcastic!! OFCOURSE, the troops under clinton were not murderers.

Why do you think i am against the troops because i dont support the president?

I didnt support Clintons or bush's actions...
what do the troops gotta do with anything?
Your logic is flawed!

Whatever. :rolleyes:

Yep, no group in this country does not support the troops.
You know why? because WE are the troops.

Unjust wars are unjust wars, troops are just doin their job.
Makes me very proud to see how far they will go to protect this country's founding ideals, putting aside their personal opinions to get the job done.

xen said:
Yep, no group in this country does not support the troops.
You know why? because WE are the troops.

Unjust wars are unjust wars, troops are just doin their job.
Makes me very proud to see how far they will go to protect this country's founding ideals, putting aside their personal opinions to get the job done.

I stand by what I said, and you junior, are just about as full of shit as one can get.

Well thankyou!...
by you saying im full of shit, this just means that my view is radically different from yours!
IM EXTREMELY greatful to be the opposite of everything you stand for.
:teeth:

Forum List

Back