Terrorism is not a threat to our survival.

xen said:
GunnyL,

I dont care who you are. half my friends are in iraq and im supposed to respect some puffed up ditto head. contribute or LEAVE!

Princess, firstly. You dont hand corporate moneymakers, with no alliegance to the united states, a piece of paper and tell them to have fun.

One thing thats important is to take away a corporation's right to claim that they are a human being with rights. They are not human.

My dear, you are losing it, this doesn't make sense. If you 'didn't care' why would you be addressing someone well thought of here?

Because he thinks i should give a shit if hes in the military or not. DUH!! stop twisting to insult.

xen said:
Because he thinks i should give a shit if hes in the military or not. DUH!! stop twisting to insult.
Twisting? Where?

So your opinion of the military is what?

xen said:
GunnyL,

I dont care who you are.

This is relevant to WHAT exactly?

half my friends are in iraq and im supposed to respect some puffed up ditto head. contribute or LEAVE!

And they were my troops before i retired. Obviously you have better friends than your behavior merits. You are a leech. So your point is ......?

As far as leaving, YOU dictated who should leave first, jackass, so try that BS on someone else.

Princess, firstly. You dont hand corporate moneymakers, with no alliegance to the united states, a piece of paper and tell them to have fun.

One thing thats important is to take away a corporation's right to claim that they are a human being with rights. They are not human.

//

xen said:

Incorrect. You have proven that your opinion of anyone-or-thing doesn't mean squat. That's just your imagination playing tricks on you again as it obviously has throughtout every post you've made.

Get the hell out of here jackass.

Taking advantage of me because i lack eloquence. SHAME ON YOU ALL!

xen said:

Oh.........I guess you are just speaking theoretically about what you would do if you were in a position to do anything. I thought you were espousing what you actually do to keep corporations in line.

Please..........tell me what you are doing about all this yourself, other than venting here on this message board? Have you authored any legislation or supported any legislation to support your beliefs? Or voted for anyone who supports your beliefs?

Just curious.

Shocking, :shocked: xen has been sushed so far. One wonders, is it because he's retreated to a state of zen? Yet that doesn't stop any of the Buddhists on the board, some of them are rarely quiet. So we'll have to assume that it wasn't a misspelling, but rather something else.

Princess,
I am currently infiltrating the democratic party. Wish to kick out the DLC.
Trying to create the country and world our founding fathers hoped for, and restore the legacy FDR left for us.

GunnyL, im sorry if i offended you. Ill try to give you the respect you deserve.
You must have protected our boys on the field, something i may need to do someday.

xen said:
Princess,
I am currently infiltrating the democratic party. Wish to kick out the DLC.
Trying to create the country and world our founding fathers hoped for, and restore the legacy FDR left for us.

GunnyL, im sorry if i offended you. Ill try to give you the respect you deserve.
You must have protected our boys on the field, something i may need to do someday.

Perhaps this might be a good time for xen to go to 'introductions' and give all of us a bit of background. Age and current work/school status might be an idea?

Kathianne said:
Perhaps this might be a good time for xen to go to 'introductions' and give all of us a bit of background. Age and current work/school status might be an idea?

And post a photo....ya never know. :huh:

You too Gunny! And that's an order. :sausage:

Said1 said:
And post a photo....ya never know. :huh:

You too Gunny! And that's an order. :sausage:

I just KNOW Gunny is married. Sorry Said1.

Forum List

Back